Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your current mood?

Bonecrusher

This is a pretty neat way to gauge people's emotions.

So what's your current mood on any given day?

You can even explain the reason why your feeling this but it's optional.

My current mood is a mixture of apprehension,elation and sheer bafflement.

I'm multi-tasking with all my conflicting feelings.

Edited by Medium Brown
  • Like 1

My current mood is one of a tinge of excitement, a bit of wonder, hopefulness, and happiness.

Reasons being I am taking a hike later today to the top of Mt. Diablo. I have never been there before, and am just waiting for the slight rain to clear up. That's the tinge of excitement. A bit of wonder at translating the things I've read and listened to so far today. I have the feeling this is going to be one of those days. One of the good ones, where things are something more that what they usually are in my mind. Hopefulness to feel nice today. Happy I'm not sure why. I just am. Yesterday was a bad day overall, but it's not here anymore.

This reminds me of years back in rehab when we would have family meetings with all the group (very large crowd) we would go through the room to everyone and they would have to say how they were feeling with two adjectives. It was stated every session that "tired" is not an acceptable mood or emotion, but everytime, without fail, at least a few random people would still say "tired". The funny things we remember.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

I think 'simmering' is the word for how I'm feeling at the moment! At lunchtime, several of the lowest forms of life on this planet (walkers), trespassed across Home Farm field and left the gate into the Lower field badly secured. Consequently, we've spent most of the afternoon getting half a dozen petrified (and therefore - potentially dangerous) Frisians, out of knee-deep mud and on to solid ground! What makes it worse is that there's no legal right of way across that part of the farm! To be fair, I don't think it was regular Ramblers, more like a bunch of Townies out for a post-Sunday lunch jolly! They were rather lucky we weren't out shooting at the time!

Yup, 'simmering' is a good word!

s8722.gif

• Like 3

My current mood is one of a tinge of excitement, a bit of wonder, hopefulness, and happiness.

Reasons being I am taking a hike later today to the top of Mt. Diablo. I have never been there before, and am just waiting for the slight rain to clear up. That's the tinge of excitement. A bit of wonder at translating the thing I've read and listened to so far today. I have the feeling this is going to be one of those days. One of the good ones, where things are something more that what they usually are in my mind. Hopefulness to feel nice today. Happy I'm not sure why. I just am. Yesterday was a bad day overall, but it's not here anymore.

Don't leave any gates open! (See post #3!)

At the moment I am quit content and happy not upset about anything but the day is young. As it moves on I'm sure my temperament will too.

HIGH - which means Im euphoric and at peace with everything

Peaceful and content .............. this is very rare so I'm pleased to be making a record of it that I can refer back to when things are not so good.

resigned depression for no recognizible reason......... there are so many potential reasons.........

At this moment in time....quiet and pensive.

I'm calm and thoughtful... just a bit annoyed because I've been having my social anxiety come back some lately. Just got to spend some time meditating and searching myself to get myself back in balance.

Hungry and Cranky. It's brekkie time need coffee and toast. NOW!!

Don't leave any gates open! (See post #3!)

I made sure I wouldn't, but was saved from having to spend the night in my car there when the rangers left the gate open well past 5 pm. So there's the other side of that coin.

• Like 1

I've been feeling warm and joyous for the last few days. I got this from singing a low tune quietly to myself as I was walking down the street. I recognized the warm and joyous feeling coming from my heart after a while of singing. I was making up the tune and lyrics as i went, my tone was low and the pace was very slow and included a lot of hums. I dont remember any of the lyrics but i knew i was singing from my soul. I felt that I had discovered a new way of bringing on this warm and joyous feeling and so I hope I never forget to put it into practice. I dont think there's anything wrong with being joyous everyday...

This is my feeling right now mixed with happiness. I had a great day, not only because of this joy i could feel in my heart but also because it was a good day, ive been busy, lots of positivity and socializing today.....

• Like 1

Curious my mood is always set to it. Too many questions not enough answers. When I interact with something I always have to wonder why that is. Depending on the answer is when it changes from just curious to curious and happy and or curious and sad but the emotion part fluxes. When I figure out why something is then I'm not longer curious about it but there is a lot of things I do not know so I'm going to be curious more then likely until the day I die. That's actually kind of depressing, oh well.

• Like 1

I'm anxious and unsettled. Waiting for someone to ring back. Wishing it was this time tomorrow and then my son's foot operation would be over.

My original optimism has been tempered.

However my bafflement remains.

They have been having a clearout at Swindon Town of our" on loan" players.

While in the park I spotted a cat with a leash and harness.

Edited by Medium Brown

Upbeat.

I'm just about to be referred to a computer course this upcoming Monday.

Flat

As long as I can keep my mind from wandering to the office and the freaks I work with (I'm still on holiday but need to return to work next week), I feel calm. I am at home with my dog-which is the best place for me in the world right now.

I'm anxious and unsettled. Waiting for someone to ring back. Wishing it was this time tomorrow and then my son's foot operation would be over.

Hope everything went well with your son's foot operation.