Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

is there a ufo freeway above the earth

SKAGIT COUNTY - "We are not alone."

UFO buffs have been saying so for decades. But now a Mount Vernon man says you don't have to believe in aliens. You can see their ships any night of the week with your own eyes.

Ted Anderson says 50 miles above the earth, there's a veritable UFO expressway he calls the UFO Freeway Portal Location.

"Myself and thousands of friends have been watching it since 1968," says Anderson. "Motherships come from other worlds to drop off their planetary ships to come to Earth."

Where are they from? What's their purpose? Anderson can only speculate.

"This is a security force created by some super being organization or civilization."

He believes these ships are standing guard, literally protecting us from hostile aliens. And he says if you get out of the city and gaze up south of the Big Dipper, you can see the ships for yourself with the naked eye.

"These red ships, they're there constantly."

Anderson has created two Power Point presentations to help interested citizens locate the UFO portal in the night sky. He says he'll email you all the information if you write to him at fantasiapro@fidalgo.net.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smallpackage

• whipnet

• Solofront

• NJC

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dude thanks for the info, but plz put a link up so i know that guy is not a spammer when i email him thumbsup.gif

cool, thanks man

ill have a look south of the big dipper tonite and see if i see any red ships thumbsup.gif

mabye the guys was on something when he thought of the story, either way though, its interesting

Why does nearly everone that has a sighting, or some other experience, immediately claim that it was "Aliens"???

Some other possiblities should be considered.....Ever heard off "Occams razor"?

Why does nearly everone that has a sighting, or some other experience, immediately claim that it was "Aliens"???

819321[/snapback]

Why do you troll every alien UFO related topic and post at an attempt to disprove all of the other posters?

Yes, I will have a look into the northern hemisphere at the constellation of Ursa Major and see if I can see the inter-galactic highway for myself...!

Oh..! One more thing..? What time did he say was the rush hour..? huh.gif

"Myself and thousands of friends have been watching it since 1968," says Anderson.

819262[/snapback]

Wish i had thousands of friends.

Edited by uber

"Myself and thousands of friends have been watching it since 1968," says Anderson.

819262[/snapback]

819548[/snapback]

Me too, just think of all the birthday presents grin2.gif

819262[/snapback]

819548[/snapback]

Try changing your deoderant then..? lol

well i emailed the dude this morning, it is now 4pm and no new mail, the guy probably abducted himself...hey micracles can happen w00t.gif

Edited by Solofront

819262[/snapback]

819548[/snapback]

Me too, just think of all the birthday presents grin2.gif

819560[/snapback]

Best to get money as a birthday present in this case. rofl.gif

Wouldn't mind a few pictures. Says hes been seeing them for 40 years, You'd think he would have taken a few snapshots.

well i emailed the dude this morning, it is now 4pm and no new mail, the guy probably abducted himself...hey micracles can happen w00t.gif

820125[/snapback]

I have heard nothing either in 3 days.

Hmmm..

hy does nearly everone that has a sighting, or some other experience, immediately claim that it was "Aliens"???

I understand your skepticism, but the principal of occams (hakim's) razor does not in any way discredit the presence of ufo's.

I watch the sky every night, not for ufo's (although seeing one would be nice) and I have never noticed any red spaceships. If there fifty miles up and he knows they are red, he must have good eyesight. he's probably confused by satellites. you can predict pretty easily when and where they are going to be in your area once you have seem them.

Wouldn't mind a few pictures. Says hes been seeing them for 40 years, You'd think he would have taken a few snapshots.

now I think if we apply the concept of occams razor HERE, we will find that the simplest solution is that there is no photograph because there is no ufo(s).

Here is the reply:

Hello UFO Believer

Thank you for your request.

I’m very sorry; the news Press release miss quoted what I can/will do: I will send information to you, so you can find the portal; I will not send my PowerPoint presentations over the internet to anyone.

If you want to see my PowerPoint presentations, I’m the creator and the MC which will explain what is taking place and how important it is, all humans on Earth must know something is taking place.

I will gladly perform a presentation to your Town/Township/County/City/State/Country anywhere on this planet. The cost will be $5,000 plus transportation/lodging. Please contact all News agencies, TV Studios and request an Event Coordinator to open an event to the public in your town/area.

Three Red glowing Alien Security Vehicles are controlling what I call “UFO Universe Freeway Portal” which myself and many others have been watching since 1968. On August 24th, 2004 they have closed down this portal and have stopped mother ships from dropping off/unloading their planetary ships. This also means, the UFO’s that are on Earth, can’t leave, which is causing another problem.

If you want to know exactly what is taking place contact me by email, the location and contact information.

I have the equipment to show 100 to 100,000+ attendees. Please make calls, use your local yellow pages and find a good venue location, or call a Florist in your area, they are knowledgeable for event locations in your area.

Thanks again – enjoy watching the heavens, may it open your eyes***

Ted

Email: fantasiapro@fidalgo.net

And then some stuff about living in Washington state.

I will gladly perform a presentation to your Town/Township/County/City/State/Country anywhere on this planet. The cost will be $5,000 plus transportation/lodging. Please contact all News agencies, TV Studios and request an Event Coordinator to open an event to the public in your town/area.

Now, does anyone else find that this ruins his whole reputation.

Hello UFO Believer

Thank you for your request.

I’m very sorry; the news Press release miss quoted what I can/will do: I will send information to you, so you can find the portal; I will not send my PowerPoint presentations over the internet to anyone.

If you want to see my PowerPoint presentations, I’m the creator and the MC which will explain what is taking place and how important it is, all humans on Earth must know something is taking place.

Three Red glowing Alien Security Vehicles are controlling what I call “UFO Universe Freeway Portal” which myself and many others have been watching since 1968. On August 24th, 2004 they have closed down this portal and have stopped mother ships from dropping off/unloading their planetary ships. This also means, the UFO’s that are on Earth, can’t leave, which is causing another problem.

If you want to know exactly what is taking place contact me by email, the location and contact information.

I have the equipment to show 100 to 100,000+ attendees. Please make calls, use your local yellow pages and find a good venue location, or call a Florist in your area, they are knowledgeable for event locations in your area.

Thanks again – enjoy watching the heavens, may it open your eyes***

Ted

Email: fantasiapro@fidalgo.net

I'll probably pay the fee just so I can kick his scamming ass.

Thats like childish thing to say. A UFO freeway..yepper.. ok. Not to sound mean but i just find that well stupid.

I emailed the guy with this: OK email it to me.

He replied with this:

Jerry, out of 4,000+ emails since Sunday, you’re number 4

Did you mother fail?

I do not respond to orders

99.99% of my emails have been basically the same: Please, I’m excited, Will you please, I would love to see – please send it, Thank you in advance….

Try again, if you want to see what hundreds of thousands are watching now.

Ted

Other people have gotten responses of him wating $5000 to do a prestentation.

He is obviously a fraud.

I did what he said and asked him to send the information and all he did was insult my mother. His website looks like it was done by a child. http://www.fantasiaproductions.com

Here is his information if you would like to contact him.

Theodore Anderson

1202 S. 3rd ST

Mount Vernon, WA 98273

360-336-3057

Jerry