Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

That there are no demons? It's not hearsay it's annecdote. And that's what I was asking myself what sort of evidence can i possibly offer? I think the best evidence are thank you letters from people that are experiencing common "demonic" attacks that I have managed to walk through to resolution and cessation of negative experiences. But again it's only annecdote...

All the naysayers want alleged evidence . Generally ,most of us don't carry camcorders or tape recorders around all day .

I've actually gotten some stuff on cell phone vids ,but again,naysayers will say its just "grainy and not proof" ,so there is no point in providing evidence or even anecdotes .

Only we imagine it ,and they are right ,even tho they wee in their panties if ever confronted with a real challenge .Then they lie and make up stories,so they still look cool to their pals,when they are just cowards and hypocrites ,in reality .

This is why I just don't even bother to post on these threads anymore . It's like trying to talk to rude, petulant ,6 year olds .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

All the naysayers want alleged evidence . Generally ,most of us don't carry camcorders or tape recorders around all day .

I've actually gotten some stuff on cell phone vids ,but again,naysayers will say its just "grainy and not proof" ,so there is no point in providing evidence or even anecdotes .

Only we imagine it ,and they are right ,even tho they wee in their panties if ever confronted with a real challenge .Then they lie and make up stories,so they still look cool to their pals,when they are just cowards and hypocrites ,in reality .

This is why I just don't even bother to post on these threads anymore . It's like trying to talk to rude, petulant ,6 year olds .

You may want to say that while looking into a mirror.....

99F03.JPG

• Like 3

You may want to say that while looking into a mirror.....

99F03.JPG

Nice try,but I think a lot of people have your number now ,and its not the winning lottery one .

And I mentioned no names .Why oh why ,did you think I meant you ?

*coughs*

Nice try,but I think a lot of people have your number now ,and its not the winning lottery one .

And I mentioned no names .Why oh why ,did you think I meant you ?

*coughs*

Simbi, you are correct. I think everyone has my number also.

I am also so proud to actually have a real stalker. I thought only famous people have stalkers.

Jealousy is the ultimate form of flattery to me, so thank you.

Why oh why did I think you mean me? Who said I thought you meant me? I was saying your comment you made in general, that maybe you should look in the mirror and say it.

I did not think for a minute you meant me.

Do you ever have anything constructive to post, or just smart ass comments all the time?

You are very good at flamebaiting, and troling....I guess I need to work on not taking the bait.

main-troll.jpg

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 3

That there are no demons? It's not hearsay it's annecdote. And that's what I was asking myself what sort of evidence can i possibly offer? I think the best evidence are thank you letters from people that are experiencing common "demonic" attacks that I have managed to walk through to resolution and cessation of negative experiences. But again it's only annecdote...

Once again, hearsay. And how many thank you letters have you received? Or is this an empty boast of resolutions and cessations of negative experiences?

Once again, hearsay. And how many thank you letters have you received? Or is this an empty boast of resolutions and cessations of negative experiences?

Hearsay is when you HEAR something then you SAY it. That's why it is called hearsay. :(. If you are reporting a personal experience it is not HEARSAY.... If is anecdote.....sheesh.

Just a few from um that I have received permission to share. Many others at home. Not all are directly related to over comeing shadow but it's all related.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2493&showentry=23571

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2493&showentry=24360

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2493&showentry=24732

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2493&showentry=25536

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2493&showentry=25608

• Like 2

funny_owned.jpg

Hearsay is when you HEAR something then you SAY it. That's why it is called hearsay. :(. If you are reporting a personal experience it is not HEARSAY.... If is anecdote.....sheesh.

Just a few from um that I have received permission to share. Many others at home. Not all are directly related to over comeing shadow but it's all related.

http://www.unexplain...showentry=23571

http://www.unexplain...showentry=24360

http://www.unexplain...showentry=24732

http://www.unexplain...showentry=25536

http://www.unexplain...showentry=25608

:nw::clap::tsu::tu::gun:

• Like 1

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

Yeah, so I'm probably going to regret this and get some bad karma points but since you asked...

Remember that most entities are very proud so if you are not respectful they will 'snub' you. You also need to know 'why' you are summoning them. What would you do if a complete stranger called your number and asked you to come over for no reason?

I asked my spirit guide (crow) to visit you but he said no. Instead he gave me a ritual spell for you to do.

