Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Freaky ghost video what you think ?

Billj89

I was browsing videos across the net when i came across this the description says that the man was doing a project in a cemetary when he caught a ghost on tape what do you guys think looks pretty freaky to me :o

Ghost

Sorry just looked around and saw that this has been posted a couple of times before my bad :)

Edited by Billj89

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• southampton enigma

• Billj89

• salxsa

• srbulger

there are lot freaker stranger things out there. one question why the guy had to run....

but its a nice find(late).

welcome Billj89 :tu:

I gotta admit i would run that was pretty freaky lol but i doubt i would run that far looks like he run the marathon lol neway ill be posting something new soon so look out 4 me

p.s just to clear things up is this vid real or not im still not 100%

I gotta admit i would run that was pretty freaky lol but i doubt i would run that far looks like he run the marathon lol neway ill be posting something new soon so look out 4 me

p.s just to clear things up is this vid real or not im still not 100%

I've never seen this before, but to me it just looks like a setup. Night vision cameras are monotone, and everything are shades of green. They could have put someone out there in white and had her turn to the camera at the correct time. The natural lighting effects of a night vision setting would make a person in the distance look like that. I think the glowing eyes really put me over the top, as most animals ive seen on night vision all have glowing eyes. It's cool and freaky looking - but just the expected effects of that camera.

I remember this. I find it interesting. But yeah if you noticed when the girl turns around, there's like a little sound effect thing?

Its ok but wouldn’t really convince me.

Nothing in that video screams out ghost or anything paranormal at all, it looks like a group of guys out having a good time, setup springs to mind

I would have ran strieght for it,got better vid's, then kick it in the ding ding ha

I would have ran strieght for it,got better vid's, then kick it in the ding ding ha

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks more like a cat on a tombstone to me, but of course, the quality of the film isn't great.

It was a fun watch, but honestly I would not be inclined to accept it as a real event.

Like many have said above it just feels liek a set up to, but it again was worth the time to watch for entertainment value alone.

kinda difficult to see ....although the sun is shining right on my computer screen but what i did see looked odd

• 1 year later...
kinda difficult to see ....although the sun is shining right on my computer screen but what i did see looked odd

This clip is from a TV show in spanish for Televisa in Mexico. Also aired in Telehit and Univision.

What really was: A girl sitting on top of a grave, with glasses on.

Thats also what the guy tells the other guy who took off running. "Don't run, its a girl with glasses."

Just FYI.

I love in all these movies they holler to the "ghost" and it always turns around. What do they expect to happen? Then they always run away screaming.

• 4 weeks later...

I read somewhere, can't remember where, that it is a cat on the headstone. If you look you can see what looks like (to me anyways) the front legs and paws of the cat hanging down giving the appearence of a woman's hair.