Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams or Something Else?

Naveed

Ok about 4:30 am two or three weeks ago I woke up one night and vaguely remember seeing something in my room then turning around and seeing a glow under my door. I jumped up and started screaming my head off and frantically grabbing for the chain to turn my light on. When I got it on nothing was there. My brother Brandon walked in "What are you screaming about?" and I looked around and in a dazed voice was like "Nothing, I was dreaming." He then replied "You scream weird." and went to bed. When I turned my light back off and climbed back into bed I couldn't help but feel like something was watching me.

The next night at about 2 am I awoke sitting upright screaming my head off with my entire left arm asleep. At first I thought it was something trying to grab me, but I was just screaming my head off till my brother Matt and his friend Jeff walked in and asked what was going on.

Any ideas? I'm thinking the second one was a dream or something, but the first one really stands out like it wasn't just a dream. I believe something may have been in my room.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naveed

• spyro_86

Top Posters In This Topic

You should keep a sword or bat by your bed, if you feel like something is there then you should just swing at it in the dark. Then turn on the light, if it's your brother then he deservs to be injured for messing woth you in your sleep. Of course you could just be having terrible nightmares that you can't really remember when you wake up.