Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Show of the Hour

BurnSide

To follow up on the 'Song of the Hour' and 'What are you Reading?' threads, let's discuss what you're currently watching.

So, what's the TV Show of the Hour? What are you currently watching on TV, or what was the last thing you watched?

Last thing i watched was FAMILY GUY last night. Seen it a million times. grin2.gif

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talon

• Subtemperate

• BurnSide

• mypaddedroom

Just finished watching WWE Raw, Currently watching Star Trek: Origional Series

The family guy..... And about to watch Aussie Rules football....

the last thing i watched was some stupid crap on the History Channel. the last thing i saw that i actualy enjoyed was the Conan O'Brien infomercial last night.

i just watched South Africa play The Netherlands (Hockey - Olympics) we lost sad.gif anyway and last night i watched the grand opening to the olympics!!!!!!!!!!!! i lost my nut when South Africa came out!!!

The swimming heats at the olympics and volleyball,softball and rowing from the olympics as well! And tonight I`m going to watch smwimming finals, cycling road race and any other events that are on! I love the olympics, its the only good thing on tv at the moment!!! thumbsup.gif

Futurama, last night.

Watched and am still watching the news of the devistation that Charley brought to my state!

What was that? How bad was the damage?

Reruns of Three's Company. grin2.gif

Star Trek: Deep Space 9

Edited by Talon S.

Not really a show, but i just watched Die Hard 2: Die Harder on TBS.

What a croc of crap, they just completely dubbed over Willis the whole movie because of words such as JESUS and ASS etc. Christ.

You mean someone else has gone through they entire movie and replaced everyone of Bruce's lines just cause some religious nut might be offended?! What the **** is that about?!

Over here we had a lesser version of pulp fiction, with the violence and language cut out.... It was almost funny to watch.... Probably only went 15 minutes......