Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is This A Picture Of A Friends Guide?

haildestroyer

post-23641-1172535335_thumb.jpg

this is a picture taken @ my gf's 18th and i think ive found something quite strange, or maybe a spirit guide, ive seen pictures similar to this on TV shows

so i thuoght i would share it with everyone here, hear there opinions to what it might be, i circled it an everything for easier viewin lol

CjayUK

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• haildestroyer

• Loonboy

• Mysterious Molecules

• mimilovergyrl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm.. well, I can't see anything strange in that photo. This is very likely a lighting artifact.

Nice pic!

If you look carefully, there IS a definite light reflection behind the three of you, arcing from left to right. There are lots of photos on what I am guessing is a piano, which could cause the reflections, as well as a very well polished piece of furniture i.e. piano, can do the same.

hmmm maybe yea.. but there was quite a few pictures taken from that part of the room an that was the only one with that strange white light coming across the girl in the middle

just thought it was a bit weird when that was the only photograph with that appearing in it

CjayUK

this is a picture taken @ my gf's 18th and i think ive found something quite strange, or maybe a spirit guide, ive seen pictures similar to this on TV shows

so i thuoght i would share it with everyone here, hear there opinions to what it might be, i circled it an everything for easier viewin lol

CjayUK

well, I can see how it might be a guide...i've seen a few photos like this too....it seems possible if took more photos and the light didnt apear in the other ones, but at the same time the camera could hvae hit an angle just at the right moment, and like other people said, it could be reflecting from the pictures....you could try taking more pictures of that area.. or pictures of your friend...=)

yea sounds like a good idea, well ill do that as soon i see her next and if i find anything i will post them up straight away :D

I believe it's the lighting in the room. If you look around the walls and window in the background, you can see the edge of the shadow from the shade of the overhead light. And the line of light points directly to the source - so it appears to be a natural light anomaly.

:geek:

Whatever brings a lightning anomally to be percieved as "a guide" beats me. Too many new age spiritual books ? :P

Light acts wild and is very hard to "control" and recreate with perfect result.

CjayUK

Looks like the lampshade doesn't diffuse the bulb from the angle that picture is taken, causing slight flare.