Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angels

Logic

http://www.occultopedia.com/a/angel.htm

It explains everything about angels. I think Angels are a great mystery in our lives becasue their guidance is to eternal life. I believe in Angels, because I read the bible, and many accounts modern days also of people ahving angelic encounters. They are like great superior beings that are always there when we need them, they are our spiritual guidance in choice, and life as we know it. They are there when we make a choice of either good or evil and we choose it.

This is my thought on Angels.

Yours?

• 4 months later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Logic

• cerberus

Top Posters In This Topic

i too think the possibility of angels is a good one, its entertaining to say the least.it would be great to have angels, some accounts of near death experiences even offer the suggestion that there is an angel of death.to me, an angel is a human form with total selflessness with purity of the mind and soul.I'M JUST SPECULATING HERE, but many people over time real or not have these traits, i.e jesus, who was famed for helping others, only to end up being crucified.I DONT KNOW IF JESUS IS REAL. Another example would be Mother Teresa.Now, she does exist, and although hasn't peformed physical miracles, has done enormous good for poorer people all over the world, just for being there to help.It depends on your view, but i would say an 'angel' is someone that gives 100% to a needed cause of choice (i.e, poverty) in which that person is totally selfless for the cause.   Logic, what do you think? well done on becoming 'neophyte' 2 star! ;D