Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Bigfoot/Werewolf sightings in B.C, Canda

werewolf bigfoot sasquatch british columbia avenged sevenfold

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    Synyster Gates

Synyster Gates

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

• "You don't play guitar with your neck, brah...You play it with your bumbum."

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:19 AM

Hi! I'd love to read about any sightings that anybody has had with these furry lovable beasts! You may even post about any other eerie creature! I will not allow any bashing in this post, nor people coming in to criticize others. I really am looking forward to reading what you guys/gals have to post about our furry friends! Post away! :)

There's nowhere to run and hide, when you're living to die!
Stuck alone inside your head,
better off dead!
The phone would ring in the empty house,
no one's around!

#2    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:47 AM

“The third sasquatch I saw was in South Bentinck, right up the head of South Bentinck…
I turn the scope to 4X—wide and close—four times closer than naked eye…I look at his mouth. Little white thing in his mouth, look like rice. I look at his lips kind of turnin’ in and turnin’out, the top and the bottom too. I look at his face and his chest. The shape of his face is different than a human being face. Hair over his face. Eyes were like us, but small. Ears small too. Nose just like us, little bit flatter, that’s all. Head kind of small compared to body. Looks friendly, doesn’t look like he’s mad or had anything against us. Didn’t snort or make sound like a grizzly bear. On the middle of his chest, looked like a line of no hair, hair split apart little bit in the middle. Skin is black where that hair split apart. It was male, I think. I can’t—no way I can—shoot him. I had a big gun too. Big gun, .308. I aim, had finger on the trigger, point it right at the heart. One shot kill him dead, just like that. I couldn’t shoot him. Like if a person stood over there, I shoot him, same thing. No way I can kill him."

Clayton Mack Grizzlies and White Guys  Chapter: "The Sasquatch"
He relates a couple other encounters too, in British Columbia, one as far back as the 1940’s.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#3    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 9,988 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:38 AM

Werewolves are 'furry friends'?  lol

#4    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:53 AM

Quite,that's awesome you saw a Bigfoot these things are real.

#5    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:34 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 11 March 2013 - 03:53 AM, said:

Quite,that's awesome you saw a Bigfoot these things are real.

Not me, it's Clayton Mack's story.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 11 March 2013 - 04:34 AM.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#6    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,140 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:02 AM

Haven't seen anything out of the ordinary in terms of Cryptids. But i sure as hell know that you guys would be the first people that i tell.

#7    RaisingCain

RaisingCain

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:03 AM

In Australia, there's an aboriginal myth that talks about great hairy beasts that live in rivers and walk the forest at night. The Bunyip,
Now, there isn't much actual proof that they exist, say for some bones they can't identify, a few blurred photos, and the hundreds of sightings a year, but I believe that they're true.
Who knows, the ol' bunyip could be a distant relative of the sasquatch. Although the 'Yowie' folk lore seems to fit the general description of a big foot. They're basically the same thing

Edited by RaisingCain, 11 March 2013 - 06:08 AM.

Love is just chemical. The meaning, that's the choice.

#8    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,088 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:59 PM

You know only the Mods and Admins can really lay down Law? There is no way for the Thread starting poster to actually prevent anyone from wandering around in your thread.

BFRO British Columbia database

Most read as pretty typical bigfoot encounters.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#9    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:02 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 11 March 2013 - 02:47 AM, said:

“The third sasquatch I saw was in South Bentinck, right up the head of South Bentinck…
I turn the scope to 4X—wide and close—four times closer than naked eye…I look at his mouth. Little white thing in his mouth, look like rice. I look at his lips kind of turnin’ in and turnin’out, the top and the bottom too. I look at his face and his chest. The shape of his face is different than a human being face. Hair over his face. Eyes were like us, but small. Ears small too. Nose just like us, little bit flatter, that’s all. Head kind of small compared to body. Looks friendly, doesn’t look like he’s mad or had anything against us. Didn’t snort or make sound like a grizzly bear. On the middle of his chest, looked like a line of no hair, hair split apart little bit in the middle. Skin is black where that hair split apart. It was male, I think. I can’t—no way I can—shoot him. I had a big gun too. Big gun, .308. I aim, had finger on the trigger, point it right at the heart. One shot kill him dead, just like that. I couldn’t shoot him. Like if a person stood over there, I shoot him, same thing. No way I can kill him."

Clayton Mack Grizzlies and White Guys  Chapter: "The Sasquatch"
He relates a couple other encounters too, in British Columbia, one as far back as the 1940’s.

Strangely enough, that is almost exactly what my friend in Georgia told me when he had one in the sights of his deer rifle. He just couldn't pull the trigger because 1) it looked too human and 2) it wasn't threatening him in any way. He even said that he was pretty sure it hadn't seen him by the way it was moving. I wish I'd asked him to elaborate on that some more but at the time it didn't seem important.

#10    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:05 AM

View PostSynyster Gates, on 11 March 2013 - 01:19 AM, said:

Hi! I'd love to read about any sightings that anybody has had with these furry lovable beasts! You may even post about any other eerie creature! I will not allow any bashing in this post, nor people coming in to criticize others. I really am looking forward to reading what you guys/gals have to post about our furry friends! Post away! :)

Bash....bash....bash, bash, bash!

:w00t:

#11    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,751 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:14 PM

View PostRaisingCain, on 11 March 2013 - 06:03 AM, said:

In Australia, there's an aboriginal myth that talks about great hairy beasts that live in rivers and walk the forest at night. The Bunyip,
Now, there isn't much actual proof that they exist, say for some bones they can't identify, a few blurred photos, and the hundreds of sightings a year, but I believe that they're true.
Who knows, the ol' bunyip could be a distant relative of the sasquatch. Although the 'Yowie' folk lore seems to fit the general description of a big foot. They're basically the same thing
Hey welcome to UM!

I've never heard of any Australian photos claimed to be of a Bunyip - would be interested to see the best the crazies here can do! The few things I've ever read about bones - such as on the Wiki page, have always been identified after being examined. Can you point me in the right direction or post photos in this thread?

And the sightings part - I don't think we have a Bunyip culture here in Aus like other places in the world with Bigfoot/Yeti etc. A very tiny portion of the population might believe in the Bunyip but I don't hear of any sightings either.

Also I wouldn't believe many Aboriginal myths. You've heard how horrible their dreamtime stories are... How the birds got their colours, how the Murray river was formed etc. :w00t:

Posted Image

#12    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

• Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:31 PM

I remember growing up in B.C. and driving up  the Fraser Hwy. towards Hope. Along the side of the hwy they had a large white statue of Bigfoot and a small tourist area for seveigners. They had foot molds, blurry photos and other Bigfoot related items. That was 45 years ago. My point being, that although I've never seen anything it has always been ingrained in my mind that they exist and have been part of the local B.C. culture for decades. As a kid I figured that that area was the true home of Sasquatch. The patterson film, to me, to this day is still the defining moment as proof for the existence of the elusive beast.

Hopefully it won't be long due to the advent of modern day technologies before absolute proof is presented and confirmed.

#13    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,043 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

I will not allow

LOL.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#14    julia52

julia52

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:03 PM

'furry friends'?  really..

perhaps it's time to do a bit of research on this entity..here is a thread linking to the recent national forest diappearances that have connections with this creature..http://youarenotalon...ances-t393.html

and for a completely different point of view:  http://youarenotalon...tee-s-t304.html

just saying...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users