Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can anyone help with this photo?

kristi2

hi everyone! I'm a newbie....my quick story is that I have a very strong intuition, and have a lot dreams that come true, premonitions, visions, and just KNOW stuff. But I'm not a professed psychic as I just take info as it comes. I have been very accurate with information received surrounding deaths/births/pregnancies and one of the deaths was that of my own father. Two years ago, on the 17th anniversary of his death, I was at my mom's house with my husband and daughter. This is the house that he passed away in. I have been able to "feel" his presence on occaision, and this was one of those times. (My mom is remarried, and my stepdad has said that he has seen and spoken with my father in the house.) My mom took a pic of me and my husband and daughter, and I had a weird feeling that there was something in the pic, even though I didn't see it. I sent the pic to a psychic medium who pointed out a man in a picture frame behind us. So what I have attached here is a cropped view of the pic frame. The real pic in the frame is actually of my two stepsisters and their grandma sitting on a couch. So the male figure standing to the left of the pic, is definitely not supposed to be there. That's what the psychic pointed out. Since I have started starting at it, I am also seeing a male head on the right side of the pic, at the lower corner. And that one actually resembles my husband's deceased father. I am not skilled in photoshop whatsoever, so if anyone wants to change the color or focus please go ahead..... Does anyone else see these and what do you think?

post-51165-1172778321_thumb.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kristi2

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Kristi, welcome to UM :D

The picture frame your talking about, is it the white one in the forefront?

Hi Kristi, welcome to UM :D

The picture frame your talking about, is it the white one in the forefront?

Yes, the one right in the front.

Is that the original size of the pic? It's quite hard to see any detail, but it looks like that frame is a slightly curved one which is causing a flash reflection either side leaving that contrasted strip down the middle

Edited by Anvil

Is that the original size of the pic? It's quite hard to see any detail, but it looks like that frame is a slightly curved one which is causing a flash reflection either side leaving that contrasted strip down the middle

Thanks for helping... I probably also should have explained that the strip down the middle is a shadow from a tall floor lamp that is in front of that table.... the frame is not curved, but it does have some fancy workings on the ends. It is a cropped version so it is a little blurry I guess :( .... not sure how i can fix that?