Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Luck

Overdueleaf

Well it has been a long while since i have posted anything... and my first time posting something here. I am posting a piece of writing(not really a poem) i wrote some time ago.. be kind and enjoy.

The weather is cooler today. Almost the epitome of the perfect fall day, given that it isn’t yet autumn and save the most important of all things is missing The slight overcast gray skies occasionally allows the near autumn sun to warm me in between the brisk gusts of wind that try in vain to cool my burning mind that fights the constant battle of ridding you from my thoughts. Though it isn’t what I really want at all. I look down as I meander the gravel road, here, there, everywhere, wishing that perhaps luck would smile down and grant me the wish I hold so dear. Through longing eyes I peek, alas, my hand is still empty (yours is not intertwined with mine). So much for luck, I think I shall not believe in it tomorrow.

• Like 1

Sorry,no such thing as LUCK,or everyone would have won the Lottery by now.

Since bad luck is luck I guess I get plenty of that.