Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Are UFO experts that "know too much" killed?

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

View PostRafterman, on 14 October 2012 - 02:07 PM, said:

According to whom?  Jessup?

No better way to self publicize than to claim that the "government is out to silence you".

Publicity didn't mean that much to him when he was dead, did it?

#62    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

View Postarchernyc, on 13 October 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

I found this on the Disclosure Project website:
I've posted that article before.  It's from Steven Greer's blog.
My thoughts:
1.  If true, it implies Armstrong was a poor judge of character, in that he confided in friends, information which if leaked, could place himself or family in danger...and the friend(s) went off and blabbed to Greer.
2. The supposed friend(s) of Armstong who told Greer this never met the man and were lying.
3.  Greer was duped by these "friends".
I suppose there are other scenarios.

My belief is that 3. is most likely.  Steven Greer seems well intentioned but I have seen examples (in my opinion) where he has fallen for fabricated stories.

Edited by synchronomy, 14 October 2012 - 06:52 PM.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#63    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,735 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:52 AM

It could be possible that the government had these people killed.

#64    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:58 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 15 October 2012 - 03:52 AM, said:

It could be possible that the government had these people killed.

It could also be possible that they were assassinated for threatening to divulge Colonel Sander's secret recipe...

Or maybe people... just die...  :hmm:

#65    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:53 PM

I think killing is always the last resort, when threats, intimidation, bribery and ever other method has failed.  Here again, this applies only to civilians, not military personnel and contractors who have already signed secrecy agreements and can be prosecuted if they spill the beans.  

Very few of them ever do when it comes to UFOs, at least not until they are older and retired or near death.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 15 October 2012 - 04:17 PM.

#66    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:35 AM

Just like all the WTC witnesses that knew too much .

Miss me?

#67    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:45 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 16 October 2012 - 08:35 AM, said:

Just like all the WTC witnesses that knew too much .

Yes, it is just like it, in the sense that it is an equally unsubstantiated claim made by folks who have a conspiratorial bent in how they view the world.

#68    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 16 October 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

.... a conspiratorial bent in how they view the world.
The David Icke philosophy.

Edited by synchronomy, 16 October 2012 - 04:08 PM.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.

#69    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:15 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 16 October 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

The David Icke philosophy.

Yes indeed!  And so very credible is he....

Reptilians not only rule the world, they have infiltrated our entertainment industry as well...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More raptor fun can be found here.  :)

:P

#70    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,430 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

I laugh at raptors.  They are as naught when compared to the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch and The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#71    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,166 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

If this is true, they destroyed a lot of amazing scientists who still had so much to contribute. Of course in hindsight to all governments, they forget to realize how much the individuals can contribute and only focus on the dangers involved in loose lips.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#72    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 16 October 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

Yes indeed!  And so very credible is he....

Reptilians not only rule the world, they have infiltrated our entertainment industry as well...

More raptor fun can be found here.  :)

:P
I had seen a couple of his talks that mentioned subjects that interested me...so I searched him out and found a pdf of one of his books online and began reading it....then started skimming it....then just read the headings...and quit before the end.
Not only can the man not write three sentences in a row that make sense, but the whole thing is disjointed and disorganized and very difficult to follow.  He is convinced that George Bush and Cheney regularly meet in secret with other conspirators and sacrifice children...and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
IMHO He's a delusional psychotic...but a lot of people love his stuff

#73    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,430 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

Are those that "know too much" being killed?   If we look we see those that supposedly knew too much and are dead and those that supposedly know too much and are alive doing seminars and talks, writing books, etc...

If they were killing those that know too much, those that supposedly know too much and are out on the circuit, spreading the word, know far less than they think or want others to think just by the fact they are still alive.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#74    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 16 October 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

Are those that "know too much" being killed?   If we look we see those that supposedly knew too much and are dead and those that supposedly know too much and are alive doing seminars and talks, writing books, etc...

If they were killing those that know too much, those that supposedly know too much and are out on the circuit, spreading the word, know far less than they think or want others to think just by the fact they are still alive.
That might explain the tremendous success of George W, and Bill Clinton!

#75    StLucifer

StLucifer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

• Thank you, thank you very much.

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:54 PM

If you happen to be privy to ANY "Classified" or "Top Secret DEVCON 7" goodies that has anything to do with the USA, you could disappear at ant given moment. Abducted, ya, but by USA Agents, not extraterrestrials. Them extraterrestrials have been monitoring Earth's activities forever guaranteed. It may not have been the same species as Kecksburg USA were, but some species advised both the Egyptians with the pyramids, the Peruvian natives, the Mayans. Do people actually believe Earth is the only planet in the multi-universes with "intelligent life"? And we, homo sapiens that evolved from chimps 20,000 years ago or whatever, are the most intelligent species on this planet. What a joke. Actual "Intelligent Life" forms wouldn't have violence. Violence is totally illogical. Logic is intelligence. It's a no brainer really. Read a book by Stephen Hawking...read it a few times. It might shed some light on the 11 dimensions and how vast space is. It's expanding still and increasing it's expansion rate. There can't be an end. What is behind the end? There must be something behind the end of the universe. The "end" is just something relative to humans.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users