Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hostage

Shakezulah

yesterday, i went out for my bday, and I went to see the movie Hostage. I have to say it was a very good movie. the story played out well and it was so interesting, it kept me watching the whole time. the acting was really good, and the characters were unique, especially the character of Mars, played by Ben Foster. his performance was fantastic, but the characters personality was shocking, disturbing, and also amusing, at times. he did a great job of making the situation more intense than what you would usualy expect. of course, the movie has its share of graphic and violent scenes, which i thought were awsome. anyways, overall, the entire movie was cool, and any fan of Bruce Willis should enjoy it. go see it!

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shakezulah

• Neo2005

• __Kratos__

• JackBauer

Yes, Hostage was a great movie. I also liked Mars. So dark, disturbing but if you really looked to his eyes and saw his soul you could feel his pain. That guy really did his homework for that role. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would put this movie at a 9. A 9 cause there were a couple parts that were just there for being there.

I thought the movie was very good as well. Very action packed, and the hostage situations were very good.

It looks great.

His daughter in the movie is his daughter in real life

I am a longtime Bruce Willis fan and cant wait until this comes out down here!