Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Freddy, Jason aren’t dead yet

Janiel

Producers want the duo to go up against ‘Evil Dead’ villain Ash

LOS ANGELES - Even before “Alien vs. Predator,” the resurrection of two tired movie franchises, captured the top spot at the weekend box office, New Line Cinema began plotting a new face-off for its horror favorites, Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees, who had their own moment atop the boxoffice last August with “Freddy vs. Jason.”

Source

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Janiel

• BurnSide

• AliceCoopersGirl

• Shakezulah

Old news, this was announced along with the new Evil Dead pretty much opening weekend of Freddy vs Jason.

I think it'll rock, then again, i'm not one of those stiff-arsed types who can't enjoy a movie if it has a bad plot.

i just think it'll be a little too much, i mean after army of darkness (dont take this the wrong way i LOVE that movie) but ash became a joke, i dont think it'll pass the same way as it did before. and freddy vs. jason vs. ash...if they kill ash, im gonna go postal...

They can't kill Ash, there's a new EvilDead in the works. laugh.gif

Army of Darkness was a joke, i hated that movie it was boring and gay and put the Ash character to shame after he rose to godlike in EvilDead2.

but, it's soo funny, and pointless. you do like it...

and besides isnt bruce cambell old (he cameod in Spiderman 2 and look like 50)

He wasn't young when he shoot ED2, and that was what, 15-20 years ago?

i for one am not really looking forward to it that much....First come BloodRaynet then maybe this movie im not sure. it just doesnt seem right

I don't think a script is even written yet.

i think this movie could kick major ass. but if Ash lost in ANY way....i would kill someone. Army of Darkness is my favorite movie of all time and Ash is like the best character ever. i cannot wait for the new Evil Dead movie though.

i think this movie could kick major ass. but if Ash lost in ANY way....i would kill someone. Army of Darkness is my favorite movie of all time and Ash is like the best character ever. i cannot wait for the new Evil Dead movie though.

i think so too but the problem is if they dont get a good writer and director it'll be crap. CRAP! i mean, i cant really picture ash fighting freddy and jason....but it could be good....

Now heres everybody I'd like too see in a movie...

Scary

hehe nice grin2.gif but thats probly gonna be the next one...Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash vs. Leatherface vs. Micheal Myers....the after that the might do something insane like Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash vs. Leatherface vs. Micheal Myers vs. BloodRayne blink.gif actually that would be cool....

isnt there supposta be a Michael Myers vs. Pinhead?

Yeah i've heard that one too. I think it's only rumoured.

yeah it would be. i hope they dont make it.

I have never heard any of these rumours(thats what I get for living in the back of beyond(England I mean)

Freddy and Jason fighting on the same side seems a bit strange,but would be good to watch.....especially if Bruce Campbell has anything to do with it wub.gif

As for Michael Myers v Pinhead.......Pinhead would kick ass. grin2.gif

I doubt Freddy and Jason would be on the same size VS Ash. I think it would be a 1v1v1 matchup.

I doubt Freddy and Jason would be on the same size VS Ash. I think it would be a 1v1v1 matchup.

Oh,that would be better.Cheers Burnsie. thumbsup.gif

Still, that's only if they go for it. I can't see Campbell going for it, what with EvilDead4 comming up. original.gif

Still, that's only if they go for it. I can't see Campbell going for it, what with EvilDead4 comming up. original.gif

I think it would be better watching Evil Dead 4 then Freddy and Jason and Ash.

And Im a big Freddy fan grin2.gif

Agreed!!!