Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Multi-Verse Therom

Thinking Twice

Ever wondered/desired/experienced a universe so close but yet different to the physical plane we live in?

There are plenty of people who believe this theory to be correct and that just like our own existence, there are billions of others who in which are different to our very own.

I've been researching upon ' astral projection' and heard of people travelling to destinations unknown to man. Could this be on a slightly different dimensional plane to the very one we live in.

It would enlighten me if anyone has experienced this 'multi-verse' to a place which is unknown within the physical plane.

If anyone has researched this more than me, or knows a little more.. Please re-post/ post links/experiences to prove this is in fact no-longer a myth.

-Luke.

Edited by Thinking Twice

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• Thinking Twice

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Luke, I don't think there is any way to proove it. If only conciousness can cross the veil, then how is anybody to proove it. A projector is not going to be able to bring back a rock like going to the moon. Really the only way is to do it yourself and make your own mind up about what you exoerience.

The main reason I posted was to see if anyone had ever experienced it, so then I would try it for myself :)

Thanks for reply!

- Luke

The main reason I posted was to see if anyone had ever experienced it, so then I would try it for myself :)

Thanks for reply!

- Luke

Well then, yes I have. So have others.