Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

I saw a white owl with black eyes.

ufo alien white owl weird

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    xXSolemnDemonXx

xXSolemnDemonXx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

Lately, I've been feeling strange. In the middle of the night, I feel really uneasy. I feel like someone is watching me or that something isn't right. I've been waking up to banging on my window. Electronics sometimes act really weird when I'm around. I woke up and saw nothing but a white owl with black eyes, staring at me. I don't know if it was a vision or if it was really there. I've seen a lot of UFOs recently and I've been drawn to them. What could this mean? I've heard that these were signs of alien abduction.

Edited by xXSolemnDemonXx, 22 February 2013 - 11:04 PM.

#2    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

Well thats alot to have going on. Set up cameras and show us some evidence. Thats what we love. Good luck.

#3    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

I would like to see even one photo of this owl. If you would be so kind.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#4    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

she did it may have been a vision. So that may not be possible.

#5    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,844 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:49 PM

Ya know... Solemn... You are new, and posting a lot.. And yep, I've been kind of keeping an eye on you...

Across your general topics, you seem to be having a lot of sleep things, and possibly having some more tangible experiences. And you seem to be looking for some answers or other commentary, but you don't seem to be terribly open to mundane or skeptic views.
I would really suggest in an overall response to your general topics... Sit down and start writing this stuff out more in blog form rather than in separate threads. It's kind of hard to try to follow your dreams in the threads- it would be easier to see them together in a blog and compare and see if there is something or not.

PLEASE, please, also be open minded to mundane and skeptic views. Again, shadowing you... You seem to be having a series of theories or images going on that you have posted about... Please follow through on just as many mundane theories and thoughts as you seem to be having on supernatural or paranormal theories and thoughts.

And now I'm going to give a purely spooky viewpoint... The symbolism of the owl is wisdom. Not just knowledge, but knowledge that is well justified, and weighed, and has several different aspects.. Knowledge viewed from the wide eyes that sees all night and day. Wisdom. Perhaps if you are going to completely read into this, perhaps the owl is telling you to consider more angles to the situation than what you are focusing on currently with the all paranormal angle. Don't just look at the spooky part, but also look at other things. You will never catch the vole if you only look for rabbits.

#6    *Frank*

*Frank*

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

• Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

Owls have nothing to do with aliens. They were used as symbolism to represent aliens in the film The Fourth Kind because they slightly resemble the typical description of 'greys' that some people claim to have seen. Just a visual metaphor in a film.

I'm guessing that you watched it recently.

There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now.

#7    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:20 AM

View Post*Frank*, on 23 February 2013 - 12:07 AM, said:

Owls have nothing to do with aliens. They were used as symbolism to represent aliens in the film The Fourth Kind because they slightly resemble the typical description of 'greys' that some people claim to have seen. Just a visual metaphor in a film.

I'm guessing that you watched it recently.

That's exactly what I was going to say. The Fourth Kind has just been put up on Netflix online. Thinking this isn't a coincidence.

#8    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

View Post*Frank*, on 23 February 2013 - 12:07 AM, said:

Owls have nothing to do with aliens.

Except in cases where owls were mistaken for aliens, like the Hopkinsville Goblins and the Flatwoods Monster.

#9    xXSolemnDemonXx

xXSolemnDemonXx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

View Postscowl, on 23 February 2013 - 12:28 AM, said:

Except in cases where owls were mistaken for aliens, like the Hopkinsville Goblins and the Flatwoods Monster.

Well, my ex boyfriend had a picture on his phone that we caught at my house. There was an owl creature.

View Postscowl, on 23 February 2013 - 12:28 AM, said:

Well, my ex boyfriend had a picture on his phone that we caught at my house. There was an owl creature with red eyes. He deleted it.

#10    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,025 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

View PostxXSolemnDemonXx, on 22 February 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

Lately, I've been feeling strange. In the middle of the night, I feel really uneasy. I feel like someone is watching me or that something isn't right. I've been waking up to banging on my window. Electronics sometimes act really weird when I'm around. I woke up and saw nothing but a white owl with black eyes, staring at me. I don't know if it was a vision or if it was really there. I've seen a lot of UFOs recently and I've been drawn to them. What could this mean? I've heard that these were signs of alien abduction.
Can you be more specific?

You woke up and saw the owl where?

Outside your bedroom window on the window ledge?

Standing on your bed right up close staring at you?

On a shelf in your bedroom?

Hovering in front of your eyes in a dark room? Did it have flapping wings?  Was it just the owl's face or could you see the entire bird?

How long did you see the owl for?  A second?  A minute?  Did it just disappear suddenly or fade away or what?

Sorry for the barrage interrogating questions,  it can be helpful to try and make sense of stories like this with more detail.  My guess is some sort of sleep hallucination, based upon my own experiences of seeing weird **** when waking up, but the OP is quite vague and it's hard (or impossible) to offer an opinion about such a vague experience.

Edited by Archimedes, 23 February 2013 - 01:50 AM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#11    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,579 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:53 AM

View PostxXSolemnDemonXx, on 22 February 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

No worries.  The werewolves will eat it.  Owl problem solved.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#12    Fstop

Fstop

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:20 AM

View PostRafterman, on 23 February 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

No worries.  The werewolves will eat it.  Owl problem solved.

Best. Comment. Of. The. Whole. Day.  :lol:

We don’t see things as they are. We see things as we are. – Anais Nin

#13    chuckey

chuckey

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

if you have been seeing a lot of ufo's as you claimed in your first post i would be carrying a qaulity camera everywhere if i were you.

#14    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,407 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:45 AM

A picture is worth a thousand words unless its been through Photoshop.

#15    xXSolemnDemonXx

xXSolemnDemonXx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:33 AM

View PostArchimedes, on 23 February 2013 - 01:45 AM, said:

Can you be more specific?

You woke up and saw the owl where?

Outside your bedroom window on the window ledge?

Standing on your bed right up close staring at you?

On a shelf in your bedroom?

Hovering in front of your eyes in a dark room? Did it have flapping wings?  Was it just the owl's face or could you see the entire bird?

How long did you see the owl for?  A second?  A minute?  Did it just disappear suddenly or fade away or what?

Sorry for the barrage interrogating questions,  it can be helpful to try and make sense of stories like this with more detail.  My guess is some sort of sleep hallucination, based upon my own experiences of seeing weird **** when waking up, but the OP is quite vague and it's hard (or impossible) to offer an opinion about such a vague experience.

I saw it right in front of me. It was just the face. I saw it for a few seconds before it faded away.

Also tagged with ufo, alien, white, owl, weird

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users