Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you like to play God?

seeking

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stellar

• _hAiLO_

• Ken1Burton

• Seraphina

In order to get the most of the simulator, you kinda have to know the story as it goes along....interesting though!

Yes I would. We already are playing god in science. at Low scale, but more genetic engineering will go on, basicly changing humans abilities. messing with THeir or you're gods deisgn.

We are more powerful than god

It's a "choose your own adventure" theme guys.

And all the good answers I wanted to pick braught me to the end, and everyone was happy, hell didnt exist, and so on. tongue.gif

Don't tell Moslems God got tired and rested. They hold to nine commandments, not God rested. Too bad, It does not mean rested as tired, But rested like a bird builds a nest, and Dwells or rests there.

(ISAIAH 18:4) For so the Lord said unto me, I will take my rest,

and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon

herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest. (KJV)

(ISAIAH 66:1) Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the

earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me?

and where is the place of my rest? (KJV)

The day of the cross is as a HOUSE built, There is the HOUSE, and Now God dwells with man, or RESTS with man.

(2SAMUEL 7:13) He shall build an house for my name, and I will

stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. (KJV)

The day of the cross is a day taken out of time, made as 7 days in Isaiah 30:26. The name of this DAY is "FOR EVER", For ever and ever is the day of the cross and everlasting future.

(PROVERBS 9:1) Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her

seven pillars: (KJV)

(PROVERBS 24:3) Through wisdom is an house builded; and by

understanding it is established: (KJV)

(PROVERBS 24:4) And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with

all precious and pleasant riches. (KJV)

The House even has a Name, it is called "The Wilderness." Where Jesus was taken in the Spirit to be Tempted.

(JOB 39:6) Whose house I have made the wilderness, and the barren

land his dwellings. (KJV)

Want to play God? Try fulfilling all that the prophets wrote you would fulfill, and if you can do it, You got the job.

Ken

From some strange reason, You send Your son Jesus to earth. Now what do You do?

ROTFLMAO!

Oh, this site is great....seriously...I'm laughing so hard, it actually hurts laugh.gif

Although it is obviously meant as a joke, the site does very well sum up what many athiests (myself included) see as Christianities many lunacies, and poorly thought out points...and why God, if he does exist, is a poor director of his movie.

Edited by Seraphina

It is next to impossible for an omnipotent God to completely screw things up, but You did. Your actions are matched in absurdity only by the actions of the Christian God Yahweh. You may continue to enjoy the pleasures and happiness of Heaven, while the ignorant humans burn in the Hell You created for them, or You may make everything right again at any time.

As sovereign Lord of the Universe, you can do what you wish. Just remember: as omnipotent caretaker of eternity, you are solely responsible for the suffering and evil which any of your creation suffer. Any God who doesn’t fix the problems he allowed to occur is a deadbeat. Either God does not exist, or he is not worthy of our worship.

The End

Note: I did it on purpose by doing what God did (supposedly)...

And hey, it sums up my opinion on god too, awesome grin2.gif

Wow, that was beautiful...it really does make a great point and highlight why non believers end up shrugging so often when hearing about the love "agape" that god has for each of us and how he is perfect in every way...etc...

Bottom line is that it just doesn't make sense...

Are you sure you want a God who protects you completely?

For then God would have to Control you completely. That way you do ot hurt another, and another does not hurt you in any way.

If your too busy watching the TV, I guess He will have to feed the Baby, Can't let harm come to them either. Not to mention diapers. Diaper rash is not good, has to be prevented.

Where is Clarence when you need him? The Angel in "It's a wonderful life." Making what a person wants come true. Be careful what you wish for. Someone a lot smarter then us set this up.

Total protection would lead to total indifferance. God gave mankind the responsibility to take care of one another. That means we protect our children the best we can, for we can lose them to disease or a Tsunami, or one of many other ways. Like it or not, God gave us responsibilities.

Belief in God will help a Child, But go any way you want. Tell them there is no God, No real rules, No way they have to act. Nothing that is expected of them. Tell then if they die, that is it. And then try to make yourself believe what you said is true.

