Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Star Wars Episode 3

MonkeyMan

I have looked at some images for revenge of the sith. ANd for me General Grievous will be the ultimate badass of any star wars film.POst your tohughts

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Childe_of_Malkav

• AliceCoopersGirl

• Boff

• AztecInca

Top Posters In This Topic

With out a doubt. Grievous looks like he's going to give Darth Maul and Vader a run for their money in the badass department.

I'm not sure as to who is doing the voice for him, however, the short shots we see of him the first chapter of The Clone Wars Cartoon, was more then enough to make me grab my balls in respect for the Jedi-ass whoopin' he was dishing out, also the episode was scary ass Hell.

Episode 3 looks dark, creepy, tragic and epic in such away, I'm sure this final chapter of the STAR WARS saga will give even Lord of The Rings a run for its money.

thumbsup.gif

I've got to catch up with all the piccies from ep 3...I have been a bit slack and have not been onto the Star Wars website for a while now blush.gif

I've got to catch up with all the piccies from ep 3...I have been a bit slack and have not been onto the Star Wars website for a while now blush.gif

532781[/snapback]

Oh, your not missing much hun.

Most of the pics are being published in al lthe film and Sci-Fi mags right now, so you'd benefit alot more by just hanging out at your local corner store and "just have a look" at the pics.

But, we have only a few more weeks to go! So, not much longer to waite! w00t.gif

I am getting really excited about it...there should be all the merchandise coming out soon...thats cool,I love it all. wub.gif

I just hope we see more of Yoda kicking serious a$$

I think this movie will be great. I am upset tho that we wont see vader fight (in armour). But yoda vs sidious will AWSOME!!

so close..!

Is it still being released on the same day worldwide?

With out a doubt, I think this chapter will rival The Empire Strikes Back for "classic" cinemaitic story telling.

And I CAN'T WAITE! I jsut hope Shetland cinema get it! Because I'll be seriously p***ed off if I don't get to see this on the big screen! angry.gif

Is it still being released on the same day worldwide?

532836[/snapback]

It should be, Attack Of The Clones was relesed on the same day world wide.

So cool...I would love to go to see the premiere in Leicester Square in London...but won't get in there for that disgust.gif

So cool...I would love to go to see the premiere in Leicester Square in London...but won't get in there for that disgust.gif

532856[/snapback]

I'd take you! If I could get in...

Since I need a date, and R2 blew me off for a battle droid. Something about having a bigger hard drive then me... hmm.gif

532856[/snapback]

Since I need a date, and R2 blew me off for a battle droid. Something about having a bigger hard drive then me... hmm.gif

532864[/snapback]

blush.gif Thanks hun...and don't worry about R2 too much...he didn't mean it really... laugh.gif (I've met Kenny Baker(R2) and got his autograph...he is a great guy)

As long as Yoda is fighting, this movie will rock!!!!

532856[/snapback]

532864[/snapback]

blush.gif Thanks hun...and don't worry about R2 too much...he didn't mean it really... laugh.gif (I've met Kenny Baker(R2) and got his autograph...he is a great guy)

532884[/snapback]

oooh! Lucky you! To ahve meet one of the people who played a part in the STAR WARS!

The only "amazing" thing I have, is a signed short story by Kevin J Anderson (he's written many of the STAR WARS fiction), and I only e-mailed him asking for something from him. Didn't even have to move off the computer!

Although, as a clueless pre-teen (well, I still am clueless!) I wanted to marry Leia and kick stormtrooper butt!!!

Then I relized STAR WARS wasn't real, and boy, did that suck!

...I've SO gotten off topic here. blush.gif

I've met Chewy,Boba Fett,a lot of the Ewoks,Darth Vader,Admiral Piett and a lot of other

Actors/actresses from the Star Wars films and got their autographs as well...been to loads of conventions...big fan me... blush.giflaugh.gif

(Sorry for spelling...not awake yet... sad.gif )

That's SO cool Alice! I've never been to a convention in my life lol.

but but but! Me and my brother just watched the new Revenge Of The Sith trailer, and OMFG! We watched it 3 times AND it looks SO ****" COOL! And I had chills running all over my body for the whole two and a half minutes!

this will with out a doubt be the best of the prequels, but what will also make this chapter special, is that it is the end of the saga, and at last, The Circle Will Be Complete. w00t.gif

Edited by Vader