Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

North Korea Now Say's it Has Nukes!

• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

Poll: On a Scale of 1-10 How much is North Korea a Threat? (49 member(s) have cast votes)

On a Scale of 1-10 How much is North Korea a Threat?

1. 1 - Not a Threat (4 votes [8.16%])

Percentage of vote: 8.16%

2. 2 - Somewhat Not (1 votes [2.04%])

Percentage of vote: 2.04%

3. 3 - Is a Little Threat (2 votes [4.08%])

Percentage of vote: 4.08%

4. 4 - Becoming a Threat (3 votes [6.12%])

Percentage of vote: 6.12%

5. 5 - Moderate Threat (8 votes [16.33%])

Percentage of vote: 16.33%

6. 6 - A Growing Concern (12 votes [24.49%])

Percentage of vote: 24.49%

7. 7 - Is a Large Threat (2 votes [4.08%])

8. 8 - Is Really Scary (2 votes [4.08%])

9. 9 - Is a Great issue to watch (6 votes [12.24%])

Percentage of vote: 12.24%

10. 10 - Major Threat (9 votes [18.37%])

Percentage of vote: 18.37%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#241    copenjackenhagen

copenjackenhagen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 78 posts

• I know the truth is out there, but to tell you the truth I don't know where out there is.

Posted 16 February 2005 - 03:23 AM

Ummm? hmm hmm hmmm!  

Onward's to another topic, I had just saw a headline earlier on Yahoo! that South Korea was heading in to talk's with the North, I had clicked on a more interesting link, when I came back a couple of minutes later it was gone, and I can't even find it on their news page.  Well it will very intersting to see what happen's their talk's could either mean disaster the North once again taking control of the South, or it can mean glory the South convincing the North to get rid of everything it dream's for.  

I was just thinking, does anyone one of you know if all that stuff of the movie The Ring is real?  Because I was thinking we can show it to him and maybe he would die in 7 day's!

And don't worry Bab's I'm all here for ya!

Edited by copenjackenhagen, 16 February 2005 - 03:26 AM.

#242    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 01:09 PM

I watched a TV documentary last year where this guy was alowed in to North Korea to show the rest of the world how NK was thriving and didn`t want to change

They still had barriers all along the beaches and barbed wire fences all down the coasts incase of invasion from america,in one mans words ,we know they are comming it is just the feeling of being prepared that makes me sleep easy at night

He was later took away and questioned by the athorities for dareing to speek without being told what to say

Every book that had anything to do with the west had been took out the library and the only ones that were left were the ones that pumped hatered towords the west,people looked as if they were going to be invaded at any min because of what they had been told

When he was shown to his hotel he was told not to leave without permission,and his room would probarly have been buged

Sounds like a good place for a holiday

#243    Athenian

Athenian

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

• Those who fear the coming Apocalypse, Thou are my enemy.

Posted 16 February 2005 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE(warden @ Feb 16 2005, 01:09 PM)
I watched a TV documentary last year where this guy was alowed in to North Korea to show the rest of the world how NK was thriving and didn`t want to change

They still had barriers all along the beaches and barbed wire fences all down the coasts incase of invasion from america,in one mans words ,we know they are comming it is just the feeling of being prepared that makes me sleep easy at night

He was later took away and questioned by the athorities for dareing to speek without being told what to say

Every book that had anything to do with the west had been took out the library and the only ones that were left were the ones that pumped hatered towords the west,people looked as if they were going to be invaded at any min because of what they had been told

When he was shown to his hotel he was told not to leave without permission,and his room would probarly have been buged

Sounds like a good place for a holiday

View Post

It is a great place to visit, Korea is beautiful. Just don't do anything stupid.  wink2.gif  Simple as that...

#244    Walken

Walken

Deus ex Machina

• Banned
  • 10,249 posts

• "I've done everything you wanted me to do; so why did you do this to me?!"

Posted 16 February 2005 - 04:10 PM

Koreon's only want to live there lives. There economey has done well the last few years too.

Posted Image

Finish The Fight - November, 2007.

#245    Neosypher

Neosypher

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

• Rumor is thats he's heading this way

Posted 16 February 2005 - 04:19 PM

I also watched that documentary about N.korea.
It was really interesting.  The funniest part was when an american spyboat was gunned apart and its hull was made into a museum for all to visit.  This was done after america signed a peace deal with N.Korea   tongue.gif
The american government then had to write a groveling letter of apology to the
N.Korean government for spying on them. Even the letter is on show for citizens to view.

Off-Topic fact:
Did you know that about 65% of the population of South Korea own the blizzard game: Starcraft?

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist"

#246    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 04:49 PM

Did you know that about 65% of the population of South Korea own the blizzard game: Starcraft?

the south koreans take their gaming very seriously

eg real life murders between rival clans/guilds lol

#247    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 16 February 2005 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE(copenjackenhagen @ Feb 15 2005, 09:23 PM)
Ummm? hmm hmm hmmm! 

Onward's to another topic, I had just saw a headline earlier on Yahoo! that South Korea was heading in to talk's with the North, I had clicked on a more interesting link, when I came back a couple of minutes later it was gone, and I can't even find it on their news page.  Well it will very intersting to see what happen's their talk's could either mean disaster the North once again taking control of the South, or it can mean glory the South convincing the North to get rid of everything it dream's for. 

I was just thinking, does anyone one of you know if all that stuff of the movie The Ring is real?  Because I was thinking we can show it to him and maybe he would die in 7 day's!

And don't worry Bab's I'm all here for ya!

View Post

Thanks copenjack! grin2.gif

Here is an article I was reading yesterday about Kim's vision of a 'unification of Korea.' It is weird the way this guy talks...and sad.

here

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#248    Walken

Walken

Deus ex Machina

• Banned
  • 10,249 posts

• "I've done everything you wanted me to do; so why did you do this to me?!"

Posted 17 February 2005 - 08:08 AM

Good find, Babsy.

Posted Image