Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Just a question


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1    bacca

bacca

    Puppet master of Vision

  • Member
  • 2,424 posts
  • Joined:22 Jun 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • Allasourous
    Jan 2003-Sept 25 2005
    Have a SUPER SPARKLEY DAY

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:12 PM

Ok, not sure if this is the right section...but here goes anyway...I seem to always have the number 44 connected to me and I don't know why, but it is ALWAYS from address to my son being born at 44 after the hour and there is 44 days from his birthday to mine on the calender...Does anyone know what this might mean? or is it nothing? This has been my whole life I'm used to it now to the point where if I ask someone in my family what time it is they will laugh and go 3 or 4 and I'll know it is 44 after the hour...any ideas?

Commit random acts of kindness


Careful what you wish for, you just might get it!!!

#2    thedutchiedutch

thedutchiedutch

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts
  • Joined:27 Dec 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain.
    Bob Marley

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:12 PM

View Postbacca, on 03 February 2011 - 08:12 PM, said:

Ok, not sure if this is the right section...but here goes anyway...I seem to always have the number 44 connected to me and I don't know why, but it is ALWAYS from address to my son being born at 44 after the hour and there is 44 days from his birthday to mine on the calender...Does anyone know what this might mean? or is it nothing? This has been my whole life I'm used to it now to the point where if I ask someone in my family what time it is they will laugh and go 3 or 4 and I'll know it is 44 after the hour...any ideas?

How about this one. I am the first one to respond to your topic. And guess what. Today is my 44th. birthday  :devil:

So do I have time for a last smoke and a pancake or what?

#3    Nadia B.

Nadia B.

    Streaky Freak

  • Member
  • 3,407 posts
  • Joined:10 Dec 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Florida

  • Demented Momilie of the Day: There is not a tampon in this world that will give you the joy and freedom portrayed in a Tampax commercial.

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:11 AM

View Postthedutchiedutch, on 03 February 2011 - 09:12 PM, said:

How about this one. I am the first one to respond to your topic. And guess what. Today is my 44th. birthday  :devil:

:mellow: You're kidding, right? :lol:

Posted Image
Skepticism is good, but when you reach a certain level where
you're grasping at straws and making little sense... it's not
called skepticism.  It's called ignorance.
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST GUYS ROCK!

#4    thedutchiedutch

thedutchiedutch

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts
  • Joined:27 Dec 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain.
    Bob Marley

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:31 AM

View PostNadia B., on 04 February 2011 - 04:11 AM, said:

:mellow: You're kidding, right? :lol:

No. I am not kidding. Today is really my 44th. birthday.

So do I have time for a last smoke and a pancake or what?

#5    JGirl

JGirl

    Pajama Goddess

  • Member
  • 9,016 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:14 AM

View Postthedutchiedutch, on 04 February 2011 - 04:31 AM, said:

No. I am not kidding. Today is really my 44th. birthday.
happy birthday
you know, of course, that you have just become part of the OP's obsession


#6    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,511 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 04 February 2011 - 06:21 AM

Assuming that 30 people that viewed your post with ages ranging from 15-60 no one is the same age or has the same birthday. There was about a 5.4% of that happening. Basically 1 in 20.

It's been a long time since statistics maby somebody can check my math. ( 30 people 45 possible ages 365 days in a year)

I'm not sure those odds are significant but if 44 keeps popping up like that with those odds the odds add up very quickly. you might have something. Of course you have to throw out those times when your awareness of the number will force you to pick it out like times, television, written documents. There are bound to be 44s all over the place that you can pick out. But this instance at least was independent if your psycology.

As an experiment I decided to see if I could pick out 44 in my field of vision. It took me 5 seconds. On the top bar if my I phone it read. 3G 10:13 pm. Do you see the 44? That's how easy it is..... be careful.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#7    Toolite

Toolite

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:58 PM

View Postbacca, on 03 February 2011 - 08:12 PM, said:

Ok, not sure if this is the right section...but here goes anyway...I seem to always have the number 44 connected to me and I don't know why, but it is ALWAYS from address to my son being born at 44 after the hour and there is 44 days from his birthday to mine on the calender...Does anyone know what this might mean? or is it nothing? This has been my whole life I'm used to it now to the point where if I ask someone in my family what time it is they will laugh and go 3 or 4 and I'll know it is 44 after the hour...any ideas?
I don't know what 44 means for you but, I believe numbers have a meaning especially when they keep coming up for you and obviously you feel the same because you posted the question..  I personally google everything - you can try that or think back every situation the number 44 came up in your life and review the experiences and look for the pattern if that makes sense to you.. I wish the best.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!


#8    bacca

bacca

    Puppet master of Vision

  • Member
  • 2,424 posts
  • Joined:22 Jun 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • Allasourous
    Jan 2003-Sept 25 2005
    Have a SUPER SPARKLEY DAY

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:00 PM

I don't see the 44 in your example..sorry :(

Its not that I see it it is that it is there, examples, i grew up at the address 1044, my grandmother lived in apartment 44, my parents now live at 1440, my ex-mother in law lived at 1144, then again, my son born at 44 after the hour, 44 days between hour birthdays and it being 44 after the hour when I ask what time it is or when I glance at the clock (more often then not) So I'm not seeing what isn't there...does that make sense? oh and how about this, I am the fourth daughter who gave birth to the fourth grandson...who knows, I just can't seem to get away from the number...

