Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Satanic Bible

Mario.........

Hey, I'm planning on buying the Satanic Bible in a couple days, has anyone ever read it? If you have, can you let me know if it's any good? { I'M NOT IN A CULT!}

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• demonic presence

• chaoszerg

• Imaginary Friend

• markdohle

I have it and it is a very interesting read.

Also you should buy satan speaks

Satanic Rituals

The Satanic Witch: (this is book seems mostly for women but it is still a nice read if you want to see the tricks employed by women on men lol)

The Devil's Notebook

Edited by chaoszerg

Hey, I'm planning on buying the Satanic Bible ....... { I'M NOT IN A CULT!}

You're not!? Well then, no brownies for you! :P Give this a read and see what you think. (Satanic Bible) *Bible and over view*

Keep in mind that the SB is not intended to be read as a "bible" per se, but rather as a philosophy of personal empowerment and responsibility. Imo, it's one of the best books in my occult library, if one reads it as it was intended to be understood. Happy browsing and please let us know what you think. :)

Download Satanic Bible PDF Here

Edit P.S. This might also be of interest; (link)

www.churchofsatan.com

Edited by Imaginary Friend

Hey, I'm planning on buying the Satanic Bible in a couple days, has anyone ever read it? If you have, can you let me know if it's any good? { I'M NOT IN A CULT!}

that book is awsome, its my bible!! lol....no, seriously...it is, but if your going to buy that and want to know more about satanism read, the satanic rituals, the devils notebook, satan speaks, and any other books by Anton LaVey you can find

that book is awsome, its my bible!! lol....no, seriously...it is, but if your going to buy that and want to know more about satanism read, the satanic rituals, the devils notebook, satan speaks, and any other books by Anton LaVey you can find

YOU BIG COPYCAT :P

I knew you would suggest them that is why i suggested them also they are good books.

hey, chaos i aint a copcat, just giving my advice to someone who might possibly convert over to the left hand path, we all gotta stick together bro lol

the satanic bible is a book written by Anton LaVey, the founder of the church of satan, giving the basic guidlines of the satanic faith

What are the basic guidelines of the satanic faith?

well you know how the christian bible says you should love thy neighbour and everyone.

the satanic bible suggests you love the ones you care about and not love everyone.

Well that makes more sense, you can't really love someone you don't know. =P

Does it teach anything bad, anything Christians would associate with the word "satan"?

What are the basic guidelines of the satanic faith?

well, basically, indulgence, embracing your carnal instincts not living by any set of rules that say you cant have sex or anything like that (granted, there are a few rules of this faith) not believing in Satan and God as sentient being, but more as forces in nature, a dark force and a light force, and believing that by worshipping and embracing the dark force known as Satan, you can better your lifew and change the output of things to your will. that is some of the basic info, for any more go to www.churchofsatan.com if you search the site you will find all the rules and beliefs of us.

Well that makes more sense, you can't really love someone you don't know. =P

Does it teach anything bad, anything Christians would associate with the word "satan"?

i guess it's in the eye of the beholder if it teaches anything bad

for instance it mentions that if you should do things that make you happy as long as those things dont bring harm upon someone else unless they wanted you to harm them which would bring them pleasure like sado masochist.

:tu: It's always better to read for yourself, like at the links provided first page.The Satanic bible encompasses a philosophy of hedonism and as such it is strictly personal as to what aspects of the SB one accepts as true or applicable, which is how Anton L. intended it to be translated.

its a book written by Anton LaVey to put out the guidlines of Satanism, he just anmed it the satanic bible

how do you have a satanic bible. thats an oximoron right there.. thats like saying accurate rumors

Perhaps it's the fact you have no idea what "Bible" means. Here let me help you.

Bi·ble ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bbl)

n.

The sacred book of Christianity, a collection of ancient writings including the books of both the Old Testament and the New Testament.

The Hebrew Scriptures, the sacred book of Judaism.

A particular copy of a Bible: the old family Bible.

A book or collection of writings constituting the sacred text of a religion.

often bible A book considered authoritative in its field: the bible of French cooking

Not intended directly to anyone, but to anyone that truly believes in the satanic bible, I hate to burst your satanic bubbles, but i hope all the satan worshipers and followers really understand the fact that one day they are guoing to burn in hell,and no matter how convinced you are that the devil has a actuall chance in winning this war, well wow you really need to wake up, and the devil knows hes going to lose also, hes just trying to make the best of his downfall, by deceiving and claiming as many souls as he can to go down with him, what can i say Misery loves company, and he very much knows hes going to burn in hell with all his little devil worshiping idiot followers, and that day is going to be the longest day of their lives cough cough, its called "Eternity" :D

Thankyou that will be all

Edited by The Dark Knight 77

Not intended directly to anyone, but to anyone that truly believes in the satanic bible, I hate to burst your satanic bubbles, but i hope all the satan worshipers and followers really understand the fact that one day they are guoing to burn in hell,and no matter how convinced you are that the devil has a actuall chance in winning this war, well wow you really need to wake up, and the devil knows hes going to lose also, hes just trying to make the best of his downfall, by deceiving and claiming as many souls as he can to go down with him, what can i say Misery loves company, and he very much knows hes going to burn in hell with all his little devil worshiping idiot followers, and that day is going to be the longest day of their lives cough cough, its called "Eternity" :D

Satan seems more of a nice guy than god does satan as far as i know has never killed anyone unlike god.

