Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Black Orb/Spider Entity

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,070 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 19 November 2011 - 12:52 PM

View Postentropath, on 19 November 2011 - 03:14 AM, said:

I don't know her to be narcoleptic but maybe she does have an undiagnosed form of epilepsy.  

I'll make the suggestion that she should go to the doctor and see if he recommends that she see a neurologist or psychiatrist.

The only way they know how to take control of the situation now is to recite the lords prayer, which leads me to believe it's either fully psychological or fully paranormal.  Unless reciting the lords prayer would cure aura symptoms or bring a person out of a hypnagogic state :P
Actually it often does!!!!!!! You see what your seeing and how you are seeing it are often two different things. How you are seeing it is hypnogogia ( sleep pralysis), sizophrenia, drugs..... Whatever. Why you are seeing your particular image is entirely a different matter. Many people use the lords prayer to face sleep pralysis imagery. It works sometimes other times it dosnt. The problem of course is that the entire action is a fear based response... This is no good. They are only training themselves to be fearful then delivered. Inevitably inviting it's return. If your cousin came to see me, I would work on inducing an altered state so she could face this thing head on. Spiders don't come back after you step on them. :)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#17    Lady_Mercury

Lady_Mercury

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

• 'What would James Bond do?'
    'He'd probably wear a corset so no one would guess he was sixty.'

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:09 PM

I see spiders out the corner of my eyes when I'm tired.  Perhaps it's that or simple eye floaters which are very common.  Also, the human mind tends to construct recognisable images out of vague shapes and objects: that's why clouds have been mistaken for UFOs and people see faces in grains of wood, etc.

Perhaps reciting the Lord's prayers makes her focur her attention and pulls her out of a sleep-like state?

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time
- T.S. Eliot

#18    pupa

pupa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

I too have seen this spider entity for a few years now. It looks like the one you drew. I see this entity or phenomena  usually upon awakening from an intense dream or nightmare. It has a face that is elusive to me, the more I try to look art it directly the more it becomes obscure. When I just relax and accept it's presence it becomes clear. It sometimes frightens me but I seem to be getting use to it's presence. The other night I had a dream that my room was full of dark entities with horns and white eyes. My wife woke me up saying that I was angrily shouting "**** you" in the direction of the bedroom door. I remember it vividly but didn't tell her what I had experienced. The spider orb has manic, rapidly moving legs. It appears to be on the ceiling but when I close my eyes I can also see it. It also follows my gaze which indicates that it is on  one of my my lens es (like bacteria or other micro organism) except I  can see it in both eyes when I close them alternately which indicates to me that it exists outside of my body. Each experience brings with it a heavy feeling of fear and sometimes dread.

#19    Perfection

Perfection

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:50 PM

Oh thousands of times the giant spider has held onto me & spoken to me. It's a being of pure love & would not harm you if you begged it to. It is like the mantis & insect aliens, beatle aliens etc. It's just doing a particular job for the higher system & would never ever harm you. Showing itself to you is a friendly way of letting you know it is there. It's really one of your primary guardians & is responsible for helping to keep your soul in your body; & also it protects the next body that you will find yourself in after you die.

If you ever see the space spider again simply show it love & respect & you will meet one of the most wonderous beings ever created

#20    Red Howler

Red Howler

Angry werewolf girl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

This is most likely a "dark orb" spirit or energy. It goes with the following sense of being scared or frightened.

Have a look at this page. It lists coloured orbs and their meanings
http://paranormal.lo...ifferent_Colors

This thread is about black orbs. On this page (p5) further down is a couple of pictures that look like the orb you drew.
http://www.unexplain...pic=65930&st=60

Not everything is explained

Posted Image

#21    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

Is the OP still around?

#22    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,005 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:30 PM

View Postcoldethyl, on 11 May 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

Is the OP still around?
Last post was 18 months ago, so probably not.

Anyway, just to contribute to the general discussion.  I commonly see spiders or bugs (swarms of them sometimes and with accompanying buzzing sounds if it's flies) on my bedroom walls or ceilings as part of the hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations I experience on a regular basis.  That the OP describes waking up in the middle of the night and seeing such things makes me automatically think it's similar to what myself and countless others experience during that strange period of falling asleep or waking up.  Whereas most people go from sleep to wakefulness immediately (and vice versa), some of us have a very grey area in-between where strange things happen and we see and hear all sorts of oddities.

Edited by Archimedes, 11 May 2013 - 11:34 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#23    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:06 PM

Never trust anything you see just before going to sleep or just after waking up.

Too much likelyhood of hallucination or sleep disorders IMO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users