Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lucid Dreaming Preperation

cubsmets1

hi--

i was wondering if there's anything i should or shouldn't do before i go to bed when trying to lucid dream...like should i not watch tv or read or whatever, or does it not matter at all???

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kazahel

• Hugh

• lookingfortruth

• cubsmets1

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The main thing I think you have to do is tell yourself that you WILL know when your dreaming next and WILL remember your dreams. There are things people say you can take to help in dreaming and things which people say not to take but really you just need to set your will.

Here is how I first started to be able to lucid dream.

Get into the habit of asking yourself many times during the day...

"Am I dreaming right now?" then look around you and be conscious of what is going on around you.

Do this often, several times every hour and get used to doing it as a habit.

Your new habit will show up in one of your dreams, and when you check around you, you should realize that you are dreaming!

Have fun with it and explore around.

I like running, then taking off and flying around high up in the sky... the view is incredible! :)

Another thing to add is be sure you're taking at least a daily multivitamin for proper neural functioning.

A little bit extra of Vitamin B6 is great for lucid dreaming - but whatever you do, start off in small dosages at a time - don't take too much of it - too much can hurt you... ask your doctor for further information about it.

there are many free binaural beats for lucid dreaming you listen to before or while you go to sleep i belive. it works pretty well for me, just google it. if you don'tknow what binaural beats are you should look that up too.