Hmm also can i ask you i dont believe in god or satan does that mean i am going to burn in hell because i dont believe in god?

Edited by chaoszerg

Satan seems more of a nice guy than god does satan as far as i know has never killed anyone unlike god.

Wow no offense but thats one of the most retarded things i have ever heard, satan seems like more of a nice guy than god? whoaa, i know you dont believe in God but let me explain one thing to you, God sent his son to die for our sake and to bear the burden of mankinds sin, if thats not love i dont know what is, the son of god, meaning god himself if you are familiar with the holy trinity, god manifested himself into mans form to come save the world of the wages of sin and death, and the devil when he will be manifested in flesh will want people to die that dont believe in his false prophecy. First he will bring 3 and a half worlds peace and many will believe on him as god himself, then the last 3 and a half years will be war, death and ultimate destruction, anyone that opposes or does not take his mark, well so much for free will for all you believers and non believers, its either his way or death, You read the satanic bible i presume, maybe you should read the real one, and the book of revelation which is the last book, and maybe you'll have someunderstanding before you decide to make such foolish remarks, so let me make it simple for you, God is the good guy or nice guy, the devil is the bad guy, thats the way it is, and before you say that the devil has never killed anyone do some research like in the book of job, when god tested jobs faithfullness, the devil had wiped out his whole family, his cattle and destroyed everything he owned, but he did not leave god, jobs wife actually told him to curse god and die, but he stayed faithfull and god restored him everything, he was given more in the end than he had in the begining, also you say the devil hasnt killed anyone, well heres another fact for you, police interrogations and investigations and studies on the criminal mind, like we'll say some serial killer who says that he feels a dark presence take over him and tell him what to do, well maybe the devil isnt making himself physically kill someone, but he's influencing the human mind, giving that person that little tip to go on and do it, and also cases on excorcisms, where demonically possessed people have not stood trial for murder because something evil made them do it and controlled their body. i mean please look around and not be so close minded, your saying that the father of lies and darkness satan himself is nicer than God? its just a big contradiction, and i dont mean to come through as rude, you have your beliefs and your entitled to your beliefs and opinions, and so am i, im just adding some factual evidence before i say some crazzy statement.

Wow no offense but thats one of the most retarded things i have ever heard, satan seems like more of a nice guy than god? whoaa, i know you dont believe in God but let me explain one thing to you, God sent his son to die for our sake and to bear the burden of mankinds sin, if thats not love i dont know what is, the son of god, meaning god himself if you are familiar with the holy trinity, god manifested himself into mans form to come save the world of the wages of sin and death, and the devil when he will be manifested in flesh will want people to die that dont believe in his false prophecy. First he will bring 3 and a half worlds peace and many will believe on him as god himself, then the last 3 and a half years will be war, death and ultimate destruction, anyone that opposes or does not take his mark, well so much for free will for all you believers and non believers, its either his way or death, You read the satanic bible i presume, maybe you should read the real one, and the book of revelation which is the last book, and maybe you'll have someunderstanding before you decide to make such foolish remarks, so let me make it simple for you, God is the good guy or nice guy, the devil is the bad guy, thats the way it is, and before you say that the devil has never killed anyone do some research like in the book of job, when god tested jobs faithfullness, the devil had wiped out his whole family, his cattle and destroyed everything he owned, but he did not leave god, jobs wife actually told him to curse god and die, but he stayed faithfull and god restored him everything, he was given more in the end than he had in the begining, also you say the devil hasnt killed anyone, well heres another fact for you, police interrogations and investigations and studies on the criminal mind, like we'll say some serial killer who says that he feels a dark presence take over him and tell him what to do, well maybe the devil isnt making himself physically kill someone, but he's influencing the human mind, giving that person that little tip to go on and do it, and also cases on excorcisms, where demonically possessed people have not stood trial for murder because something evil made them do it and controlled their body. i mean please look around and not be so close minded, your saying that the father of lies and darkness satan himself is nicer than God? its just a big contradiction, and i dont mean to come through as rude, you have your beliefs and your entitled to your beliefs and opinions, and so am i, im just adding some factual evidence before i say some crazzy statement.

Wow God is the greatest dad in the world i must be terrible dad for not sending my two daughters to die. And also for the foolish remark do you know how foolish you sound. Also as for the crimals feeling a dark pressence over them what about the people who go commit murders or war in the name of god. And what factual evidence did you give? Your bible is not evidence but i guess to you it is. But if we are looking at the bible for evidence then what about all the bad things god has done?

i hate people that think they know everything about a religion they know nothing about, Satanists dont believe in Satan or God the way you do, we believe they are forces of nature, not people living in heaven and hell, so IMO there is no hell for me to burn in. Maybe you should read up about things before you come in here making assumtions and telling people they are going to burn in hell.