Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

creepy ghost video

CryptoRay

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CryptoRay

• Episteme

• SavvyWitch

• Joke_Master_Mandy

Probably a fake, but definately one of the creepier videos I've seen. Honestly, if I ever saw a ghost, I would probably run after it rather than away from it, being that it probably couldn't hurt you.

I want to believe in ghosts, but these kind of videos are very discouraging. So the guy that is shooting the video and the girl is nothing but deceivers and you have been fooled .The mystery here is on how much a guy can bs. I have to agree that I wouldnt run away either..so she knew the girl was alive and have been told to sit there.

I've heard that the television show that the clip came from is very staged. Though I couldn't tell you what show that is, from Mexico or South America somewhere if memory serves. I think last time this was posted they decided it was a crackhead. :lol:

I've heard that the television show that the clip came from is very staged. Though I couldn't tell you what show that is, from Mexico or South America somewhere if memory serves. I think last time this was posted they decided it was a crackhead. :lol:

Do you know the guy's name thats has the show so i can research it and see if he is credible?

• 2 weeks later...
Do you know the guy's name thats has the show so i can research it and see if he is credible?

Thats Facundo, he is sort of like a Carson Daly of Mexico. this was a comedy sketch from his show that somehow started to show up in U.S web sites, with people claiming its real. It is not, and Facundo I am sure isnt even aware this got blown out of proportions!

You're using a south american show that has clowns riding bikes as a reason not to believe it? rofl the same place that claims to have kitten/puppies after breeding a cat and a dog? they are definitely the source of 'crack' lol I would just state it looks staged.

Edited by expo2

Whenever I watch it reminds me of that Chupacabra video where they find it laying face down and it suddenly looks up at them and they run away. Same eye effect too.

• 2 weeks later...

When it is the middle of the night and a person looks towards a source of light... their eyes reflect that light to give it that "eerie glow". I am so sick of videos like this.... :hmm:

That could of easily been faked ...still was creepy though...

Okay my heart is beating like crazy that freaked me out. But I suppose it could have been an owl or a cat or something.

On a side note why are these ghost and alien videos always in spanish?

The eyes are usual thing you get with IR, the light is reflected from the back of eye (or something like that). Your iris's are wide open when its dark so you see more reflection, it's like when you get the 'vampire red eye' on older cameras.

Good vid though!

It's fake, he knew there was a "ghost" there or he wouldn't zoom in and film the same spot for a minute.

Edited by BlackDeath

I don't see it.. but I'm on dialup. Why do these ghost hunters always have to look at the camera ?? :hmm: Maybe it's so they can hide the "ghost" that's walking to the "X marks the spot" and prepare for their closeup. :unsure2:

Thats Facundo, he is sort of like a Carson Daly of Mexico. this was a comedy sketch from his show that somehow started to show up in U.S web sites, with people claiming its real. It is not, and Facundo I am sure isnt even aware this got blown out of proportions!

Facundo said it was real.

And people, please don't talk of "South America" like if it was one country. Thanks.

I did a little research on this show and from what I can tell, it's not all that popular and has alot of "juvenile pranks and toilet humor". Personally I take his word for a grain of salt.

its a person not an animal if you take a good look at the picture i took and enlarged it you can see hair eyes and a white dress

post-23275-1167671039_thumb.jpg

its a person not an animal if you take a good look at the picture i took and enlarged it you can see hair eyes and a white dress

Thx for that pic cause I definately missed it P.O.S. puter, or lack of interest with the whole " look at me then I'll show you a ghost!" bit :innocent: Looks too human to be a ghost though.

• 2 months later...