Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mom had a dream

wind326

My mom had a dream last night of a family friend. She told me she was walking down the street their house is on. When she was passing by my friend's house she saw her father, who passed away 8 years ago, crying his eyes out on the front porch of their house. She felt really bad and went to speak to him. She told him everything is alright and to calm down. Then he tried to give her something and mom said no I don't want anything you keep. He insisted and because he was crying she accepted and then left. She was walking on the same street returning to our house, when she saw me coming. She told me my friend's father gave me something and I don't want to keep it. So we went together to return it but he wasn't there. We left whatever it was on their porch and left.

My friend's dad passed away on the April 14th and mom had the dream early morning on the 15th. She told me that she didn't accept the thing he was trying to give her because she didn't know if it was good or bad and didn't want to bring anything bad home.

Any ideas what this means or if anyone had similar experiences?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• barbco196

• wind326

• electrocuted

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good choice your mum made. If she didn't know what "the thing" actually contains/what it'll bring, it's better not to accept it at all imho.

I've heard of stories where people receive something (usually a type of fruit if I remember right) in their dream from their loved ones/catching it when it falls, and find someone (or themselves) in their family pregnant a while later. But I think it's probably different from "the thing" your mum spoke of.