Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Species - From A - Z, First Edition

TioW42

Its just an imagination exercise isnt it? Based on nothing reliable at all...

what if they were invisible to our eyes? like bacteria are?

• Like 2

Hi TioW42, a warm welcome to UM, I wish you a great Unexplained Mysteries Journey here. You will have the pleasure of sharing your knowledge and experience with avid UM members willing to shared theirs.

Best experience to you!

Failed to mention the Zorians, of which two - Zarkor and Zerak - are my personal friends. Very isulting to these kind, brave and honorable members of Galactic society.

post-50472-0-81563600-1448408365_thumb.j

• Like 3

Oh dear. Video.

Is there a link to a web page where this is written out?

No, but simply by clicking on it....someone is earning youtube credits....which equal checks in the post

• Like 2

Oh dear. Video.

Is there a link to a web page where this is written out?

?? Don't worry, evryting on YT is fully peer reviewed - accepted science of the highest quality.

Oh, sorry, wrong Universe.

• Like 4

I clicked so the rest of you don't have to. It's 32 min long. Has no mention of ewoks or jar jar binks. Complete hokum.

I took a quick look too (don't ask me why, because I don't know) and I saw no mention of Vogons or Daleks either. What kind of list is that ?

On a more serious note, all it was is a list of some made up alien species with absolutely no evidence for any of them.

One of them is supposedly an invisible alien species from Jupiter.I mean if they are invisible, how do they even know about them ? :alien:

I have no problem with all kinds of aliens when they are in fiction, but once people start to think that they are the real deal...........................

?? Don't worry, evryting on YT is fully peer reviewed - accepted science of the highest quality.

Oh, sorry, wrong Universe.

Peer review..... we don't need no stinking peer review !

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 2

Tell me what you think of it and which one was the most interesting specie.

Luckily I do not need to watch this to know it is completely fictional garbage. Since we know of no extra-terrestrial species yet, I do not need to view this nonsense.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

BTW, OP, is this your video? If so - you really need to declare that up front. If not, may i ask how you came by it? Through investigative research and citations... or did it just come up in 'Recommended for you'?

I am prompted to ask those questions after checking your previous postings. ...ahem.

(I shouldn't expect a reply, it seems...)

• Like 2

BTW, OP, is this your video? If so - you really need to declare that up front. If not, may i ask how you came by it? Through investigative research and citations... or did it just come up in 'Recommended for you'?

I am prompted to ask those questions after checking your previous postings. ...ahem.

(I shouldn't expect a reply, it seems...)

It's not my video at all I don't know why people keep thinking that even though I normally post YouTube videos from multiple channels. I posted this because I found it quite interesting not because I believe it nor is it any definitive evidence

• Like 1

I clicked so the rest of you don't have to. It's 32 min long. Has no mention of ewoks or jar jar binks. Complete hokum.

i thought we all agreed to never ever mention the name of Jar jar Binks again??!!??

• Like 3

No, but simply by clicking on it....someone is earning youtube credits....which equal checks in the post

Not getting my click cash, for damn sure.

Curiously, would you happen to know how much each play is worth?

i've always wondered...

It's not my video at all I don't know why people keep thinking that even though I normally post YouTube videos from multiple channels. I posted this because I found it quite interesting not because I believe it nor is it any definitive evidence

i think it's generally assumed because that's often the case.

Don't take it personal bud.

Btw, welcome to the asylum.

Failed to mention the Zorians, of which two - Zarkor and Zerak - are my personal friends. Very isulting to these kind, brave and honorable members of Galactic society.

post-50472-0-81563600-1448408365_thumb.j

Don't feel bad, the Zylottan species wasn't mentioned either.

Tell me what you think of it and which one was the most interesting specie.

WOW...if this is what you mortals call them then so be it,as long as the name and description is solid.

'ALLAMULUK-STRAT-163' The aliens that reside in the flying triangle...nothing but respect for this video and the so many truths it holds...with just a 3% in adding something that’s wasn’t suppose to be added…

They did one of the best jobs in your history of telling the whole story above a range of 96% on truth and accuracy.Maybe things are about to change,maybe they want you mortals to meet some time in the near future and just preparing for what's in stor.