Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghost pushed us, tourist claims

ghost grey lady

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:35 AM

View PostBrian Topp, on 27 May 2012 - 04:22 AM, said:

It's the Ghost Radar Apps. Annoys them how daft people are to believe in them.

hahah! God those apps are terrible!

#17    OrdinaryClay

OrdinaryClay

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:06 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 23 May 2012 - 10:59 PM, said:

Cool article. Here's the biggest red flag for me. This statement I'm pasting.

What would Mr. Smith have to gain by generating all the media frenzy? Sales for his up and coming book? Or packed HairRaiser tours?? Nothing in the article gave any sort of evidence for the claims. It was simply someone on a Ghost tour whom had an 'incident'. . . . Need I say more?

He could gain a lot, but clearly you need to say more. Like what did the witnesses who had nothing to gain say.

I'm always stunned by how shallow skeptical thinking can be.

#18    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:07 AM

View PostOrdinaryClay, on 27 May 2012 - 07:06 PM, said:

He could gain a lot, but clearly you need to say more. Like what did the witnesses who had nothing to gain say.

I'm always stunned by how shallow skeptical thinking can be.

lol Skeptical thinking? I would say I'm rather one of the more educated "thinkers" here my friend. And a believer as well. So, kind of blows your theory out of the water. Second, in the article nothing was mentioned about whom the witnesses were or even their names. All that was told is a report by this man who has "a lot" to gain as you said. How are we to know there even was such an event? In my many years of experience, when finances are involved, there is no "low" people will take to gain. Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users