Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Chef finds 'GOD' in sliced eggplant

ginos restaurant eggplant god seeds jermarcus brady chef

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,969 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:28 PM

When an employee at Gino's Restaurant in Baton Rouge cut into an eggplant Monday, he found "GOD."

Chef Jermarcus Brady couldn't believe what he was seeing. "I saw a miraculous image formed by the seeds," said Jermarcus Brady. "It spelled out the word God!" Chef Brady has many responsibilities, one being cutting, salting and sauteing eggplants.

http://www.wafb.com/...sliced-eggplant

Posted Image

#2    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,028 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:33 PM

That looks a little contrived to me.  However, on a more humourous note - wouldn't the other half of the slice spell out the word Dog?

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#3    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,228 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:23 PM

Oh look that's in Baton Rouge. They're nuts there. :P

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#4    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,890 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

God really needs to fire his current PR company, if this is the best they can do... The previous one he had was really effective... World wide floods, burning bushes, heavenly messengers, pillars of fire, stars moving in the sky... But these guys?
eggplant seeds, pieces of toast, mildew stains on wall paper...   I wonder if their budget should maybe be increased a bit...

#5    :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Deadliest of the Species

• 3,783 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:05 PM

It's the weekly "It's a sign from _____ on a _____" topic.

Posted Image
"I'd long heard rumors of an alien species that hunted men for sport. I'd always thought they were nothing but campfire tales."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users