Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

Does Bigfoot live in the Russian tundra ?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#16    msmike1

msmike1

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:36 PM

Yes, bigfoot lives in the Russian tundra. In fact they all live there. The ones you see here are just visiting or are either dropped off by alien spaceships. With this said any believer that wants to see a bigfoot in person should immediately load up and go to Russia with Moneymaker and Bobo. Really, go now, they are everywhere over there.

Mike

#17    Maximus793

Maximus793

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:43 PM

So maybe they're exagerating on their "finds". But it would definitley be fun if a Yeti would exist :tu:

Hopefully they do send it to the Oxford team, so the samples can be properly checked.

#18    Legaia

Legaia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

• "I have grown quite fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

-Sir Winston Churchill

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:54 PM

The reported the hair samples almost a year ago, if I'm correct. So why not test them? I'm certainly not an expert in biology, but if any serious scientists or "experts" found "irrefutable evidence" (lol at the oxymoron) of a mysterious humanoid type creature, wouldn't they have it tested immediately?

Honestly, I hope the claims are true, but this story is seems sooo very transparent...

#19    designer

designer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

• I believe.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:08 PM

why do DNA test anyway? The best you could hope for would be "inconclusive" because there is no bigfoot DNA to match it to. If it shows anything other then know animals they say it must have contamination. But you know if anyone's going to find it I'll bet it will be Russia, cause they won't be hesitant to shoot it, they'll get proof by just killing it. And if a couple of bears or people get shot by mistake, well it's all in the interest of science. :)

Carol in NC

Posted Image
EMMA
Give a shelter dog a chance. They'll give you their heart.

#20    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:23 PM

View Postdesigner, on 13 June 2012 - 05:08 PM, said:

why do DNA test anyway? The best you could hope for would be "inconclusive" because there is no bigfoot DNA to match it to. If it shows anything other then know animals they say it must have contamination. But you know if anyone's going to find it I'll bet it will be Russia, cause they won't be hesitant to shoot it, they'll get proof by just killing it. And if a couple of bears or people get shot by mistake, well it's all in the interest of science. :)
If the DNA sample doesn't match known DNA in the database then you have a new species,that's why you do the DNA test.

Your question makes no sense.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#21    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• 1,854 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:57 PM

View Postshaddow134, on 13 June 2012 - 06:23 PM, said:

If the DNA sample doesn't match known DNA in the database then you have a new species,that's why you do the DNA test.

Your question makes no sense.
It does not mean you have a new species, all it means is that dna isnt in the data base

#22    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,943 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:11 PM

View PostRafterman, on 13 June 2012 - 01:34 PM, said:

So who are the "dozen-plus" experts?

From what I've read, this Anatoly Fokin guy seems to be the Russian Matt Moneymaker.

Interesting last name though - Fokin.  Maybe he's just Fokin with everybody?

It would be nice to know more about these experts, Meet the Fokins?

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#23    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,177 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:37 PM

any creature would die from lack of food and coldness

#24    Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

Dirt Eater

• 1,174 posts

• Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:52 PM

What's worse, if you ever hang out with a bunch of retired russian mathmaticians(pervy drunks), college teachers(fantasy prone drunks) or engineers(functional but angry drunks)  a good number of them will refer to themselves as scientists.  :geek: :innocent: . And they all built a factory in old Russia. :yes:

#25    Matt121

Matt121

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:18 PM

View Postvitruvian12, on 13 June 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

It does not mean you have a new species, all it means is that dna isnt in the data base

also it's possibly the DNA could have been ruined somehow and that is why there wasn't a match to anything

#26    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:57 PM

Considering that there's over 48 different species of land animals and about 1,700 species of plant life that live across the tundra that we know of and they have adapted to the tundras harsh environment and man has also adapted so why not an apeman that has some form of intelligence.

#27    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• 1,854 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:07 PM

View PostCRIPTIC CHAMELEON, on 13 June 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

Considering that there's over 48 different species of land animals and about 1,700 species of plant life that live across the tundra that we know of and they have adapted to the tundras harsh environment and man has also adapted so why not an apeman that has some form of intelligence.
If they existed why wouldnt they leave traces and concrete evidence of their existence like all the other species youve mentioned?

#28    BrokenKey

BrokenKey

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• Google is not how to research something - not sure how the education system has failed so many.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:11 PM

I'll take 95%.  Now 96% - that would just be crazy.

#29    The Golden Boy

The Golden Boy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

View Postvitruvian12, on 13 June 2012 - 10:57 AM, said:

Isnt this just the same tourism pumping scam from awhile ago being repeated?
This is an article from October 11 2011........so yes this is the same one you remember from last year.

#30    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 4,241 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:35 PM

View Postdesigner, on 13 June 2012 - 05:08 PM, said:

You do the test because if it matched a known animal, then you can quit devoting time to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users