Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why there is such things in these world?

Transform

Why there is such things as astrology in this world.Why there is such things as Life path numbers in these world.Why there are such things as Zodiac in these world.Why people living in different countries yet have same personalities with the same zodiac sign with them.With all these i am assure that there is "God" tongue.giftongue.gif

Edited by Transform

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Transform

• Mad Manfred

• Bizeebutt

• SilverCougar

sounds foreign...  give them a chance;)  thumbsup.gif

439267[/snapback]

I can understand him thumbsup.gif ...I just disagree with what he's saying.

your logic is astonishing Transform. things made up by humans just proofs that there is a God rolleyes.gif

Edited by Hotoke

Your faith is that. Yours. Sharing it is fine.. but please, don't expect people to jump up and say "I SEE THE LIGHT!!" and convert... People have thier own paths....

Your faith is that.  Yours.  Sharing it is fine.. but please, don't expect people to jump up and say "I SEE THE LIGHT!!" and convert...  People have thier own paths....

439465[/snapback]

Exactly. Besides, as far as I know, most of the stuff you mentioned was around before the belief in one single god and some of the current beliefs were generally accepted. Just because you might not like it doesn't mean it shouldn't exist, the world isn't going to revolve around you -- you're going to have to revolve around it and deal with the changes.

There was a test done: Several people were given a horoscope to read, and they were told that it's their own horoscope. was it as much as 75 percent of the ppl who completely agreed with the horoscope and said it descripes them perfectly. how ever, horoscopes were random and not the right ones for each individual. This tells something about zodiac signs and ppl's need to believe in horoscopes, if you want to find yourself in it, you will.... still don't see what it has to do with god... but hey, that's just me grin2.gif

Hhaha... you know whats funny about that?? I'm always so dissappointed because I have never read a horoscope for myself that I thought even remotely fit my life so I stopped reading them!! yes.gif

There was a test done: Several people were given a horoscope to read, and they were told that it's their own  horoscope. was it as much as 75 percent of the ppl who completely agreed with the horoscope and said it descripes them perfectly. how ever, horoscopes were random and not the right ones for each individual. This tells something about zodiac signs and ppl's need to believe in horoscopes, if you want to find yourself in it, you will.... still don't see what it has to do with god... but hey, that's just me grin2.gif

439582[/snapback]

I don't trust horoscopes. They lie crying.gif ...

So, if i understand you...

Because man made ways to study stars, and came up with things like zodiacs, this is proof that god exists?

laugh.gif Laughable, at best. I agree with Mr. Manfred.

The moment u read all these.U are transform.I can sense it. rofl.gif

To deny the proof will never deny the truth.All i have to say is even if u don't believe it exist doesn't mean it don't exist.

I know u people secretly believe don't u. tongue.gifyes.gifyes.gif

I love u people u are the true skeptics thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

"God""God" all the way tongue.gif

The moment u read all these.U are transform.I can sense it. 

To deny the proof will never deny the truth.All i have to say is even if u don't believe it exist doesn't mean it don't exist.

I know u people secretly believe don't u.   

I love u people u are the true skeptics 

"God""God" all the way

blink.gif what kind of smoke have you been crackin?????

Seriously.

If you don't make any sense, you just look like a fool.

And, even if you believe it exists, whatever you're talking about, doesn't mean it exists. OBVIOUSLY.

The moment u read all these.U are transform.I can sense it. 

I know u people secretly believe don't u.   

I love u people u are the true skeptics  

"God""God" all the way

blink.gif what kind of smoke have you been crackin?????

440081[/snapback]

LOL.... yep deluded that life's so wonderful till something traumatic happens.

Then all their religious friends run away, because they don't want to be brought down by your depression and weak faith in God;Because they want to keep bouncin around that life's so wonderful and yer interrupting, and the only real friends you have left are the back sliders and neighbours that you preach so hard to. Look there for love.....in the places you think are so low. You don't have

to have God to know what unconditional love is.

Ms. SilverRain, that was, well, a brilliant post!

And i don't say that very often. thumbsup.gif

Do u people visit and pay the last respect of ur died parents and friends. huh.gif  huh.gif

440149[/snapback]

Where'd that come from? Why are you suddenly asking that?

I am just curious to know.I think it's not that difficult to answer my simple question. innocent.gif  innocent.gif

440174[/snapback]

Well, I dont know... I have a grandpa that died when I was a child, and he's buried in Poland... and I have another that died last year, and his grave is in Hamilton which is a 5 hour drive from here, so not me.

I am just curious to know.I think it's not that difficult to answer my simple question. innocent.gif  innocent.gif

440174[/snapback]

If you asked a simple question it might not be so difficult to answer. But you, my friend, have trouble making coherent sentances, much less questions. Try again if you must!! yes.gif

if you are trying to connect the visiting your dead relatives with god, you are making a poor example

people visit thier dead relatives out of respect, out of love, and out of simply missing them