Materials you'll need:

5 black pillar candles/ 1 Dark Blue Pillar candle

5 tapered candles / 1 dark blue taper candle

parsley

hand mirror

paper with sigil written on it

1.) Prepare the altar.

*Pick a small piece of furniture that has a flat surface such as a bedside stand, small coffee table, ect.

*Drape a piece of cloth over it.

*Get a pice of paper. Draw an upside down star (no circle around it) and put the symbol of the pic below in the middle.

2.) Prepare yourself: Do the following for 1 full week between midnight & 3am

*Put 1 black pillar candle on each point of the star & dark blue pillar candle in the center and light them.

*Sit in a meditative pose and meditate for a minimum of 20 mins each day.

*Chant the following over & over: "I entreat thee Murmur to open mine eyes to your existence. Grant me the knowledge and sight of things unseen."

3.) Prepare for the ritual:

*remove the used candles & paper

*put down a clean/fresh piece of paper with upside down star & sigil

*Place taper candles (black tapers on points, dark blue in middle)

*Place a mirror where it catches a reflection of the flames & you can easily glance toward it if movement catches your eye

*Be sure it will be quiet & you will be undisturbed

*Turn off all lights

4.) Perform the ritual to be performed between midnight-3am

*Light candles and pray the following "Murmur, Duke of the 30 spirits, I entreat thee to make thyself known. Grant me knowledge and wisdom of the unseen."

*Reverently set down the parsley and pray the following, "Murmur, Duke of the 30 spirits, please accept my offering. I entreat thee to manifest yourself so that I may be granted knowledge & wisdom of things unseen."

*Begin to meditate, staring into the mirror as you chant, "Murmur, Duke of the 30 spirits. I entreat thee to manifest yourself that I may be granted knowledge & wisdom of things unseen."

*Continue to chant until the candles have burned themselves out.

What you may experience (assuming you haven't disrespected the entity & it deems you worthy of it's presence):

*sudden drop in temperature

*sudden change in the size of the candle flame or crackling not due to a draft

*feeling of being watched

*thoughts that are not your own

*feeling of being touched

*a face in the mirror or in the smoke of the candles

*an audible voice

*the feeling of being touched

*items moving or falling

You may not experience these things right away. They may happen over time. As a warning, you do this of your own volition. I take no responsibility of any physical, mental or emotional distress you may find yourself in.

Murmur_5653.gif

Also as a side note: before you start posting how you 'did' this and it 'didn't' work. If you actually do the ritual please record it. The week preparation & the final ritual. Just as a show of good faith that you indeed did do the ritual and indeed, nothing happened.

Thank you. :)

:nw::clap::tsu::tu::gun:

Owned? How old are you again?

Anyway if you notice in those examples Seeker79 gave.. In the first link the writer says..

I laughed for a long time and even my mam came in to ask what was wrong

Now I'm not sure if that was meant to be man or mum/mom... but if it was a younger person(teenager whatever) giving thanks, to me its almost like a kid giving thanks to someone for telling them the tooth fairy isnt real and guiding them through that. (some might call that stealing childhood). I cant word it very well but you might understand what I'm getting at. (and I'm not saying astral nasties are not real.. I dont know for a fact either way and no one can).

Also they say........ "Not that it felt like a dream, I was completely aware". Well thats what a lucid dream is.......

In the second link not much is said.

In the third..

My dream turned lucid, as soon as I realised I said (in my dream) I'm lucid I'm going to astral project, that's all I did I didn't have to concentrate on getting back to the bed to do so, just simply thinking it in my lucid state brought me back to my bed (like as if I was being draged to it by a rope) comfortably ofcourse, anyway then I realised I was laying in my bed and after a very short moment vibrations started and my ears started crakling really loud.

*Snip

Also I think you're right, because of my sleep paralysis I really feel this will not take me long at all to project. I felt so close this morning and it's only my third time trying in a week!! I'm going to focus on recognising I'm dreaming and turning my dreams lucid, along with the wake up technique too.

So anotherwords they sound like they were lucid dreaming. If you expect to go out of body during a lucid dream it sets that wish into the mind which means the mind can create that scene. And it is very good at making scenes seem real. Anyway in this quote they are trying to OBE from lucid dream.

In the fourth link its the same again..

The dream I then had turned lucid, as usual I took advantage and flew around a bit but then I thought about astral projection because again, lately I've been trying to get up at 3:30am to prep myself for an experience. Anyway, remember last time my dream turned lucid and I said in my dream "I'm going to astral project" and I was wound (pulled) back from my dream and into my bed and then I heard the extremely loud crackling etc but got too excited so I didn't get out.. you should know the story, you posted it on your blog :)anyway, learned from that experience and in this lucid dream I said these words "I'm going to astral project, no crackling, no hesitation, I'm simply going to lift from my body with ease

So pretty much the same again but then with this added.

Thing is here, because I had just been lucid dreaming about flying and in this dream particular I was trying to fly as fast as I possibly could (I love flying in lucidity), when I thought about projecting my body to the wall to the left I ended up going really fast, haha I went straight through it

Which is exactly what you can do in a lucid dream(how do they know they still wernt..). And later they say they asked for a spirit guide which sounds pretty much the same technique I suggested in this thread. You do it in that state(you call for one during a lucid dream).. I asked Seeker79 his technique on calling for a good spirit but was just given a link to astral projection forum(fobbed off kinda) even though the question is relevent to this thread. So the only difference imo is some call it astral travelling(OBE whatever)and others call it lucid dreaming. It seems if you lucid dream of your bedroom and see your body that counts as OBE.

And lastly the 5th link..

"Dad...the dark figures or what some other people call demons, are just the things they are afraid of I think and they are not real demons" Seeker, I was like holy ****!!! this kid already knows more than me, we never had talked about that aspect-ever. I think he learned some from TV but he is wiser than any 9 year old I ever knew (not just cause he my kid either)

He admits that the young kid probably learned some of that from the tv. Which is what I think many people do in regards to Astral projection/OBE.. I think they either see shows on tv or read many books about it.... and then transfer that from a lucid dream into what they think is a seperate experience. Maybe not always and maybe there is a difference but I dunno.. I know I've had some strange experiences.

So basically in almost all of these examples they seem to be lucid dreaming and then trying to go out of body. And as I said if you try to do this during a lucid dream your mind will attempt to create this scene. So there is no way to tell if lucid dreaming and OBE is a different thing. These people here are admiting they are attempting to OBE during lucid dreams... So they are trying to OBE during REM sleep.........

And I understand this because I have done the same. I have gone lucid and then had what people would call out of body experiences. But there is no way to tell if they are not just a creation from an expectation from a lucid dream or just a lucid dream of the bedroom/house. If you expect to see your body/bedroom during a lucid dream you most likely will. But that doesnt mean imo that you are not lucid dreaming. So yeah, some will jazz it up and call it "spirit journeys(sounds mystical hey..) and others wont bother.

Anyway, so to me its more about the substance in the letters than the amount. And theres not much more to say. I hope this post wasnt off topic.. if it was I'll let you get back to your pwning and mirrors.

Edited by Kazahel

Yeah, so I'm probably going to regret this and get some bad karma points but since you asked...

Remember that most entities are very proud so if you are not respectful they will 'snub' you. You also need to know 'why' you are summoning them. What would you do if a complete stranger called your number and asked you to come over for no reason?

I asked my spirit guide (crow) to visit you but he said no. Instead he gave me a ritual spell for you to do.

AnMaterials you'll need:

parsley

hand mirror

1.) Prepare the altar.

*Pick a small piece of furniture that has a flat surface such as a bedside stand, small coffee table, ect.

*Get a pice of paper. Draw an upside down star (no circle around it) and put the symbol of the pic below in the middle.

*Put 1 black pillar candle on each point of the star & dark blue pillar candle in the center and light them.

*Chant the following over & over: "I entreat thee Murmur to open mine eyes to your existence. Grant me the knowledge and sight of things unseen."

*Place a mirror where it catches a reflection of the flames & you can easily glance toward it if movement catches your eye

*Turn off all lights

*Light candles and pray the following "Murmur, Duke of the 30 spirits, I entreat thee to make thyself known. Grant me knowledge and wisdom of the unseen."

*Reverently set down the parsley and pray the following, "Murmur, Duke of the 30 spirits, please accept my offering. I entreat thee to manifest yourself so that I may be granted knowledge & wisdom of things unseen."

*Begin to meditate, staring into the mirror as you chant, "Murmur, Duke of the 30 spirits. I entreat thee to manifest yourself that I may be granted knowledge & wisdom of things unseen."

