Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

For those who support Kerry and want Bush jailed

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,809 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 07 August 2004 - 08:59 PM

This guy made a good point over at another forum actually...

On the one hand, people want Bush jailed for his unproven "direct involvement" in the atrocities and tortures committed at Abu Ghraib. But where is the outrage from the same people, when we have the Bush alternative on record for admitting that he committed atrocities? In Vietnam, many atrocities were pepetrated. Phone lines were connected to genitals, heads were blown off and other various assassinations, rapes, and entire villages were burned. Kerry admitted to partaking in these actions...

John Kerry wrote:
"There are all kinds of atrocities and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed..."

Where's the outrage?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#2    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 07 August 2004 - 09:09 PM

Yeah you're right, where is the outrage. Something called a double standard is at work. laugh.gif  whistling2.gif  

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#3    jenk

jenk

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

• "There are a terrible lot of lies going round the world, and the worst of it is that they're true." Winston Churchill

Posted 07 August 2004 - 09:10 PM

I hate both kerry and Bush so I say jail em both.  It's a good thing I'm Canadian or I would be forced to decide which of these bozos to vote for.  In Canada we at least have more than two parties......... which all suck as well..... sigh... sad.gif

Any way bush would not be jailed a million years!!  We might want him to be but I think there is a bigger chance that a alien will travel across the milkyway to ask me a riddle that has been bugging it for a very long time.

By the way an alien did drop by my house today and asked that very thing.  
"Answer this question with a yes or no: Will your next word be no?"

I'm stumped! blink.gif !

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yeild to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." Winston Churchill

#4    doomgirl

doomgirl

Government Agent

• 3,323 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 05:49 AM

I'm glad I live in Australia and don't have to put up with either of them.

We just have little Johnny blink.gif

Spaceflight News - UM's Sister Site - Join Us

It ain't fittin'... it ain't fittin'. It jes' ain't fittin'... It ain't fittin'
Do I look like a freakin' people person?
All Things Wrestling Forum
Arts, Crafts N Gardens Forum

Computer Support Forum
Amby's Forum
Panda.org - WWF
Posted Image

#5    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 05:54 AM

Johnny or Latham...
we still have to choose between two dicks rolleyes.gif  

#6    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 08 August 2004 - 09:30 PM

Like the choice between Blair or Howard is any better rolleyes.gif

... dontgetit.gif actually I take that back... Blair, Puppet of Bush, is far far better than Howard, Son of Thatcher.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#7    riotkittie

riotkittie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

• tastes like chicken

Posted 09 August 2004 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE (Stellar @ Aug 7 2004, 04:59 PM)
On the one hand, people want Bush jailed for his unproven "direct involvement" in the atrocities and tortures committed at Abu Ghraib.

People actually want Bush jailed?!? Wait, don't answer that -- let me cling to the misguided belief that everyone on this planet possesses some measure of common sense; that bleeding heart, left-wing, lib wackos brainwashed to *that* extent don't reallllllly exist. <clamps eyes shut and chants "not there, not there, not there">. I've been outspoken about the abuse issue, but don't think he was directly responsible/involved, by any means wacko.gif

Yea, I've always thought it was funny how the rabid Kerry supporters are calling Bush a murderer and a baby killer and other lovely things, screaming about the blood on his hands and such, but are perfectly cool with what the Botox Bandit did. Bring it up and it's always something like "You're lying", "Don't bring that up, it's a dirty political smear tactic"... or better yet, "So what? At least _Kerry_ served!".  

#8    Unorthodox Thesis

Unorthodox Thesis

Unorthodox Thesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 04:15 AM

Hail Bush! Boo Kerry. - what I think

#9    Cradle of Fish

Cradle of Fish

Alien Abducter

• 4,583 posts

• "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson

Posted 09 August 2004 - 04:23 AM

I try not to get involved in politics.

Ive already told myself that im never gonna vote, so oh well.

Let some other people ruin the country.

I am not a man, merely a parody of one.

#10    Arashi Ravenblade

Arashi Ravenblade

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

• You dont really think the rules i make apply to me do you?

Posted 11 August 2004 - 01:15 AM

Considering what some rebel Iraqis have done to our people they have captured i honestly done give a crap what we did to them.
Im a bush supporter...and to be perfectly honest no matter who gets in the white house their gonna screw it up one way or the other..the only decision we make in november is what we feel is the lesser of two evils.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users