Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Can't see precision? Do you know how tall those columns are? How heavy the bit on top* is? How much effort and precision it must have taken to get those in place, and get them to stay there for thousands of years? is that not slightly more impressive than stacking lots of stones together to make a Wall?

* architectural term

Show me something like the Coricancha wall or the Cuzco wall. I've shown you enough visual evidence. Show me yours.

Fair? Otherwise please stop making claims you cannot substantiate.

Show me something like the Coricancha wall or the Cuzco wall. I've shown you enough visual evidence. Show me yours.

coriancha wall...as you requested

post-135078-0-03270500-1358506906_thumb.

real evidence hunters just dont cherry pick... like YOU do

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

What claim have I been making that I cannot substantiate, already? That it must have taken some pretty precision work to make all those monuments in ancient Greece stay up all these years? What's non-substantiatable about that? is it not slightly more non-substantiatable to point at a Wall and say "boy, that's precision work; Stone Age people coulnd't posisbly have done that, ergo it must have been ETs"?

• Like 2

One final reminder that the vitrification is only visible under certain lighting conditions.

Same location same artefact just different angle of light.

12Puma_Punku_slabs_zps47bd57e6.jpg

zoser43-1_zps84fb99c5.jpg

And to prove that the vitrification is on the Puma Punku precision relics:

zoser8-1_zps6216d215.jpg

coriancha wall...as you requested

post-135078-0-03270500-1358506906_thumb.

real evidence hunters just dont cherry pick... like YOU do

The precision is here. That's what the debate is about. Not where it isn't. Simple.

zoser61_zps2dd55b1c.jpg

cuzco wall, as you requested

post-135078-0-01422700-1358507150_thumb.

What claim have I been making that I cannot substantiate, already? That it must have taken some pretty precision work to make all those monuments in ancient Greece stay up all these years? What's non-substantiatable about that? is it not slightly more non-substantiatable to point at a Wall and say "boy, that's precision work; Stone Age people coulnd't posisbly have done that, ergo it must have been ETs"?

Pictures are what is needed not words. Agreed?

cuzco wall, as you requested

post-135078-0-01422700-1358507150_thumb.

Inca artefact not Ancient Peruvian.

Simple.

2318437506_d88d727908_z.jpg?zz=1

One of the best preserved Roman buildings, The Pantheon in Rome was built in 126 AD as a temple for all the Roman gods. The temple has served as a Roman Catholic Church since the 7th century. The Pantheon consists of a large circular portico with three ranks of huge granite Corinthian columns. The portico opens into a rotunda which is topped with a concrete dome with a central opening: the oculus.

You know, those 60 tons weighing granite pillars the Romans dragged for a 100 kilometers through Egypt, and then transported to Rome by ship, and then again 700 meters of dragging.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=4695#entry4618093

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

One of the best preserved Roman buildings, The Pantheon in Rome was built in 126 AD as a temple for all the Roman gods. The temple has served as a Roman Catholic Church since the 7th century. The Pantheon consists of a large circular portico with three ranks of huge granite Corinthian columns. The portico opens into a rotunda which is topped with a concrete dome with a central opening: the oculus.

You know, those 60 tons weighing granite pillars the Romans dragged for a 100 kilometers through Egypt, and then transported to Rome by ship, and then again 700 meters of dragging.

Where's the precision joins? I don't see them.

Concrete? Isn't that a filler? :blush:

Edited by zoser

Simple.

Please clarify who came first?

Simple.

A picture of what? Precision? I think there's plenty of precision there, or at least, rather better design & construction than shoving lots of stones into a wall to fill up the gaps sufficiently.

Edited by Lord Vetinari
  • Like 1

Where's the precision joins? I don't see them.

Concrete? Isn't that a filler? :blush:

Those were siingle stone pillars:

pantheon-columns-2_1.jpg

• Like 1

Your batting vigorously guys but no one has produced a shred of evidence that says that the Ancient Peruvian precision was ever matched anywhere in the world (apart from Ancient Egypt but I'm more than happy to discuss that with anyone).

Or that the cuboid artefacts in the Coricancha and at Puma Punku were created any way other than stone softening then whole block extraction.

I'm only the newsreader!

I didn't make history that way honest!

Those were siingle stone pillars:

No evidence of precision joins.

A picture of what? Precision? I think there's plenty of precision there, or at least, rather better design & construction than shoving lots of stones into a wall to fill up the gaps sufficiently.

Zoser waits.

Your batting vigorously guys but no one has produced a shred of evidence that says that the Ancient Peruvian precision was ever matched anywhere in the world (apart from Ancient Egypt but I'm more than happy to discuss that with anyone).

Or that the cuboid artefacts in the Coricancha and at Puma Punku were created any way other than stone softening then whole block extraction.

I'm only the newsreader!

Zoser waits.

clarify: Peruvians Or Incans?

backpeddle, only the newsreader..

but clarify: Peruvians Or Incans?

Edited by seeder

Please clarify who came first?

Evidence is that Inca built on top of earlier precision work. Think about it.

I'm only the newsreader!

Zoser waits.

But don't you think it's somewhat odd that the AA is all over the megalithic stones in Peru, but never said a word about what I told and showed you about the Romans?

No one ever mentioned 'aliens' when trying to explain how the Romans brought these huge pillars from Egypt to Rome.

I'm only the newsreader!

Zoser waits.

So what it comes down to is, you are absolutely adamant that a Wall made of lots of stones wedged together is infinitely more impressive than any of the buildings illustrated above? Are you on commission from the Peruvian Tourist Board?

• Like 1

Evidence is that Inca built on top of earlier precision work. Think about it.

whose earlier work? think about it,

then answer it or I shall simply keep asking

Wall on Easter Island:

2578552894_06414112bf.jpg

Those 'aliens' were all over the place, lol.

Nice. Moulded stonework. Evidence of high precision. Be interesting to see under certain light conditions if it is vitrified. Connection between Ancient South American culture and Easter Island has long been mooted.

Nice find. Not sure how it supports your argument though?

Looks similar to Sacsayhuaman. Bet it was that lot that did it.

Edited by zoser

Simple.

And as I showed you, some walls in Cuzco have these very precise and huge megalithic stones.... resting on smaller cobble like stones.

whose earlier work? think about it,

then answer it or I shall simply keep asking

Gamarra established three cultures in the Peru area identified by different stone artefacts. Two cultures before the Inca.

Who they were? Can you guess?

And as I showed you, some walls in Cuzco have these very precise and huge megalithic stones.... resting on smaller cobble like stones.

From another elevation it showed that this was still precision work.

Nice. Moulded stonework. Evidence of high precision. Be interesting to see under certain light conditions if it is vitrified. Connection between Ancient South American culture and Easter Island has long been mooted.

Yes, because it is thought that it may have been Incas who built it.

Why? Not alone by the way it was built, but also because of a story about Tupac Inca Yupanqui who set out on the Pacific with thousands of men to go search for an island to the west he had heard about. He stayed away for about 10 months before returning.

Edited by Abramelin

and while we are on this subject, exactly, what is, your argument zoser? Please spell it out as you have moved the goalposts so much and so often, I wonder if you know what you're actually arguing for anymore.

so, what is it?, exactly?

Yes, because it is thought that it may have been Incas who built it.

Why? Not alone by the way it was built, but also because of a story about Tupac Inca Yupanqui who set out on the Pacific with thousands of men to go search for an island to the west he had heard about. He stayed away for about 10 months before returning.

More likely the civilisation before the Inca.