What you may experience (assuming you haven't disrespected the entity & it deems you worthy of it's presence):

*an audible voice

*items moving or falling

You may not experience these things right away. They may happen over time. As a warning, you do this of your own volition. I take no responsibility of any physical, mental or emotional distress you may find yourself in.

Murmur_5653.gif

Also as a side note: before you start posting how you 'did' this and it 'didn't' work. If you actually do the ritual please record it. The week preparation & the final ritual. Just as a show of good faith that you indeed did do the ritual and indeed, nothing happened.

Thank you. :)

Will do.....Read below.

Someone is going to love this reply from me. I have said, I am honest, 100%.

If and when I could do this ( thank you by the way ) I will record it for you.

Now, this is not a excuse, this is reality.....I work 12 hour days....7 am to 7 pm for 4 weeks, then 7pm to 7am for 4 weeks...Sunday through Thursday ( if not more ). I live 45 minutes from work, so make those 14 hour days.

Right now my job and taking care of my wife ( paying bills and rent ) is more important then doing this. If it were a one or two night deal, maybe. Not worth risking losing my job from lack of sleep, and honestly, not enough evidence from past tries, or evidence out there ( lack of ) I do not feel it would be worth risking the lack of sleep for.

If something happens that gives me time to do this, and be able to function in my normal life, I will do it.

This is not a excuse, it is reality....Not afraid of anything. Longer rituals or summons as this obviously need someone who is self employed, or not working. If it were a one night deal, maybe two, no problem. Especially when i work graveyard.

I will remember this one, if the oppurtunity arrises.

Side note.....No, I will not burn a vacation over this.

Who knows, maybe this is " the one " that works.....

Anyone out there have time for this one?

Edit to add / ask :

The keys of Solomon have been touched on, and a key part is that the person doing this must have " the fear of God ", and a " strong faith in God ".....As I said, I can not say I have either. Kind of breaks one rule right there.

I could be wrong, but from what I know, this sounds like a piece of that.....Murmor was made by Solomon. ( so the story goes )

I could be wrong?

The Names of Some of the Good and Bad Spirits Solomon Made Use of which are mentioned in Enoch's Seven Tables, with a true account of their shapes, powers, government and effects, with their several seigniories* and degrees.

MURMUR
, is a great Duke appearing in the shape of a soldier riding on a griffin with a Duke's Crown on his head. There go before him two of his ministers with great trumpets. He teacheth philosophy absolutely, constraineth souls to come before the magician to answer what he shall ask them. He was of the Order partly of Thrones and partly of Angels, and ruleth 30 Legions

Owned? How old are you again?

46.......And that cliche' was correct....I will admit, I hate when kids say it also, shocked I actually did.Kind of wish I could edit it out now.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

Leave your windows and doors wide open at night and you'll be visited by all sorts of evil spirits. Guaranteed.

• Like 2

Anyway, so to me its more about the substance in the letters than the amount. And theres not much more to say. I hope this post wasnt off topic.. if it was I'll let you get back to your pwning and mirrors.

It wasn't about that debate ( that dosnt really belong here) I was challenged to provide some proof that I engage in this ...part of which is helping people to understand that they are not being attaked by demons.

• Like 1

I will admit, I hate when kids say it also, shocked I actually did.Kind of wish I could edit it out now.

I guess you were just excited thats all. :)

It wasn't about that debate ( that dosnt really belong here) I was challenged to provide some proof that I engage in this ...part of which is helping people to understand that they are not being attaked by demons.

Yes but that is assuming that sleep paralysis/nightmares are true demonic experiences. So helping someone overcome sleep paralysis is not the same as proving there is no such things as 'astral nasties'. And we are talking about astral nasties(and if they exist), not physical ones or personal subconscious fears, we are talking about spirits so this is all relevant to the thread. So any thankyou letters in regards to SP or nightmares isnt really proof of demons(or of their non existence).

So that is also part of what I meant by substance. And the fact they were trying to go OBE from lucid dreaming I just found interesting considering you think its not linked to REM and is different from lucidity, but yes that is for another thread and I wont say anymore about it.

Anyway I would like to ask you again if I may because you didnt really answer the first time and I am honestly curious. Since you believe in good spirits/guides on the astral(and not bad ones), how would you summon/communicate/see them? And I think this is relevent to the thread considering the OP(and to say because its astral its not what the OP wanted goes againsts the methods he was trying like the Ouiji board). So he obviously was trying to communicate with astral not physical entities. Anyway it doesnt need to be a large answer. For me personally I would simply call for them during a lucid dream(astral travelling). So how would you?

