Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO seen on ground

Merc14

It's the Jupiter 2 from Lost in Space.

post-142153-0-34832900-1448341470_thumb.

• Like 1

It looks a launch pad or something

What?

Did you read merc's post?

The Crescent Dunes Solar Energy Project ... includes 17,500 heliostat mirrors that collect and focus the sun's thermal energy to heat molten salt flowing through an approximately 540-foot (160 m) tall solar power tower.

source

He did most of the work in two minutes. It only takes a further five seconds to get the detail.

I suppose you could say it looks like a drawing pin too. But why?

Edited by Mangoze

It looks a launch pad or something

By all means of respect, but you are an idiot too? What an utterly moronic statement.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 4

I love CoolGuy's posts and Avatar.

:P

post-142153-0-08327000-1448348172_thumb.

post-142153-0-36726400-1448348191_thumb.

post-142153-0-44478400-1448348206_thumb.

The biggest phenomenon is how has Scott made a career out of this??

By all means of respect, but you are an idiot too? What an utterly moronic statement.

That's not how I took coolguy's comment. More like, if Mr Waring was going to 'make up stuff' about the solar project it looks more like a launch pad than it looks like a UFO.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Argh...I profusely apologize. Just read this and I guess my auto-correct was in play when I wrote it last night on my phone. It was not my intention to call coolguy an idiot. I do stand by that I find the comment utterly moronic, though.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Even so it should be a Unidentified Landed Object ~ ULO ... not UFO at all ~

• Like 1

That's not how I took coolguy's comment. More like, if Mr Waring was going to 'make up stuff' about the solar project it looks more like a launch pad than it looks like a UFO.

Cool-guy has his own way of viewing the world, one sentence at a time. :whistle:

• Like 2

If we want to play 'ponies in the clouds' the solar project looks more (to me) like a giant archery target than it does a UFO!

IMO it's Mr Waring who's invoking moron status as we all know what this "UFO" really is.

• Like 1

If we want to play 'ponies in the clouds' the solar project looks more (to me) like a giant archery target than it does a UFO!

IMO it's Mr Waring who's invoking moron status as we all know what this "UFO" really is.

Waring is either a very wise but unscrupulous businessman making some serious bucks off the UFOlogists that visit his site or the most ignorant man who ever started a website. I honestly don't know which he is as he seems to truly believe the garbage he posts but who knows.

Hahah, that's just funny. Scott Waring inspires me to make my own website about aliens and see how much cash I can make.

My favorite part about all of this is that with a minutr of googling, the entire article is debunked. Great stuff.

• Like 2

Hahah, that's just funny. Scott Waring inspires me to make my own website about aliens and see how much cash I can make.

My favorite part about all of this is that with a minutr of googling, the entire article is debunked. Great stuff.

Yep, literally a minute to Google Solar power sites by Luning NV and you get a link to the Crescents Dunes Solar project. Apparently MUFON didn't care to comment on the photo either as I see the report submitted on 2015-11-22, case # 72656 but no comments

Edited by Merc14

The Third Phase of Moon Youtube channel would be happy to promote this as a cutting edge story I'm sure, and interview this innovating reporter.

Edited by Paranormalcy