Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

NASA's Secret ET Influence

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#31    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:39 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 29 December 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

Good one Mc-G ! Happy New YEar ! :whistle: :alien: :yes:

Nobody's ever been able to explain that one, but there was about as big a UFO investigation as any in history.  Of course, it wasn't the only time something like that happened in the military--far from it.

#32    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 29 December 2012 - 01:18 AM, said:

This story is also known as the Red Rock UFO case, and is largely unknown even today, at least outside of certain military and UFO circles.  The two men were "missing" for about 16 hours.

You seem to have hit the 'random spew' function key on your desk, I don't see how any of this is connected with the thread's theme.

Are you going to start trying to establish the credibility of Clark McClelland again?

Clark and his secret Nazi Antarctic bases of German UFOs?

#33    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 29 December 2012 - 04:23 AM, said:

You seem to have hit the 'random spew' function key on your desk, I don't see how any of this is connected with the thread's theme.

Are you going to start trying to establish the credibility of Clark McClelland again?

Clark and his secret Nazi Antarctic bases of German UFOs?

I know more about the real story than you do, McClelland or no McClelland.  All you know are a bunch of third rate cover stories.

#34    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

Here's another UFO video from the Mars rover, showing the object flying upward, hovering and blinking, and then flying away.  Just more swamp gas of course.

#35    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:58 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 29 December 2012 - 04:47 AM, said:

Here's another UFO video from the Mars rover, showing the object flying upward, hovering and blinking, and then flying away.  Just more swamp gas of course.

that looks like something the faking hoaxer does :) he's bloody good at doing it..

you might remember a year or so ago.. a clip that was going around about the mars mission done in the 1960's.. I know it created a hell of a storm in the conspiracy circles.. people were posting it everywhere.. but what some clever person did.. was remove the opening part saying it was created by the faking hoaxer..

so.. at a guess.. this is not swamp gas.. but a lovely cgi created video clip :)

#36    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:00 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 29 December 2012 - 04:58 AM, said:

that looks like something the faking hoaxer does :) he's bloody good at doing it..

so.. at a guess.. this is not swamp gas.. but a lovely cgi created video clip :)

That's what people always say about these videos.

There's another one on here with a bunch of UFOs flying out from the Moon.

#37    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:07 AM

this is the one..

https://www.youtube....h?v=HUHmd26rPKs

oh and if you need proof that your clip could be done on cgi Guff..

take a look at another one of his ..

#38    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:07 AM

It always comes down to the question of whether 100% of these videos are faked or hoaxed, which I do not believe, although a certain percentage of them obviously are.

#39    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:22 AM

Now they have retrieved the big NASA cover up dude, who is about to say that all these reports of UFOs in space are pooh-pooh, and that we should be honored that he has graced us with his presence.  Just wait and see....

#40    Pericynthion

Pericynthion

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:27 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 29 December 2012 - 04:47 AM, said:

Oh, my.  That video is a really, really, really poor hoax.  The 'UFO' has been animated on top of a single still image from MSL.  It's all based on this one image from landing day taken by the rover's left A front hazcam:

Posted Image

The video uses a version of the image that has been straightened to remove the fisheye effect caused by the wide-angle lens.  There are no more frames available from that day to make up the animation:

MSL Sol 0 Raw Front Hazcam Images

#41    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:30 AM

View PostPericynthion, on 29 December 2012 - 05:27 AM, said:

Oh, my.  That video is a really, really, really poor hoax.  The 'UFO' has been animated on top of a single still image from MSL.  It's all based on this one image from landing day taken by the rover's left A front hazcam:

The video uses a version of the image that has been straightened to remove the fisheye effect caused by the wide-angle lens.  There are no more frames available from that day to make up the animation:

And here he is, just as I predicted.  Every time I post something like this on here, he will appear to say that it's a fake.

#42    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:38 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 29 December 2012 - 05:30 AM, said:

And here he is, just as I predicted.  Every time I post something like this on here, he will appear to say that it's a fake.
I'm wondering about it too.  I was unaware that the rovers even had video on board.  I thought they just took stills.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#43    Pericynthion

Pericynthion

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 29 December 2012 - 05:30 AM, said:

Well, it's not really a tough prediction to make when you can see my name show up in the list of users viewing the thread.  :rolleyes:

Seems like the last time I was here we had a nice, civil, productive conversation.  Why the nastiness tonight?  I post when I think I can add something useful to the thread.  I happen to know this video is fake, so I thought I'd show you the source.  Do you disagree with me?  If so, where are the source images that made up the animation?

And by the way, I don't work for NASA ...

#44    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:43 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 29 December 2012 - 05:38 AM, said:

I'm wondering about it too.  I was unaware that the rovers even had video on board.  I thought they just took stills.

Wouldn't it be funny if they were fibbing about the number and type of pictures really being taken on these missions?

#45    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:47 AM

View PostPericynthion, on 29 December 2012 - 05:42 AM, said:

Well, it's not really a tough prediction to make when you can see my name show up in the list of users viewing the thread.  :rolleyes:

And by the way, I don't work for NASA ...

It's true that I know what you're going to say about all these UFO pictures, because you have never said anything else.  You also seem to appear whenever the other "skeptics" are at a loss to explain these NASA UFO pictures, and that you will invariably say that they are fake.  I'm just going by past experience here.

I also think you really mean to say that you "no longer" work for NASA.  Wouldn't that be more accurate?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users