Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral projection or dream?

Ibelieve-doyou

Hello all,

I'm completely new to this subject and have tried for the past 2 hours to understand Astral Projection and how to determin it from a bog standard dream but to no avail as everything i've read seems to be neither here nor there.. no pun intended :blush:

I have a few questions about it if some one could indulge in answering as simply put as possible, I'd be most grateful.

1. When projecting, can one experience a new surrounding unfamiliar to ones self?
  2. Do we remember our projections better than our dreams or are they as likely remembered as each other?
  3. Can another practicing projector, in this case some one i've asked and confirmed that they do, appear share your projection?
  4. If so would they remember a conversation held?
  5. How does one determin a dream from a projection of ones self?

Sorry if they're in circles, i'm really confused right now is all.

My surrounds were dark but.. sensual, the involved happened to be some one I came particularly close with a while back and has been on my mind lately, the conversation regarded feelings that are with held and the arrival/ departure happened when my eyes closed and I woke up again there and here.

I can remember each detail, thought and feeling and when i awoke i felt the last contact i had, had in this dream/ projection as though it had just happened physically. :blush:

I had recently asked him via social media if he practiced Astral Projection to which he had said he does,

When i was younger i used to have dreams that were premonitions but learnt to block them as i moved into a house hold that would ridicule me for my arts and beliefs.. being pagan / wiccan. Now I am away from there by a good few years and easing myself back into my practices, but this experiance has really thrown me.

Thank you in advance. :cat:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ibelieve-doyou

• White Crane Feather

• Feebs

there is loads of books on training urself to do this....try read up first ...if u need help message me x

there is loads of books on training urself to do this....try read up first ...if u need help message me x

Thank you, I may do in the near future, currently though I am trying to understand whether i had, or had not, projected yesterday..

For example, I know i had a bog standard dream last night because I can not remember it fully as opposed to the above mentioned experience where i still can remember each detail nearly 24 hours afterwards. x

Edited by Ibelieve-doyou

Your questions answered here

http://www.unexplain...pic=219629&st=0

Thank you, It's been a very interesting read but i've only gotten to page 4 and had one question, semi answered? Would it be better for me to copy and paste my original post in the thread and have this topic removed? :)

Thank you, It's been a very interesting read but i've only gotten to page 4 and had one question, semi answered? Would it be better for me to copy and paste my original post in the thread and have this topic removed? :)

I don't think you need to go that far, just keep reading the thread. All those questions have been talked about before, then If there is something else, then ask there.

The reason the thread exists is so that some of us don't have to keep repeating the same things.

I don't think you need to go that far, just keep reading the thread. All those questions have been talked about before, then If there is something else, then ask there.

The reason the thread exists is so that some of us don't have to keep repeating the same things.

Thank you, I'd hate to become a nuisance :)

Thank you, I'd hate to become a nuisance :)

It's not that, we are glad to answer your questions that's why the thread is made, if you don't find your answer just ask. But yes some of them have been asked dozens of times :)