Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

opportunity rover finds dome?

morrison1976

I live these mars photos, rocks or not. here is another one :)

The pictures were taken on sol 4073 (Martian Day 4073 or 2015-07-10 UTC on Earth) by the Opportunity rover’s panoramic camera pancam. What do you guys think? Very odd shape for aa rock, and seems shiny.

post-42576-0-63068600-1448564789_thumb.j

• Like 1

not unheard of even on earth, what link did you get it from?

Earth

si-one-round-rocks-aka-devils-marbles-red-centre.jpg

• Like 1

It's on the NASA sits. What I find interesting also is the small shape to the right of the object

Also what looks like white wiggly lines.

http://mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/1/p/4073/1P489773398EFFCNK6P2413R1M1.HTML

Sorry about link. I am doing this from my mobile.

Reminds me of (skip to 4:35):

"Roger, Sky-1."

:lol:

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

Reminds me of (skip to 4:35):

"Roger, Sky-1."

:lol:

Have not seen UFO for a long time :) Don't make them like they used too :)

Reminds me of r2 d2 :)

Edited by morrison1976
  • Like 1

Ive said in other threads that I would like to see a rover with the same filming technology spend the same amount of time taking pics in the AZ desert as it has on Mars. I'm having trouble believing ALL of the things found have been paradolia and would love to see if we got the same number of paradolia events here on terra firma.

That said 'finding dome' has a completely and much more fun meaning where im from!!! :w00t::clap:

• Like 1

Ive said in other threads that I would like to see a rover with the same filming technology spend the same amount of time taking pics in the AZ desert as it has on Mars. I'm having trouble believing ALL of the things found have been paradolia and would love to see if we got the same number of paradolia events here on terra firma.

That said 'finding dome' has a completely and much more fun meaning where im from!!! :w00t::clap:

That would be a great experiment :)/Imagine NASA putting photos on their site say its from Mars, but really from a place on earth.

I still think you will get people posting the photos saying they see this and that :)

I just like seeing these Mars photos, and what people have found .

This one is very interesting because it does look metallic, and has another weird shape structure to the right.

• Like 2

I live these mars photos, rocks or not. here is another one :)

The pictures were taken on sol 4073 (Martian Day 4073 or 2015-07-10 UTC on Earth) by the Opportunity rover’s panoramic camera pancam. What do you guys think? Very odd shape for aa rock, and seems shiny.

Morrison, would you be so kind as to fully declare what you did to get to the image you posted in the OP? Obviously you have enlarged it and cropped that area, but I am seeing FALSE detail in your image that is NOT in the linked image. I mean false detail well beyond what is already there from the very high JPEG compression and hot-pixel errors..

So do tell, what did you do? I was going to post a comparison, but I think I'll hold back, as the lesson might be better learned if *you* do a bit of legwork here, and find out for yourself what you have done wrong.. (and there's more to this than just bad post-processing).

not unheard of even on earth, what link did you get it from?

Earth

si-one-round-rocks-aka-devils-marbles-red-centre.jpg

This Is Where Capt, Kirk always Battles the Lizzard monsters ! Gotta be the Place Right ? :tu: Little Green Matrian Lizzards !

• Like 1