Commit random acts of kindness


Careful what you wish for, you just might get it!!!

#9    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

    Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

  • Member
  • 15,163 posts
  • Joined:08 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:london, ontario

  • ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:07 PM

View Postbacca, on 03 February 2011 - 08:12 PM, said:

Ok, not sure if this is the right section...but here goes anyway...I seem to always have the number 44 connected to me and I don't know why, but it is ALWAYS from address to my son being born at 44 after the hour and there is 44 days from his birthday to mine on the calender...Does anyone know what this might mean? or is it nothing? This has been my whole life I'm used to it now to the point where if I ask someone in my family what time it is they will laugh and go 3 or 4 and I'll know it is 44 after the hour...any ideas?

Born at the 44? The 44 what?

But, it doesnt mean anything. Im sure theres been about a few thousands times (if not more) the number 44 has NEVER come up in your life.

the truth is out there....

#10    Moonshine

Moonshine

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Joined:25 Jul 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:United Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:12 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 04 February 2011 - 04:07 PM, said:

Born at the 44? The 44 what?

But, it doesnt mean anything. Im sure theres been about a few thousands times (if not more) the number 44 has NEVER come up in your life.

^ Agreed.

You probably just notice the number more than any others.

Even a man who is pure of heart
And says his prayers by night
May become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms
And the autumn moon is bright.

#11    Toolite

Toolite

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:28 PM

View Postbacca, on 04 February 2011 - 04:00 PM, said:

I don't see the 44 in your example..sorry :(

Its not that I see it it is that it is there, examples, i grew up at the address 1044, my grandmother lived in apartment 44, my parents now live at 1440, my ex-mother in law lived at 1144, then again, my son born at 44 after the hour, 44 days between hour birthdays and it being 44 after the hour when I ask what time it is or when I glance at the clock (more often then not) So I'm not seeing what isn't there...does that make sense? oh and how about this, I am the fourth daughter who gave birth to the fourth grandson...who knows, I just can't seem to get away from the number...


It seems like it's all connected to family. that's the common connection.. is there another connection that you can think of..

I just googled.. for numerology and they actually add the numbers too..4 plus 4 would equal 8.. I understand the number eight to be new beginnings but, I will also include what they said the number eight means

Eight: The symbolism backing number Eight deals largely with business, success, and wealth. This is due to the fact that Eight represents continuation, repetition, and cycles. Such elements are seen in arenas where success is obtained simply because of dogged determination and repetition. Also, matters of business and wealth largely depend on cycles to fulfill their manifestation. It's like the snowball analogy: As it continues to roll, in gets bigger and bigger with each revolution. Eight represents that kind of momentum

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Edited by Toolite, 04 February 2011 - 04:41 PM.


#12    bacca

bacca

    Puppet master of Vision

  • Member
  • 2,424 posts
  • Joined:22 Jun 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • Allasourous
    Jan 2003-Sept 25 2005
    Have a SUPER SPARKLEY DAY

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:42 PM

He was born at 44 minutes after the hour...There aren't any other connections that I can think of really, just that number, it is noticed by my whole family, and yes perhaps I just notice the number more then others however to me the fact of how often it shows up seems odd to me, the number 4 itself is pretty common by itself, but like I said for me the 44 is all the dag on time :D

Commit random acts of kindness


Careful what you wish for, you just might get it!!!

#13    Toolite

Toolite

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:58 PM

View Postbacca, on 04 February 2011 - 04:42 PM, said:

He was born at 44 minutes after the hour...There aren't any other connections that I can think of really, just that number, it is noticed by my whole family, and yes perhaps I just notice the number more then others however to me the fact of how often it shows up seems odd to me, the number 4 itself is pretty common by itself, but like I said for me the 44 is all the dag on time :D
Your son born 44 mins 4 plus 4 equals 8 which is a new beginning.. the birth is a new beginning of the life cycle.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!


#14    thedutchiedutch

thedutchiedutch

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts
  • Joined:27 Dec 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain.
    Bob Marley

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:57 PM

View PostJGirl, on 04 February 2011 - 05:14 AM, said:

happy birthday
you know, of course, that you have just become part of the OP's obsession

Thank you JGirl :) and yes, i know lol

So do I have time for a last smoke and a pancake or what?

#15    Lovelybloom

Lovelybloom

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:SA

  • blood is thicker than water, but that same water washes that blood away.

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:26 PM

Numbers are wired... This is wired watch... My mom was born the 9th my daughter was born the tenth, I was born the 11th, and my son was born the 12 th. So it's 9 10 11 12.... Wired!!  My nephew was born on the third, my brother was born the 13th ... 13 plus 3 makes 16.... My niece was born the 16th.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users