Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

JFK Assassination Theories Documentary

jfk assassination conspiracy documentary

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

I found this really interesting documentary on the JFK Assassination. I believe this was an episode of Investigating History.

*snip*

Couple of Interesting things I want to point out:
  • Okay, so there was a audio recording made (accidentally BTW) by a police man, whose radio was on the ON position. At 7:36 they play the audio. I have re listened to this, several times already to make SURE I am hearing what I think I am. But, I hear FIVE shots. FIVE. Listen to it and judge for yourself. But, this make sense with the eye witness reports from Dealey Plaza who claimed there were more than three shots fired.
  • They also talk about how the X-rays for Kennedy's scull looked doctored....
Toward the end of the documentary, the guy who is the curator for the School Book Depository Museum, was talking about some of the conspiracy theories he thought were "out there". The theory about the shooter being under the sewer, as shown on the X-Files Episode, "Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man" in which CSM is crouched in a storm sewer by the street, and he shoots Kennedy from this position, was one he thinks is ludicrious...

Edited by Saru, 22 April 2013 - 11:21 AM.
Video removed due to copyright

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,093 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

When Myspace had forums, some guy called John Prewett was completely sure JFK was the Antichrist and Kissinger being the false prophet. Either JFK faked his death or going to use his Satanic powers to come back.

Edited by Rlyeh, 19 April 2013 - 07:15 PM.

#3    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,171 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:17 AM

Good thing that this is all but a Dream ! :innocent:

This is a Work in Progress!

#4    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 19 April 2013 - 07:14 PM, said:

When Myspace had forums, some guy called John Prewett was completely sure JFK was the Antichrist and Kissinger being the false prophet. Either JFK faked his death or going to use his Satanic powers to come back.

Yeah, I don't know about that...But I definitely think that there was a conspiracy. I think the CIA was involved along with the Mob. I've always been interested in the JFK assassination. It is the granddaddy of all conspiracy theories.

#5    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,171 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

View PostKowalski, on 20 April 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

Yeah, I don't know about that...But I definitely think that there was a conspiracy. I think the CIA was involved along with the Mob. I've always been interested in the JFK assassination. It is the granddaddy of all conspiracy theories.
Where in Texas are you Kowalski ? Im a Dallas native borned and raised ! I was 8 yrs old and my Mother actually worked for the Defense att`s for Jack Ruby`s case. I have seen,heard,been there a few dozen times read,thought of ,preplexed the matter met the C.T`s and the Believers of a Government plot. But One thing is a fact ! We will never know what actually happend that day . ITs all been covered up and swept away under the floor,the 6th Floor !
Oswald did shoot that day. JFK Will be remembered forever by all.
Hope you have a wonderful day !
justDONTEATUS :tu:

#6    AlnilamPhiSiriusly

AlnilamPhiSiriusly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

View PostKowalski, on 20 April 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

* snip *

Edited by Saru, 22 April 2013 - 11:22 AM.
Video removed due to copyright

#7    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 20 April 2013 - 07:39 PM, said:

Where in Texas are you Kowalski ? Im a Dallas native borned and raised ! I was 8 yrs old and my Mother actually worked for the Defense att`s for Jack Ruby`s case. I have seen,heard,been there a few dozen times read,thought of ,preplexed the matter met the C.T`s and the Believers of a Government plot. But One thing is a fact ! We will never know what actually happend that day . ITs all been covered up and swept away under the floor,the 6th Floor !
Oswald did shoot that day. JFK Will be remembered forever by all.
Hope you have a wonderful day !
justDONTEATUS :tu:

I live 45 minutes away from Austin, actually. Out in the sticks...LOL
Actually my great-grandparents lived near Fort Worth during this time, and my great-grandma was pregnant and had a doctors appointment in Dallas, the day President Kennedy came there. Anyway, they planned to watch the motorcade after they got out of the doctors office, and they arrived just MINUTES after the president had been shot, so they didn't get to see or hear anything. But, my great-grandpa talked to a few people who had seen what had happened, because he was like, What in the WORLD happened?
Anyway, they said they heard MULTIPLE shots.

#8    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:10 PM

Thanks for posting this!

I am reading a book right now, called "JFK: The CIA, Vietnam, and the Plot to assassinate John F Kennedy" by L. Fletcher Prouty. This guys theory was the basis for the movie, JFK. It has a foreward by Jesse Ventura and an Introduction by Oliver Stone. I was reading it late last night. Really good book.
Check out: http://www.amazon.co...Fletcher Poutry

If anyone has any reading recommendations on this let me know!

#9    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,171 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

View PostKowalski, on 21 April 2013 - 01:10 PM, said:

Thanks for posting this!

I am reading a book right now, called "JFK: The CIA, Vietnam, and the Plot to assassinate John F Kennedy" by L. Fletcher Prouty. This guys theory was the basis for the movie, JFK. It has a foreward by Jesse Ventura and an Introduction by Oliver Stone. I was reading it late last night. Really good book.
Check out: http://www.amazon.co...Fletcher Poutry

If anyone has any reading recommendations on this let me know!
Dont forget the Mob,and the Russians,and LBJ they were all in it right ? Well Right as any story can be. My two cents will always be THat JFK was killed that day in Dallas,by a gun !

#10    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,065 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:14 PM

...and  RFK  was just a coincidence ?   John boy too?     Removal of rival  political figures is nothing new.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#11    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

View Postlightly, on 22 April 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

...and  RFK  was just a coincidence ?   John boy too? Removal of rival  political figures is nothing new.

Nope, it sure isn't.
There is a REALLY good documentary called "Evidence of Murder" which explores the assassinations of JFK, RFK, Malcolm X, and Abraham Lincoln. It ties them in all together. It's by Mark Howitt, and it's on Youtube. It's REALLY long, but there is a BUNCH of information on there, and EYEWITNESS testimony too.
I really like RFK, it's a real shame he didn't get to run for President. He would have made a VERY good President.

#12    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,065 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:03 PM

Well,  as presidents go, i guess we could have done worse than JFK  , or , possibly, RFK.   I think anyone who achieves high position is beholdin to someone or other..  but some a$$ociations are WORSE than others.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#13    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,171 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:34 AM

I`ll Stick with my next write in Pres. Dr. Neil De Grassie !

#14    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:40 AM

Watch the tape the driver shot jfk..you see the gun plain as day..
A member here put the link in his thread

#15    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

Here is one:

*snip*

*snip*

Edited by Saru, 25 April 2013 - 09:39 AM.
Removed videos 1. Due to graphic content 2. Due to copyright

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users