Ken

Just before I go to bed...

Mr Burton, you say, as your example, that we have been given (by God) a responsibility to protect our children, and look after them...

Doesn't God have that same responsibility? He's thrown us into a very brutal world here, hasn't made any attempt to show us a helping hand lately, and now he's using us as target practice with hurricanes and Tsunamis.

God's one abusive parent blink.gif

Why would God make us suffer? Is that what you refer God as, one who makes us suffer?

Well, i'm a Christian and I would think that other Christians would know why God makes us suffer already...

First answer the question, does God make you suffer?

Consider and think out in detail, What if God did totally protect our Children, Would never let things happen to them, NEVER.

We would not have to worry about them, Not even care, God would not let anything happen to them. Where would all this lead? Is there not enough people in this world who do not care that much for their children? Should we go full bore?

Ken

*laughs* A site completely made to cater to the non-believers.

Real christians would find it completely laughable. It truely does nothing to draw our beliefs into question whatsoever.

I mean, that site does absolutely nothing to explore the logic behind God's actions.

I'll tell you what, I'm going to completely break it all down for you. See my new topic: "The God simulator".

I mean, that site does absolutely nothing to explore the logic behind God's actions.

That's because there isn't any tongue.gif

Christopher.

Forget the SIR part:

(JOB 32:21) Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person,

neither let me give flattering titles unto man. (KJV)

You already are 100% innocent. Jesus was crucified between two innocent men, He was judged by an innocent Pilate, by an innocent Herod, He was nailed to the cross by an innocent man with a hammer.

God laid upon Jesus the iniquity of us all (Isaiah 53:6) We are all innocent. "Behold the Lamb of God which TAKETH AWAY the sin of the World." And took it away is just what He did.

Sin or iniquity is not accountable unto man now, Has not been since Golgotha. The Disciples and Paul never got past the SEAL in Daniel 9:24 to see sin ended. Jesus rendered to man His righteousness seen in Job 33:26. So all our righteousness is as filthy rags, because we all have His.

(DANIEL 9:24) Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon

thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of

sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in

everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy,

and to anoint the most Holy. (KJV)

Jesus ended past and present sins then with His stripes we are healed, then He took Future sins to Golgotha. That got Him the keys to death and hell by dying a sinner (taking sin made the tree Evil) then in hell He took them all out (Zec 9:11) or Bore Evil fruit.

You and all mankind has the righteousness of Christ. And nothing you can do will eliminate that. Reject God, Hate Him, Curse Him, He still sent Jesus to die for you, and that is all He sees.

Every man is judged out of the things written in the books. And what is written is all iniquity on Jesus in Isaish 53:6, and His righteousness on man in Job 33:26. Which fulfilled Daniel 9:24's making an end of sin and bringing in everlasting righteousness.

It helps to know the SHEEP are the Wicked seen in Jeremiah 12:1/3. When Jesus rendered to man His righteousness, His works came with that, so Jesus feeding the hungry is accountable unto us sheep. The goats are the ones God used the day of the cross, seen as a Battle horse in Zechariah 10:3/6 which is as He had not cast them off.

This will turn a lot of people off, But Truth is, Sadam Hussain is saved by the same grace that saves us. Aldolf Hitler is saved by grace. Unbelievers saved by grace. Like Barabbas, Let the Murderer go Free, SOMEONE ELSE TOOK HIM PLACE. Those in hell set free in Zechariah 9:11, and hell ceased to exist.

We all as sheep have gone astray, ALL, So God laid on Him the iniquity of us ALL.

Ken

443149[/snapback]

Go watch wrestling.

443149[/snapback]

Go watch wrestling.

443865[/snapback]

Go talk to god.

443149[/snapback]

Go watch wrestling.

443865[/snapback]

Go talk to god.

443917[/snapback]

*sits on the bed, puts hands together and prays(talks to God)*

Funny, you managed to type the message while having your hands put together?

Funny, you managed to type the message while having your hands put together?

444000[/snapback]

hehe...its an example of what I do when I talk to God...