Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recently Joined

cresentcrow

Hello everyone!!! I joined about a week ago after cruising your posts for a few hours! lol I've always known there is more out there than what we have actually seen with our own eyes. My daughter and I both have the ability to know when something is wrong, or we need to speak to someone... so forth. I believe what originally got my attention was a post about Oak Island. I love the show, but it drives me crazy that it is so slow and they repeat too much. Better to DVR and fast forward through the repeats Also recently I've become interested in the Indian Mounds and the possibility of there having been a race of people that were giants!!

I requested a psychic reading and even though it doesn't make sense to me right this moment I know it will eventually.... or not..... I'm extremely hopeful I will figure out the pieces of the puzzle.

Happy to be here and look forward to learning new things and having great conversations with folks

• Like 7

Welcome, cresentcrow.

i hope you decide to stay, many new folks don't.

Fill out your profile, choose an avatar, have a good time.

This site has a staggering amount of content.

There's never a lack of something to read. :yes:

• Like 7

Well hello cresentcrow...... nice to have you with us in the UM team. :tu:

This is the place to broaden your knowledge. :)

Edited by Oxo1
  • Like 3

Just curious as to why "many new folks" choose to not stay.... as Misanthropic mentioned.....

Hey and thanks for the WELCOME!!!

• Like 3

Klahowya Cres! :)

Glad to have you aboard. The rest of the UM weirdos, ahem, members will probably be by shortly. Don't let them scare you.

• Like 5

Just curious as to why "many new folks" choose to not stay.... as Misanthropic mentioned.....

Maybe they get scared? The 'meet & greet' here can get a little strange.

Edit: Though it's all done in good fun, of course! :)

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 4

i think a lot of newbs sign up after having something strange happen to them.

They start a thread, then either lose interest or forget about it and then there's the folks that just don't like the answers their given, so they leave in a huff.

Of course, there's a million more reasons, i'm betting those two examples are high on the list though.

• Like 6

Welcome cresentcrow,

Some people do not stay because they did not get the answer they wanted....here we do not do that, we give every possibility, its up to you which one you find correct, normally one is = and its up to you if you are opened minded enough to accept all options. You will learn an awful lot on here about experiences and numerous reasons behind them, you just got to hang on in here, its pretty fascinating. :tu:

• Like 4

Hello cresentcrow. Welcome to UM :)

• Like 2

Welcome to the board. Enjoy the insanity.

• Like 3

Greetings cresentcrow ~ welcome aboard ...

• Like 1

Welcome...and don't be afraid to share your opinions and views....the boogy men are usually just a bunch of huff and bluff....barks worse than their bite :yes:

• Like 3

Yes, welcome, I'm glad you signed up!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard. Please bring your seat back and tray table to its full upright and locked position. And fasten your seat belt; it's a turbulent flight!

There are two answers to your question: One, people want the answer(s) but are unwilling to work for them so they drop out. Two, it is a never-ending quest for knowledge. Every time you 'find an answer,' you'll be besieged with more questions.

Hi, all. Am new here but have a long time interest in the paranormal & hope I can have some fun in here.

Anyone have any leftover stollen ?