Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Light bulbs/paranormal experience

talia-n-tavian'smama

I read the post someone left about the light bulbs going out more often than normal, along with creepy goings on. I have no clue about the previous people in my apartment, but all of the people that live in the building are quite nice people. My landlord really won't talk with me about anything that may be going on, or that I may be hallucinating :wacko: I have had similar experiences in my place too. Including, lightbulbs going out, even when I buy the long term ones. Cold spots and odd smells. Shadows. A cat meowing that was sooo loud when I was on vacation, my neighbor broke in to see if I had left a cat in my apartment unattended!!! Hearing someone call my name. Feeling like you are being watched when in the bathroom. No one else in the building has any type of electrical problem, and the electrician, than the electrical company were boggled by the goings on. The man from the electric company, was so creeped out, that he left without telling me and called from his truck to say he had no explanation for the lightbulb "malfunctions". I don't really have a bad feeling, actually kind of warm and comfy to be honest. I sleep better there than I have ever slept in my life. Sometimes I DO dream about petting an orange striped tabby cat names Sara. She even talks in some of my dreams. Really irrelavent stuff tho, like her favorite flavor of tea and such, LOL!! Oh!! I forgot that one time I swear that I heard someone walk out of my door, and my neighbor who was sitting outside having a smoke said he saw the door shake. I am not disturbed by any of this, except that the calling my name can lead to confusion at times, and the kitty incident got me an inspection by my landlord. Any explanation would be awesome tho, maybe I could "investigate" or something. In the event that I am just crazy, could someone recommend a good medication, LOL!!! :yes: Good days and nights all!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• Bebi

• Barek Halfhand

• mattk4today

....one else in the building has any type of electrical problem, and the electrician, than the electrical company were boggled by the goings on. The man from the electric company, was so creeped out, that he left without telling me and called from his truck to say he had no explanation for the lightbulb "malfunctions". I don't really have a bad feeling, ...
hey TNT,

thanks for the Post

why do you think he was creeped out?did he imply this in the phone call from the truck? ...cats keep coming into play as I read on these days, one of my co-ops is convinced his attic is haunted by the way his girlfriends cat freaks out and stares at the drop-door every time she brings it over..just wont accept the "could be a mouse"explantion.. that part about your neighbor hearing someone calling your name when checking on the cat is scarey! :unsure: ......B

halfhandshuffle:greenday-AI live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V4c1nsjc9o

Edited by Barek Halfhand

Check out infrasound.

Could be the culprit.

The first thing I'd suggest is trying to research the history of your apartment. Most can be done online but a visit to the local library might help.

It certainly does seem like you have something odd going on. How does the feeling of being watched make you feel? Although these experiences are alarming, I don't get a sense of fear from your post.

Not trying to be too rude here, but why try the paranormal before the normal? Infrasound can give you the feeling of being watched.

Not trying to be too rude here, but why try the paranormal before the normal? Infrasound can give you the feeling of being watched.

What is infrasound?