Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2-year-old accused of 'anti-social behaviour'

Still Waters

Housing officials sent a two-year-old boy a letter accusing him of anti-social behaviour – for what his mother said was ‘laughing too loudly at Thomas the Tank Engine’.

Chenlair Bent, who is so young he cannot read or write and can barely open an envelope, was also warned of a ‘breach of tenancy conditions’ and told to be ‘mindful’ of his neighbours.

Mum Jodie Holden has hit out at Walsall Housing Group, which has apologised for the error.

http://metro.co.uk/2...6/?ITO=facebook

• Like 1

Just about every 2yo in the world qualifies for an ASBO of some sort!

• Like 2

Wow. That's ridiculous! :huh:

Just about every 2yo in the world qualifies for an ASBO of some sort!

They want to see some REAL "Anti-Social Behavior" some see my two year old. He's not anti-social he just doesn't like people! Like his mom...and his grandfather...lol

• Like 2

Sounds like the family has some cranky-pants (as nice as I can say it :P) neighbours who probably complained because he was up early in the morning watching telly while the drunk neighbours are trying to sleep off their hangovers.

• Like 2

I would have to question the mentality of the person that sent the letter.

• Like 2

Sounds like the U.S where anyone at anytime can choose to be mortally offended by anything under the sun; so much so that they go and blubber to the authorities who in turn crab at others for being 'anti-social'.

Wow..barking at a kid for laughing too loudly...it is slowly happening here too..maybe not as blatant but it will.

Some countries, it seems, are the testing grounds for all manners of social engineering and if people don't wake up, it will be too late and you'll find yourself being punished for not going to enough parties or not smiling. (oh wait..isn't that latter part already happening?)

• Like 2

Sounds like the family has some cranky-pants (as nice as I can say it :P) neighbours who probably complained because he was up early in the morning watching telly while the drunk neighbours are trying to sleep off their hangovers.

I was thinking the same thing....:)

Daily Mail.