Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#7111    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:32 AM

View Postzoser, on 15 February 2013 - 08:24 AM, said:

Just read through he posts.  I'm not surprised.  There is nothing but swearing and protest.  No technical refutation to account for the huge anomalies in the upper part of that pyramid.

You are not allowed to swear here, it is a family forum. LOL, you even stuff up a 2 page review of a forum. Man, no wonder stacked rocks stun you so much! Technical information has been supplied, but your testicular deprived friend like you can only make uninformed statements, and then claim that explanations are inadequate because they are beyond you. Heck, I gave you one answer two pages back that you replied to with some nonsense about stamp collecting.
I am genuinely surprised that people continue to bother explaining things to you. That is a mystery as you have no intention of discussion, you just want to convert people into a backwards position. Technical information is  wasted on you, if something is broken down into small enough pieces for you to grasp it, you proceed to tell others to throw textbooks away. You ask for something you have stated you refuse to accept. And then you complain you are not provided with such, like you should be to begin with!! You are a joke. I reckon even Dunn would disassociate himself from you given the chance.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#7112    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:39 AM

View Postzoser, on 15 February 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Couldn't resist this.

The skeptics orchestra.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#7113    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:46 AM

View Postzoser, on 15 February 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

I've read them.  Nothing there that's relevant to the facts.  

I've read them.  Nothing there that's relevant you understand which pertains directly to the facts.  

So you dimiss it. At least your ignorance is on display and all can see that is it deliberate. That is a step forward.

That's all the skeptics have been doing here for weeks.  It's just an exercise in self delusion as far as I can see.

They went to great lengths to assist you with a greater understanding, and this is the kick in the teeth they get for it. I knew you had it coming for them, but their kind hearts insisted on trying to help you. I honestly wonder if they would come to your assistance again, you most surely do not deserve their valuable time, patience and knowledge.
Mr O deserves a medal.

An empty granite box, no markings or artwork anywhere, precision granite for no reason whatsoever, ample evidence of huge power generation in the form of scorching, discolouration, and cracking in specific areas and you say it's a tomb???

Really?

Yes gasp, really. You are such a numpty. The Source has your condition figured though, and I completely believe he hit the nail right on the head.

Ah well, it's all good fun I suppose.

More like watching a train wreck.

Edited by psyche101, 19 February 2013 - 04:47 AM.

#7114    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,885 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 February 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

More like watching a train wreck.

In very, very slow motion....in that sense, I miss good ole Sky. At least he believed in what he put forth and did an honest effort in trying to substantiate his claims. This is just...silly...

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#7115    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:17 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 19 February 2013 - 08:53 AM, said:

In very, very slow motion....in that sense, I miss good ole Sky. At least he believed in what he put forth and did an honest effort in trying to substantiate his claims. This is just...silly...

Cheers,
Badeskov

LOL, one frame a minute...

Indeed, at least the man has integrity! His information might have been debatable at times, but at least the man had the field experience to compensate in a debate, I agree, at least he was honest and knew the subject at hand. If he did not, he held back. I respect that.

Shh, I have joined forces with my old foe at the CT section.  ;) I think we might make a good team over there yet. This new contingent of believers has really made me appreciate the old bird. They do not hold a candle to him.

I m not sure it can get sillier than a nuclear/piezoelectric upside down giant pyramidal power plant. But Zoser has surprised me in that respect before.......

Edited by psyche101, 19 February 2013 - 09:19 AM.

#7116    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:26 AM

View Postseeder, on 17 February 2013 - 07:39 PM, said:

I'm quite surprised he didn't say it was alien plaster :w00t:

.....YET..... :innocent:

View Postpsyche101, on 19 February 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

LOL, one frame a minute...

Indeed, at least the man has integrity! His information might have been debatable at times, but at least the man had the field experience to compensate in a debate, I agree, at least he was honest and knew the subject at hand. If he did not, he held back. I respect that.

Shh, I have joined forces with my old foe at the CT section.  ;) I think we might make a good team over there yet. This new contingent of believers has really made me appreciate the old bird. They do not hold a candle to him.

I m not sure it can get sillier than a nuclear/piezoelectric upside down giant pyramidal power plant. But Zoser has surprised me in that respect before.......

Don't poke the sleeping troll man, what's wrong with you? I'm sure he could pull another story on us, even sillier, if presented with one that he can kinda half understand..... :whistle:

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#7117    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,457 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:50 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 February 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

I've read them.  Nothing there that's relevant you understand which pertains directly to the facts.  

So you dimiss it. At least your ignorance is on display and all can see that is it deliberate. That is a step forward.

There can be no question that the above is certainly the truth.

After all, the logistics of it are irrefutable.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#7118    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 19 February 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

Don't poke the sleeping troll man, what's wrong with you? I'm sure he could pull another story on us, even sillier, if presented with one that he can kinda half understand..... :whistle:

Don't worry ;) He fears me. I tear down his claims quickly, and rather bluntly. I have lost my kid gloves, and take offence to the assault on logic, and the insistance to throw away textbooks. I am fine with someone willing to expand knowledge, but this is purely an assault on knowledge. As a result, he avoids me a much as he possibly can.

#7119    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

View PostHarte, on 19 February 2013 - 12:50 PM, said:

There can be no question that the above is certainly the truth.

After all, the logistics of it are irrefutable.

Harte

;)

I think even Giorgio would agree with that!

#7120    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:10 AM

I'd alrrady be happy if he would use the word "LOGISTICS" in the correct way. The way he uses it is completely wrong. It sometimes makes me doubt that he actually is a native English speaker. I'm not and I know it shows by times, but he should know better

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#7121    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

Take a look at this.  The part that interests me the most is between 3:52 and 4:12

The mould marks on the stones that Brien is walking past should not be there.  Don't look at Brien, look at the stone.

It's obvious that this is the result of stone that was softened to achieve the precision fit.  As the softened stone was positioned and pressed to achieve the fit it bulged out.  The sides were then scraped and stone removed to make them appear flat again.

In Sacsayhuaman the bulges are still noticeable because there was too much stone to remove.

Posted Image

#7122    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

They put the stones together and then carved the design in. Much simpler and much more likely since it CAN be done (and was with their existing NON-alienz technology).

#7123    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,923 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 February 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

[...]
It's obvious that this is the result of stone that was softened to achieve the precision fit.  As the softened stone was positioned and pressed to achieve the fit it bulged out.  The sides were then scraped and stone removed to make them appear flat again.

In Sacsayhuaman the bulges are still noticeable because there was too much stone to remove.
[...]
Damn it... I'm running out of facepalms...

Fantasy is very strong in you, apprentice...

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#7124    scowl

scowl

Photographic Phraud

• 4,057 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

No one "softened" my granite countertop so it would fit in my kitchen or "softened" the edges into a nice 90 degree curve. There are ancient masonry techniques to do these things.

#7125    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,542 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

well at least he has given up on the Pyramids. Like he said before...

back to Puma Punku...but we already did that discussion to death...

who will feed him now?

Just Brien in the vid  once again PROMOTING HIS TOURS!

Thats his job so he has to make it sound worth visiting doesn't he?

:td:

got any actual ancient aliens stories or do you think you can just rake over the old ones?

Edited by seeder, 20 February 2013 - 08:09 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain