Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Now its a Monkey on Mars! lol

seeder

:clap: Mars is sure teaming with life that the real experts just dont seem to see....

Just days after Express.co.uk revealed UFO buffs' claims that a giant mouse had been found scuttling over the Martian surface in NASA photographs, comes the latest image to surface.

It allegedly shows a monkey-like life form sitting on rocks and complete with a long tail.

The monkey was found in a picture placed online by the US space agency which also included a host of other anomalies and artefacts, according to the ET fanatics.

Scott C Waring, editor of UFO Sightings Daily, described the monkey as "a figure sitting down looking to the right" which "looks very monkey-like in its appearance".

http://www.express.c...ly-Scott-Waring

I dunno why Scott gets in the news all the damned time, probably just a weirded out stoner :tu:. He needs to find loads of fruit trees next else what does the monkey eat?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

I really think we need to give Scott some credit here, in fact, I think we should make this man our mascot and make it our mission to send him to Mars..........like A.S.A.P

• Like 4

Fair enough alot of these images that pop up from Mars are Pareidolia, but Mars has some incredibly unusual rock formations! Alot do appear to be quite unnatural to our "earth eyes"

Fair enough alot of these images that pop up from Mars are Pareidolia, but Mars has some incredibly unusual rock formations! Alot do appear to be quite unnatural to our "earth eyes"

you never did some good old cloud-gazing, did you? if you stare long enough at pictures of a rocky desert like on mars, you see things there just as well....

EDIT to add: Waring is a guy i can't figure out. Either he is an obsessive crazy guy on a mission, or a lonely stoner with too much time on his hands, or he's a prankster that found a niche in the market and laughs himself silly reading his own stories while opening another EXPRESS paycheck....

Edited by Jacques Terreur
  • Like 5

you never did some good old cloud-gazing, did you? if you stare long enough at pictures of a rocky desert like on mars, you see things there just as well....

I struggle with those magic eye pictures let alone seeing unicorns in the clouds :(

I struggle with those magic eye pictures let alone seeing unicorns in the clouds :(

i have a hard time with these magic eye books as well, but i've seen a whale being humped by a turtle in the clouds. Yes, sir!

• Like 1

that would make it a rock biter

and if you kick its butt, you hit rock bottom

• Like 3

The monkey eats rocks. This is obvious because the monkey is made of rock.

A cannibal.
  • Like 1

I normally stay out of threads if they are to out there for me. Don't really want to hurt peoples feelings who do believe in a wide range of threads Ive seen on this sight. But even im getting p***** at this guy. I mean for real????????? Ive only seen one outta many pics that are even the least bit interesting. These are all obviously just rocks. I cant believe this guy is getting paid for this crap.

edit to add- this kind of thing is very frustrating. Especially for those of us who have actually seen possible evidence of life outside the planet. Cause of people like this, we have to get lumped in with him, and totally lose any credibility we might have had with skeptics.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

The more I hear about this Waring guy the more I like him. It boosts my confidence knowing I'm not the biggest idiot on the planet.

In fact when I feel backed into a corner in discussion I'm simply going to say "at least I'm not Scott Waring". And when they say 'who the hell is that?' I'll reply 'god you're stupid'.

He's the perfect anecdote.

• Like 4

The more I hear about this Waring guy the more I like him. It boosts my confidence knowing I'm not the biggest idiot on the planet.

In fact when I feel backed into a corner in discussion I'm simply going to say "at least I'm not Scott Waring". And when they say 'who the hell is that?' I'll reply 'god you're stupid'.

He's the perfect anecdote.

I don't think he's dumb at all. He is making money off others ignorance. But that should make folks like you and me feel even better. There is a bunch of people who believe in him, apparently.

:clap: Mars is sure teaming with life that the real experts just dont seem to see....

I dunno why Scott gets in the news all the damned time, probably just a weirded out stoner :tu:. He needs to find loads of fruit trees next else what does the monkey eat?

I look forward to the laughs from this guy. I think he's like a crystal or cloud seer only he does it with rocks on Mars!

Martian monkeys? They should make a movie based on that...

We should organize a game for the UM Forums where we should just look at pictures of Mars and see if we can spot rocks that look like anything. It would be fun! :P

• Like 3

I don't think he's dumb at all. He is making money off others ignorance. But that should make folks like you and me feel even better. There is a bunch of people who believe in him, apparently.

Good point. Agreed.

• Like 1

We should organize a game for the UM Forums where we should just look at pictures of Mars and see if we can spot rocks that look like anything. It would be fun! :P

count me in

• Like 2

count me in

Me to. If we are good enough, maybe we can publish our findings and make a little bank like this guy. lol

• Like 3

But is there anyone who does believe him, apart from the editor at the Express?

I suppose 1 to possibly 6 is classed as a bunch. :yes:

Martian monkeys? They should make a movie based on that...

They made planet of the apes, suppose that's close enough.

I like this rock idea game, but there are going to be some who will cheat and take pictures of rocks in their back garden which they have chiselled to look like Elvis or bigfoot, but I suppose that will make it more fun to debunk.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

count me in

Me to. If we are good enough, maybe we can publish our findings and make a little bank like this guy. lol

They made planet of the apes, suppose that's close enough.

I like this rock idea game, but there are going to be some who will cheat and take pictures of rocks in their back garden which they have chiselled to look like Elvis or bigfoot, but I suppose that will make it more fun to debunk.

Hah, this looks like this could be an actual game! :D I think it would actually be really fun.

"Hm, that rock looks like Morgan Freeman. Mars confirmed for alien life!"

• Like 2

"Hm, that rock looks like Morgan Freeman. Mars confirmed for alien life!"

if it TALKS like Morgan Freeman....well, hail to my new overlord!

• Like 3