Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

John Chang Debunked

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#61    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,432 posts

• .....This moment contains all moments.....

...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:14 AM

View PostSakari, on 11 November 2010 - 04:35 PM, said:

The ones claiming this can be done to anyone , like it is a " super power"....

It requires mutual consent, if that's what you mean :) But regardless of that, it still qualifies as a "super power" in my opinion :) ...

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#62    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:48 PM

View PostSolarPlexus, on 14 November 2010 - 10:14 AM, said:

It requires mutual consent, if that's what you mean :) But regardless of that, it still qualifies as a "super power" in my opinion :) ...

You know , it might be fun to see a UFC match where the Champ just can not get one hand on the dang guy :)

I understand what you are saying....I do not think others see it the way you do though , un-fortunate.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#63    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,432 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:08 PM

We all have this 'power' we just need to learn to awaken it :)

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#64    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:16 PM

View PostSolarPlexus, on 14 November 2010 - 06:08 PM, said:

I would use it on my wife :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#65    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

• c^2= (d/t)^2 = d^2/t^2 = (d^2) x (1/t^2)...Time is squared

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:20 AM

View PostSakari, on 14 November 2010 - 06:16 PM, said:

I would use it on my wife :)

How so???

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
to consciousness through time        
Man is infinite
God is more
Black Hole Creates Spectacular Light Show

#66    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:09 AM

View PostVirtual Particle, on 15 November 2010 - 04:20 AM, said:

How so???

The mind control....Although I believe this impossible anyway, trying to get full control of ones wife would be even more impossible..

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#67    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:29 AM

>>>> ..." Master Duan'smagic lies in his incredible flexibility his openness to new ideas and his willingness to grow and learn is what he says keeps him 'young at heart' and is also the essence of his Qigong teaching..

... Connected to a singular connecting energy he calls Wuji. He believes that understanding the concept of Chaos in nature will help us with all we encounter.The essence of all in evolution and nature that we encounter emerges from chaos. By understanding the infinite energy that is always available to us we can flow naturally with the Chaotic rhythms of the Universe. Try to avoid patterns and repetition, mix things up,and let Qi flow smoothly . Remain flexible and relaxed in all you do.This is to truly understand Qigong."

:unsure2:

actually if the watch the video really closely, you can see colored  aura like energy coming from his hands when he is healing others...

Edited by crystal sage, 21 November 2010 - 05:38 AM.

#68    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,062 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:28 PM

View PostSakari, on 14 November 2010 - 03:12 AM, said:

We do , there are a lot of " Hypnotists" out there.......You do know he can only do these things to his " students" that " believe" in him right?....He can not use this " power " on strangers...None of them can....It is all in " the mind" of the person recieving the " Psyche out "....

If people could do this , the UFC would go out of business , fights would be so boring. Posted Image
They are already boring. Same set of techniques over and over again.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#69    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 21 November 2010 - 06:18 PM

View PostSolarPlexus, on 14 November 2010 - 06:08 PM, said:

How does one do that?

the truth is out there....

#70    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,432 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:45 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 21 November 2010 - 06:18 PM, said:

How does one do that?

First you must lose interest in it and do things step by step :) You must have a neutral attitude about it and lose the desire. Craving "powers" childishly certaily wont get you anywhere. Learn meditation and dream recall first :) Its really easy. Meditation is simply about staying in a comfortable position and slowing down your thoughts for a period. If you do this with patience and do it daily, you'll be amazed at how calm youve become :). About dream recall, just take a blank notebook and start writing down your dreams when you wake up. It is very good for memory and visualization and therefore plays a big part in this.

You also need to change your lifestyle and diet. You must construct a framework for your new self. Eat less and jog and work out every day. Rarely eat meat and certainly forget about all the little pleasures like chocolate, sweets, snacks, junkfood etc. Mens sana in corpore sano :)

There is really much more details to it, but this is the basic idea. Thank you for actually being curious instead of the usual bashing we get :)

Galileo Galilei
Posted Image

#71    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:00 PM

View PostSolarPlexus, on 21 November 2010 - 07:45 PM, said:

First you must lose interest in it and do things step by step :) You must have a neutral attitude about it and lose the desire. Craving "powers" childishly certaily wont get you anywhere. Learn meditation and dream recall first :) Its really easy. Meditation is simply about staying in a comfortable position and slowing down your thoughts for a period. If you do this with patience and do it daily, you'll be amazed at how calm youve become :). About dream recall, just take a blank notebook and start writing down your dreams when you wake up. It is very good for memory and visualization and therefore plays a big part in this.

You also need to change your lifestyle and diet. You must construct a framework for your new self. Eat less and jog and work out every day. Rarely eat meat and certainly forget about all the little pleasures like chocolate, sweets, snacks, junkfood etc. Mens sana in corpore sano :)

There is really much more details to it, but this is the basic idea. Thank you for actually being curious instead of the usual bashing we get :)

Well, i hope this doesnt sound mean then, but how does eating less, or eating less meat have anything to do with opening up "powers"?
That seems silly to me.

the truth is out there....

#72    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,432 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 10:55 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 21 November 2010 - 08:00 PM, said:

Well, i hope this doesnt sound mean then, but how does eating less, or eating less meat have anything to do with opening up "powers"?
That seems silly to me.

It seemed silly to me at the beggining as well, trust me! :)

Here's the deal. First we must answer to the question, 'What is negative energy?'. It is an excess of energy. It is nothing more than unspent energy. Too much unspent energy is used as a platform for anger, depression, and other manifestations of negative energy. A person who doesnt spend the energy he takes in, tends to release it through agression etc. because the energy must be released somehow. Does that make sense?

EDIT: and i wouldnt call it "powers". Its just energy which sits there. And what we do is direct this energy

Edited by SolarPlexus, 21 November 2010 - 11:05 PM.

Galileo Galilei
Posted Image

#73    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

• c^2= (d/t)^2 = d^2/t^2 = (d^2) x (1/t^2)...Time is squared

Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:52 AM

View PostSakari, on 15 November 2010 - 06:09 AM, said:

The mind control....Although I believe this impossible anyway, trying to get full control of ones wife would be even more impossible..

That would be like Remote Influencing... I disagree about it being impossible but for the sake of argument, while it may seem really nice to have complete control over someone. The truth is it is an ego trip and after a while, one does realize they are really just generating a mirror for themselves.

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
to consciousness through time        
Man is infinite
God is more
Black Hole Creates Spectacular Light Show

#74    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 02:45 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 21 November 2010 - 06:18 PM, said:

How does one do that?
Perhaps you could try and go and learn some Qigong courses. There may be some in your area.
   :tu:  You can't knock it until you tried it. It may change your life..

My link

My linkQigong: essence of the healing dance By Garri Garripoli

#75    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:20 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 21 November 2010 - 08:00 PM, said:

That seems silly to me.

Well sometimes we eat to distract ourselves.. and having full stomaches can reduce our awareness..
Note how less alert the animal kingdom is with a full stomache.

Eating less is said to increase our mitochondrial activation.. which increases our energetic levels of cell function and awareness.. They are doing studies where it is thought that eating less decreases aging.

Calorie restriction extends lifespan by promoting autophagy

Intermittent Fasting Reduces Mitochondrial Damage and Lymphoma Incidence in Aged Mice

My link

The existence of a relationship between melatonin and mitochondria was initially shown in the pineal gland, when it was reported an apparent increase in the

Edited by crystal sage, 23 November 2010 - 03:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users