Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

incubus experiences?

camcu02

i was watching this show on paranormal things one night and it was telling a story on a woman and her 3 daughters who had moved into a new house and strange things were happening. the girls said while they were sleeping one night the violente male entity raped them etc etc..... i had never heard of this before i was just wondering if anybody else has.

abduct.gif

a ghost, no, but an entity, yes. i saw a special on it too, freaked me right out...

• Like 1

that would terrify me to be raped without seeing or knowing who is doing it... reminds me of that movie about that guy who makes himself invisible and **** around with this chick... hmm ohmy.gif

swearing is unnesisary thank-you

Edited by Kismit

Have any of you ever seen the movie called The Entity? The woman in the movie gets raped numerous times from something that she can't see, and what makes the movie even more freakier is that it is a true story! scared.gif

for all the miseducated and a bit slow people out there like myself, could you please define those words? Thanks! blink.gif

Whats the fascination with this? I noticed on your other thread the same thing.

Queen of the night.

An Incubus is a supposed male spirit who likes having sex with women and a Succubus is the female version.

And no I do not believe they exist.

Edited by Lottie

for all the miseducated and a bit slow people out there like myself, could you please define those words? Thanks!  blink.gif

299928[/snapback]

oh sure this kinda goes with me last post about ppl getting raped by ghosts well i took this definition right out of the dictionary: Incubus-a entity or "demon" supposed to descend upon sleeping persons with whom it sought to have sexual intercourse, succubus-a entity or "demon" in female form who are fabled to have sexual intercourse with sleeping men.

Oh, thanks for the definition. I dont believe in it much, kinda wired though. I would hope they are not real anyway. That reminds me of Gothika when the jail lady claimed to been raped by the devil.. hmmm

wow thats very strange. ive never heard that story before. i wonder if you can get pregnant from a ghost? or some kind of paranormal disease...just wondering

I've heard of it and saw a movie about it too...really scary stuff...

I wonder if one can get pregnant that way? huh.gif umm...stupid question lol

i wonder if you can get pregnant from a ghost?

im not sure, but id be one hell of a baby! probably would have all sorts of paranormal abilities and such.

I don't belive for a second they do. sexual dreams happen wink2.gif

How could a ghost or entity that has no physical body rape someone? huh.gif

In mythology, the Subcubus and Incubus(spelling?) are entities associated with supernatural rape. In modern times some alleged UFO encounters have included sexual assault.

i wonder if you can get pregnant from a ghost?

im not sure, but id be one hell of a baby! probably would have all sorts of paranormal abilities and such.

300128[/snapback]

Whatever the baby would be, it would be scary.

Would the baby be ethereal or real?

[attachmentid=6343]The movie THE ENTITY is loosely based on the actual events that happened to a woman named Carla Moran who lived in Culver City, California with her three children. She said she was being raped and beaten by a ghost, and that at times had two smaller ghosts holding her down while the larger one raped her. Others actually witnessed this entity, including a parapsychologist by the name of Kerry Gaynor. Apparently, the entity still bothers Ms. Moran to this day. In an interview from 2000-2001?, Ms. Moran stated that she still feels a presense. She is now in her mid 60s, and suffers from health problems.

post-10648-1097484281.gif

Edited by enigmagrl25

Well, there's no simple or easy answer, as I see it.

First, ya got telepathy -- yes, spiritual energy can be sexually stimulating, and if you're in the right (receptive) frame of mind -- open, as in sleeping -- you can sure feel thought, presence, intention!

Then there are disembodied spirits -- I believe they are the parts of us, "stuck" on someone or some situation. My mother and I both experienced the same presence, back in 1958. I hadn't told her about his having spooked me at the time she was visiting and took a nap, two rooms away from where I did dishes. She emerged with her face white as a sheet, saying,"You're not going to believe what just happened!" I said, "You look like you've seen a ghost! Did he do more than lean over you?" No, she answered. That was enough to send her running from the room. (Thank you, kind spirit!)

This "guy" (visible only as a shade at the foot of the bed at night) could actually depress a bedspring at your side! He'd woken me, leaning over me, perhaps a week earlier as I napped! I opened my eyes, expecting to see my husbands smiling face, but there was no face, no body, just the heavy "knee" still pulling the bed down beside me and the "heaviness" of the air I flew through!

Finally, one night, (with my wide-eyed husband beside me), I told the visiter to go away and leave us alone. Whoever he was looking for didn't live there anymore and he wasn't going to find her there. So far as I know, that convinced him, but who knows where else he was hunting for her, what his haunting was about, and whether the rest of him was dead or living somewhere else?