Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection "Journal"

Silmiss

I've tried astral projection many times in the past month before, but the first one I post on this site I'll call "Day 6"(as I did it on Thursday) and so on.

-Month 2-

--Week 2--

---Day 6---

Attempt 1, 10:40PM

I went to bed, and tried a small attempt. Started feeling tingling, but there was a horrible itch in the middle section of my right leg. It was UNBEARABLE, and so I cut out of the slight sleep paralysis to itch it, and went to bed.

Failure.

Attempt 2, 4:15AM

The alarm wakes me, and so I get up and go to the bathroom. I splash water on my face, wait another minute, and go back to bed. I did a prayer, tried "asking" my spirit guide for small assistance, then started. After about 5 minutes my stomach started tingling after trying to imagine my consciousness in other areas of the room, and it spread from my back to my arms and legs. It was small tingling. I laid there for about 10 minutes. Nothing happened. Nothing. And then BOOM. My left arm felt as if it was being electrocuted. It wasn't painful, just very awkward feeling. I tried gaining feeling in my astral arm, but I just couldn't "feel" it, as it should be vivid as people described. So I tried a couple loosening techniques, such as the wave technique and trying to move my astral toes and fingers. I just couldn't get the feeling of them. Only thing I could barely feel were my astral arms. So I decided to try the rope technique, as I could feel my arms slightly. It didn't get me much further- WOAH WHAT? I felt as if my legs and body were tilted upwards, kinda like the floating feeling people were talking about. It also felt as if I was upside down or sideways at some points. I knew it was just the floating feeling people were talking about, but I tried getting my head out, too. Nothing. So, I kept trying different techniques for loosening, tried rolling out, tried calling my guide for assistance, but it wouldn't work, so I stopped. When I stopped, I noticed a gust of wind sound in my ears that I hadn't payed attention to before fade out. Then, I went to bed.

Failure.

Learned: I'm better at astral projecting from 12:00PM to 5:00PM instead of at night. Downside of that is that's when the others get home from school (I'm homeschooled). Good side is it's Friday, so I have a whole weekend of projecting ahead of me! I also learned some of the feelings of astral projecting, and what people called the buzzing. I'll have to try to be more patient, and wait longer (up to a half hour or more). That should get the vibes and buzzing up, and get my normal body into deeper sleep. It was also the first morning of astral projection where I had the willpower to get up after the alarm :rolleyes:

---Day 7---

I wake up, and type Day 6. I'll be attempting at noon-afternoonish. I'll post this day after then.

Whenever I make a new entry, I'll put the older one in spoilers.

Thanks for reading, feel free to give advice! c:

Edited by Silmiss

*facedesks*

I seem to be unable to edit after a certain amount of time. Poor me.

Instead, I'll have to make replies and you'll have to dig through them...

Why, forum software? Whyyyy!!!!

Anywho, not much to post for day 7.

---Day 7---

Got interrupted a ton, and had to go various places. Will update when night passes. Going to try the "Inflating" method (Imagine your body filling with helium), the "QuickVibe Method" (Immediatly attempt to exit when I feel the vibes turn on), or the Waiting Game. (Wail till the vibes grow). I will probably find myself trying to control the vibes to make them stronger, though.

Is there any place on the site where I can keep a journal without having to make replies? I would put each day and week in spoilers to keep it tidy.

Cheers!

~Silmiss

*facedesks*

I seem to be unable to edit after a certain amount of time. Poor me.

Instead, I'll have to make replies and you'll have to dig through them...

Why, forum software? Whyyyy!!!!

Anywho, not much to post for day 7.

---Day 7---

Got interrupted a ton, and had to go various places. Will update when night passes. Going to try the "Inflating" method (Imagine your body filling with helium), the "QuickVibe Method" (Immediatly attempt to exit when I feel the vibes turn on), or the Waiting Game. (Wail till the vibes grow). I will probably find myself trying to control the vibes to make them stronger, though.

Is there any place on the site where I can keep a journal without having to make replies? I would put each day and week in spoilers to keep it tidy.

Cheers!

~Silmiss

This site and software has a wonderful blog feature. You should blog your experiences and you can edit when ever you like, or add new entries.

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 1

This site and software has a wonderful blog feature. You should blog your experiences and you can edit when ever you like, or add new entries.

I may get around to doing that, actually.