Edited by Kazahel

I guess you were just excited thats all. :)

Yes but that is assuming that sleep paralysis/nightmares are true demonic experiences. So helping someone overcome sleep paralysis is not the same as proving there is no such things as 'astral nasties'. And we are talking about astral nasties(and if they exist), not physical ones or personal subconscious fears, we are talking about spirits so this is all relevant to the thread. So any thankyou letters in regards to SP or nightmares isnt really proof of demons(or of their non existence).

So that is also part of what I meant by substance. And the fact they were trying to go OBE from lucid dreaming I just found interesting considering you think its not linked to REM and is different from lucidity, but yes that is for another thread and I wont say anymore about it.

Anyway I would like to ask you again if I may because you didnt really answer the first time and I am honestly curious. Since you believe in good spirits/guides on the astral(and not bad ones), how would you summon/communicate/see them? And I think this is relevent to the thread considering the OP(and to say because its astral its not what the OP wanted goes againsts the methods he was trying like the Ouiji board). So he obviously was trying to communicate with astral not physical entities. Anyway it doesnt need to be a large answer. For me personally I would simply call for them during a lucid dream(astral travelling). So how would you?

I would like to chime in on this. A while back, Seeker and I started a discussion on astral travel. I did the same as here ( to tired to look for topic ). He PM'd me and gave me instructions.

I did what was asked ( but issues, will explain ). After a few attempts ( must say, it did help me relax, and sleep better ) I did have a strange " vibration " feeling, and a door to our bathroom that I was " imagining " with my eyes closed was in color, not black and white.

That is as far as I got, and not saying I achieved anything, but would like to try again. The issue I had / have is not being able to try this without being tired. My schedule before was beyond hellish, and this one is 12 hour days, 14 if you add my drive time.

In order for me to truly attempt, I need to be able to meditate, but when I am dead ass tired, I just fall asleep.Defeating the purpose, as a dream can be mis interpeted as something else.

In order for me to truly attempt, I need to be able to meditate, but when I am dead ass tired, I just fall asleep.Defeating the purpose, as a dream can be mis interpeted as something else.

Well then just learn lucid dreaming and go 'OBE' from there, like the others were trying in the letters.. You dont need to meditate to go lucid, you just simply have to fall asleep/dream and become aware(thats what can take practise though). So it wont take any time out of your day at all. :)

http://www.unexplain...showentry=23571

http://www.unexplain...showentry=24360

http://www.unexplain...showentry=24732

http://www.unexplain...showentry=25536

http://www.unexplain...showentry=25608

Anecdotes... stories... I got it. But stories arent evidence, are they? Stories of people conquering fears or exploring the AP.

How about astral projecting over in my territories and perhaps share something about myself to me.

Scrying is a form of divination. There is a controversy of using mirrors to scry, and associated with darker side of spiritual matters. That some like my mother have seen the devil in their reflections.

My mother wouldnt condone me discussing this with anyone as she doesnt like to discuss with us. But since nobody on this board knows me or who I am. At least I hope not. I figured what's the harm.

I have myself encountered this very same form of spiritual darkness in my life too.

So far, to me at least, you share anecdotes. And I know why you do it. Your exorcising people's fears and superstitions through anecdotes. A la the shaman waxing chicken soup anecdotal medicines. What is troubling their souls can never be real or authentic, according to you, they just require positive reinforcements through positive suggestions. I firmly disagree.

Anecdotes... stories... I got it. But stories arent evidence, are they? Stories of people conquering fears or exploring the AP.

How about astral projecting over in my territories and perhaps share something about myself to me.

Scrying is a form of divination. There is a controversy of using mirrors to scry, and associated with darker side of spiritual matters. That some like my mother have seen the devil in their reflections.

My mother wouldnt condone me discussing this with anyone as she doesnt like to discuss with us. But since nobody on this board knows me or who I am. At least I hope not. I figured what's the harm.

I have myself encountered this very same form of spiritual darkness in my life too.

So far, to me at least, you share anecdotes. And I know why you do it. Your exorcising people's fears and superstitions through anecdotes. A la the shaman waxing chicken soup anecdotal medicines. What is troubling their souls can never be real or authentic, according to you, they just require positive reinforcements through positive suggestions. I firmly disagree.

