Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Favourite LOTR Character Poll

mr_halo

Favourite LOTR Character?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite LOTR Character?

• Aragorn
    • Boromir
    • Legolas
    • Gimli
    • Frodo
    • Sam
    • Gandalf
    • Pippen
    • Merry
    • Gollum

just love the movies, so i thought i'd ask what you people thought..... original.gif, i would of added the option of "other", but i couldn't add anymore answers...

others to consider....

Faramir

King Theoden

Eomer

Arwen

Saruman

Eowyn

Bilbo

Treebeard

Elrond

Galadriel

etc...etc original.gif

Edited by mr_halo

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• mr_halo

• AliceCoopersGirl

• MichaelS

Aragon, Gimli and Treebeard! Who could resist a walking, talking, bearded tree that kicks ****!

THis is just a personal opinion I don't like ny of them. Theres just something about the movie I can't stand! To me it's so stupid! Sorry about that. grin2.gif

that's alright D12, i know some people who go crazy when someone says LOTR sucks...anywho, I love all the characters and all for different reasons, for ex. i love legolas, aragorn,and faramir cuz they're very hot, gimli cuz he's funny, the hobbits cuz they're adorable, and everyone else cuz they're so interesting and middle-earth cuz it's a place that I wished was real ever since i read the books

If we are talking about the movies...Sweet sweet Orlando wub.gif...I mean Legolas laugh.gif

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

that's alright D12, i  know some people who go crazy when someone says LOTR sucks...anywho, I love all the characters and all for different reasons, for ex. i love legolas, aragorn,and faramir cuz they're very hot, gimli cuz he's funny, the hobbits cuz they're adorable, and everyone else cuz they're so interesting and middle-earth cuz it's a place that I wished was real ever since i read the books

254336[/snapback]

I totally agree with freaky6 ..!! thumbsup.gif

Gollum...he was by far and away my favourite character in the books, and he was the one I was really looking forward to seeing in the movies. They managed to really do him justice, and I think, just as he did in the book, Gollum really stole the show grin2.gif

He also made what was, in the books at least, a very dire and boring account of Frodo and Sam's journey quite bearable tongue.gif I kept wanting to get back to Helm's Deep and Gondor....

Yeah man Aragorn all the way. thumbsup.gif

In order of preference:

Gimli;

Gollum;

Treebeard;

Galadriel (As seen in the movie by Cate Blanchett- dang she's hot);

Aeowen (As seen in the movies played by Liv Tyler)

Saruman;

Gandalf;

Aragorn;

Legolas

Samwise Gamgee;

Bilbo;

Frodo.

legolas and aragorn were waaaay hott.. wub.gif frodo was lovable, plus played by the blue-eyed cutie elijah.. grin2.gif oh, and pippin was dotey laugh.gif

I did like Merry and Pippin too- especially their scenes with Treebeard... and the fireworks in the first book/movie. LOL

Disinterested- I love those ferret gifs in your Sig... You should have a webpage to showcase them. w00t.gif

Aragorn is really HOT wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Where's Smeagol?

He was cool huh.gif

post-5031-1094336737.gif

Edited by AliceCoopersGirl

Gollum/Smeagol might as well be the same character, although TECHNICALLY i know they weren't. laugh.gif

Of course there's something wrong with you. You're inlove with ME.

There must be something wrong with me.

All these girls thing Aragorn is hot, and I'm in love with... Pippin. Hm.  huh.gif

255045[/snapback]

You can check who your ideal date would be from lord of the rings Disinterested,its over in jokes section.

I was right with my answer that Aragorn was the best,thats who my perfect date would be grin2.gif