Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Avondale AZ, USA, Aug 2003, 10-11pm

Sightings

Submitted By Carcass

I had hopped the wall into my vacant neighbor's backyard. nobody lives in the house right next to mine, and so, being the little mischevious and curious lil skunk i am *hehe*, i wanted to investigate the backyard (looking for money, rocks, anything) SOO, i was squatting near the right rim of the pool, and was close to the wall that separated the yards of this yard, and the one that belonged to the house right behind it. i was looking and the house, just wondering why no one has lived there for over 6 months now, when, something caught my eye. i saw this light in the sky, which i only saw for 1 and a half seconds. in that very split second of viewing it, my mind automatically associated it with as being nothing more than an airplain. then, something happened that made me realize it was NOT an airplane. it was then i realized that it was leaving a trail behind it, which blended from red, to orange, to yellow. the best way i could put it into words, was that it looked like an arrow, with out a point at the top. they where two red parrallel lines that blended into 2 different colors. and, just as fast as i saw it, it faded away into the black night. i was left in awe. it was so magnificent and beautiful. if anyone wants to see a sketch of it, email me at Salvador_Judd@nirvanafan.com and i'll gladly send a drawing of it and a daytime photo of where i saw it ^^

• 4 months later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sightings

• littlesmokey172000

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear:Carcass

Yes I would like to see your sketch and talk to you about the arrow-shaped object that you saw. The reason I want to talk to you about this is that I have also seen an object just like the one you saw. I was seven when I saw the strange arrow-shaped object. It looked just like the object that you discribed. So if you want to talk about it e-mail me at (littlesmokey172000@msn.com) or IM me littlesmokey172000 plz e-mail me.

Eric Drave:sends his regards.