I don't excorcise anything. People do it by themselves. I only offer my experiences and support. Don't you get it!?!?!? There is nothing but anecdote. The spirit is always personal. You want me to qualify the journey by flying over your house ( like I have never that one before) --- that's not what the journey is--, yet you still believe in demons?

Your mothers anecdote to you that you hearsay is a simple matter. Almost all people who meditate in front of mirrors must face these things inside of themselves. It's actually a useful tool to learn control. It's not demons it's you!!!!! Here is my experience of it in a deep meditative state.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2493&showentry=24373

Your psychology is designed by evolution to look for hidden meanings in faces. When you stare at a face especially your own your mind wants to assign all sorts of meanings to every little detail, If there is fear in your heart, then you will paint what you see and impose it upon the image. If you really apply critical thinking, then you will come to the understanding that the dark images that you face in the mirror can not possibly be evil demons. Why would demons have looks like distorted humans? Teeth? Nerrow eyes? Zombie like looks? High cheek bones? We see these images because they represent disease, death, and predation. Things our brains instictually look for to avoid and to be afraid of. Evil spirit beings would not have any of these attributes because they are SPIRITS!!! They did not evolve things like sharp teeth. why would they? You see those sorts of things because you fear them on very basic levels.

You are entitled to your opinion.... But forgive me if I think it's a bit nieve.

46.......And that cliche' was correct....I will admit, I hate when kids say it also, shocked I actually did.Kind of wish I could edit it out now.

Technically you didn't say it, you posted a graphic :D

• Like 1

Materials you'll need:

parsley

hand mirror

1.) Prepare the altar.

*Turn off all lights

*an audible voice

*items moving or falling

Murmur_5653.gif

And if it doesn't work you can use the parsley to garnish dinner afterwards.

• Like 4

Seeker79 you seem to of missed my main question again.

So how would you summon an astral entity/spirit guide? This is what the OP has asked for and I'm sure others reading this thread would be curious to know too. Many people have shared their methods here(for the OP and for others reading)and I'm not sure why you havent shared yours(Sakari was asking for good spirits too).

So this is the thread to share that info. If its a long method you dont have to type it all, just sum it up to give the general gist. :)

Seeker79 you seem to of missed my main question again.

So how would you summon an astral entity/spirit guide? This is what the OP has asked for and I'm sure others reading this thread would be curious to know too. Many people have shared their methods here(for the OP and for others reading)and I'm not sure why you havent shared yours(Sakari was asking for good spirits too).

So this is the thread to share that info. If its a long method you dont have to type it all, just sum it up to give the general gist. :)

I can answer that again....

Seeker has shared with me how, at least a start. I all ready replied on why I was not able to do this, and said it has its own thread.

It involves astral travel / OBE's .....

Not sure if that is Seekers answer, but I know he has shared with me how, at least how he knows. And what he says " sprits " are.

I do not recall him ever saying he new how to manifest ghosts?

I can answer that again....

I read though from when I began asking on page 106/107. And the only answer you gave was on page 110 quoted below.

I would like to chime in on this. A while back, Seeker and I started a discussion on astral travel. I did the same as here ( to tired to look for topic ). He PM'd me and gave me instructions.

Which reading that wasnt really an answer to my question. I was not asking how to astral travel. I was asking how someone else calls a spirit/guide/angel/astral entity. Your answer above seemed to be more directed towards how to astral travel. So I'm wondering more on the actual techniques on calling a guide/angel/astral entity/spirit. When I first asked, the reply I got from Seeker was a link to the beginning of the astral projection faq's thread(44 pages of it). So obviously the technique has something to do with OBE/Astral/Lucid dreaming. After that we got sidetracked.

And thats why I'm asking again. I dont really want to read through 44 pages of another thread which isnt specifically suited to this type of question. I know you started a thread about you trying to astral travel but I didnt think that was about how to summon something during them. I thought this thread would be more suited to summoning an entity/guide/angel/spirit.. whatever name you wish to give.

So if the technique is simply to do something(whatever technique) in the astral then thats what I'm curious on. And I dont understand why someone wouldnt just quickly share that here. I mean, if you dont want that info in this thread because its to do with astral then I find that just strange. I'm kinda reading between the lines here but is that what you wish?

Edited by Kazahel