Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not sure where my website fits

ames2787

Hey all,

I wanted to post the addy to my new website on your forum, but I'm not quite sure it where it fits so I've put it here. It's a site on general mysteries that the public vote on each week, this week the featured mystery is Jack the Ripper.

As this is new it is the only mystery featured, but as the weeks go on more and more mysteries will be covered!

I would love to hear your feedback on the site and if you have any please leave it on the guestbook on my site or email me at mysteries@fsmail.net

The addy is http://www.angeltowns2.com/members/mysteries/

The next mystery page is going to be the Bermuda Triangle... it is not available to click off the home page but for people who just can't wait for it the direct link is

http://www.angeltowns2.com/members/mysteri...udatriangle.htm

The Triangle site will be available to the general public from the start of next week so visitors of this forum are getting an exlusive!!!

Keep me posted!

Regards,

Amy Davies

mysteries@fsmail.net

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ames2787

• BurnSide

• Janiel

• Lady Sabrina

No, there's nothing wrong with anyone posting a link to their own website as long as it contains interesting information (hopefully of the paranormal sort) and isn't specifically designed to promote and/or sell a product or service.

MM

Hey, I wasn't sure if it was spamming, but I can assure you it's totally non-profit and is related to the unexplained theme of your forum! I still would like feedback on it as I would like to improve or change any bits people feel aren't very good!

Thankyou, this forum is cool original.gif

Love,

Amy xxx

mysteries@fsmail.net

www.angeltowns2.com/members/mysteries/

I'm not sure whether to take that as a sarcastic insult or a helpful tip? Lol

Helpful tip.

Go to your signature options, and put the link to your website in there.

That way the link will always appear on your posts.

Ok then... growing up in a family full of sarcastic relatives makes me a bit of a cynic!

Hate to be cheeky but - have you checked out the site?

What do you mean?

Yes. Well made. thumbsup.gif

You should have previous information archived though so it's not only about JtR, or one paranormal thing a week.

Bit hard to add previous information when there isn't any!

The new stuff will be added on Monday,

the addy for that is

www.angeltowns2.com/members/mysteries/bermudatriangle.htm

I'm just adding finishing touches to it, as I don't like to send it out unfinished - u can check out if you like wink2.gif

There's no backlog of stuff yet as it is brand new, but from Monday the archive will be there with JtR as the first archive grin2.gif

Okay awesome. thumbsup.gif

Did you check out the Bermuda Triangle stuff... I personally like it better than the JtR stuff.... I have rellies who have survived it lol!

Any ideas about what the next mystery should be?

Those rocks that move by themselves.

Which rocks are you referring to - the only ones that spring to mind are the ones on Easter Island?

Hey - thanks!

The forum is cool!

Gotta love all that unexplained stuff, I like to annoy my dad with it tee hee, what a mischeivous little person I can be.... I've just posted a new poll in world of the bizarre on favourite mysteries - be grateful if you would check it out and vote grin2.gifwink2.gif

I'll have a look.

Although my favourite mystery would have to be, Why is John Travolta still getting movies??

A good question!

Maybe it's because he's really an alien who's been warping the brains of those movie execs to let him carry on his career?

I like the way you think. original.gif

Why thankyou... i have a bizarre way of looking at things which is always fun ; teehee original.gif

My browser won't load it either!!!!!! ?????????????????????????????