Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Biggest secrets Area 51 is holding?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    bluewalshy

bluewalshy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:40 AM

What are your opinions? Do you think Area 51 is hiding anything that could change how we see the world? Or our society?

#2    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:42 AM

I think it's a site for experimental aircraft, nothing extraterrestrial.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#3    bluewalshy

bluewalshy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:55 AM

View PostHasina, on 12 February 2013 - 05:42 AM, said:

I think it's a site for experimental aircraft, nothing extraterrestrial.

So you think that whole incident that Roswell found a crashed UFO was false and just a hoax? They make Area 51 seem so secretive, almost as if they aren't just designing aircraft

#4    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,775 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:41 AM

I think it's the biggest distraction since we saw that naked bloke in an open-topped car when we were 17.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5    Doctor Kyrie

Doctor Kyrie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:45 AM

View Postbluewalshy, on 12 February 2013 - 05:55 AM, said:

So you think that whole incident that Roswell found a crashed UFO was false and just a hoax? They make Area 51 seem so secretive, almost as if they aren't just designing aircraft

I truly think the secretive and the extra terrestrial stuff is a cover for some type of government secret. Non-Alien.

Find me on the web at www.walterpitcher.com

#6    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,258 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

View Postbluewalshy, on 12 February 2013 - 05:55 AM, said:

No experimental aircraft. no Aliens

#7    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

• I imagine you have orders to destroy me?

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

area 51 is just a diversion now to distract attention away from the real bases that are using ET technology and has been for a long while.

#8    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,088 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

Do you ever wonder if the USAF tolerates or even actively helps disseminates the ET/UFO stuff as a distraction for something entirely different they're up to?  Inquiring mind want to know...

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#9    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

It's where they're refueling and maintaining chemtrail planes after they jumpgate back here from the moon.  Now that they've moved the crashed alien spacecraft to other locations, anyway.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#10    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

Probably just a glorified office building. They would be happy that it is such a distraction for so many people.

Posted Image

#11    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,369 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:48 AM

I'm inclined to believe UFO's are real (based on limited research). Whether Area 51 has anything to do with that or not, I don't know. I do think that there wouldn't be so many off-the-wall Cons. Theories if certain goverment officials were more forthcoming with information...although I realize in legitimate issues of national security, that can't always be the case.

Posted Image

#12    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

View Postbluewalshy, on 12 February 2013 - 05:40 AM, said:

What are your opinions? Do you think Area 51 is hiding anything that could change how we see the world? Or our society?

Obviously, if we knew exactly what was going on in Area 51, it really wouldn't be a secret anymore...right?

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#13    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,792 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:48 AM

Under threat of death Ive been privi to the Top Secret at Area 51 ITs where they make My Little Pony`s :tu: :whistle:
See Its all out in the open now !

This is a Work in Progress!

#14    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,771 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

Anyone see Zero Dark Thirty?

Allegedly Area 51 is where they were developing the stealth Blackhawks that were used on the Bin Ladin mission.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#15    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,652 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

View PostArchimedes, on 12 February 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

Do you ever wonder if the USAF tolerates or even actively helps disseminates the ET/UFO stuff as a distraction for something entirely different they're up to?  Inquiring mind want to know...
The CIA actively promoted ET stories across America to cover up sightings of experimental aircraft. Its part of the public record at this stage.

There is a body of evidence that some of them were outgrowth of Operation Paperclip and that they are saucer shaped craft.

I personally do not think there was ever an alien element to the whole UFO thing.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius, 15 February 2013 - 03:10 PM.

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users