Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Should we be afraid ?

tequilasun48

My wife and I moved into an apartment in Miami,Florida a year ago in December about a month after we moved in she was in the kitchen and she heard someone skipping and when she turned around she saw the spirit of a boy in overalls, when she turned around and saw him he just skipped away.

Now things sometimes go missing then re-appear as if someone hide them, the temperature in the refrigerator is normally set to 7 on the settings but we notice it goes up to 9, and now we have an outlet where we have a lamp and the TV and stereo plugged in and they both keep getting un-plugged.

We aren't really afraid since we believe it's a playful spirit.

Should we be afraid ???

Any suggestions ????

Edited by Still Waters
Darkened text colour. It was too pale to read properly.

Should we be afraid ???

Answered it yourself really.

Edit, OP colour and dbl post.

Edited by Super-Fly

My wife and I moved into an apartment in Miami,Florida
Should we be afraid ???

Yes...immediately move to Coral Springs!

Get some Video evidence of this Spirit and put him on Youtube. If he is really active

I'd worry more about the alligators and cocaine.

• Like 9

My wife and I moved into an apartment in Miami,Florida a year ago in December about a month after we moved in she was in the kitchen and she heard someone skipping and when she turned around she saw the spirit of a boy in overalls, when she turned around and saw him he just skipped away.

Now things sometimes go missing then re-appear as if someone hide them, the temperature in the refrigerator is normally set to 7 on the settings but we notice it goes up to 9, and now we have an outlet where we have a lamp and the TV and stereo plugged in and they both keep getting un-plugged.

Should we be afraid ???

Any suggestions ????

Sounds to me like there isn't anything that threatening about it. If it get's more intrusive, then you might want to do something about it but as it stands just let it be. It's probably a little kid who is bored and wants to play with something. Buy it a toy or something like that - it could be a nice addition to the home.

• Like 1

I'd worry more about the alligators and cocaine.

LMFAO
  • Like 3

Does he like dancing to Tiny Tim??

Sounds to me like there isn't anything that threatening about it. If it get's more intrusive, then you might want to do something about it but as it stands just let it be. It's probably a little kid who is bored and wants to play with something. Buy it a toy or something like that - it could be a nice addition to the home.

I concur. However sometimes giving gifts to spirits can cause issues. I personally would just let it be.

Hey there,

I'd have to say, based on experiences that I have had with the paranormal, as well as what your wife has seen, this spirit seems to be playing with the two of you.

That said, I feel there is nothing to worry about safety wise. If it is indeed the same spirit as the one your wife has seen, then he appears to be a playful and curious spirit. As long as you, your wife, and any other extended family and/or guests have not been harmed up to this point, I think you'll be okay.

Along with that, if you and your wife feel comfortable with this spirit and you haven't been harmed, then there is no reason you can't live in harmony with him. Talk out loud and openly to him if you so choose, make a game with him when he hides things. As long as no harm is coming to anyone physically, I say contact and appreciate the chances you have.

• Like 1

Setup a Camera. That tends to make all Paranormal activity vanish quite quickly. And by the 1 in 1,000,000 chance you do receive evidence, the WORST thing you could do would be to upload it to Youtube. Any and ALL credibility would automatically be lost. :tu:

• Like 4

Setup a Camera. That tends to make all Paranormal activity vanish quite quickly. And by the 1 in 1,000,000 chance you do receive evidence, the WORST thing you could do would be to upload it to Youtube. Any and ALL credibility would automatically be lost. :tu:

Have you noticed that cameras tend to dispel ghosts too? It seems that the second a camera is brought within 9,000 feet of a supposedly haunted location all ghosts flee in terror. Perhaps they are camera shy?

• Like 2

It's like men and marriage. LOL

• Like 4